Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I didn't read past this, loling too hard.
    I love how you euro-turds go, "Bush was an idiot", and then go "Bush pulled off the most elaborate false flag attack the world has ever seen"

    In all honesty, everything I've read and seen makes me think 9/11 was a Massad operation. Being a soldier for 5 years I've though about this alot, and at the end of the day, it was an attack in the context of a "Holy War" no matter the means.
    lol going off topic
    i owned u admit it, and if you really laughed in real then your sense of humor is really shit

    reply to what i said
    "afgan and iraq cant even afford food to keep theirselves alive and ur telling me they can afford modern aircraft , bitch please, and how did this aircraft get into the US? dont they have some turrents or radar shit."
    Who did 9-11 attack ? - Yahoo! Answers
    i never said geogre was an idiot fuck face, your quoting other people idiot
    and sure u didnt read past my comment..... you did read it, you just cant give me a proper response and u know i am right

    your a soldier on a games hacking site? lmao
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 11-19-2013 at 02:13 PM.

  2. #62
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    i didnt go off topic?

    what ?? O_O
    of course ur glad ur country gets more wealth thats why the buildings are all so shiny and nice looking

    No, you should be glad too. If china/russia spearheaded this everyone would be dead. The US has a lot more restraint and respect for human rights than either of those two. The US also didn't get "more wealth" from invading. Seriously, learn anything about economics then talk.


     
    I asked when the middle east ever helped anyone, you responded with "why should they" then went off topic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    9/11 was done by geogre bush, afgan and iraq cant even afford food to keep theirselves alive and ur telling me they can afford modern aircraft , bitch please, and how did this aircraft get into the US? dont they have some turrents or radar shit
    just look at this link im too lazy: Who did 9-11 attack ? - Yahoo! Answers
    yeah UK wants some of that sexy oil too US cant take all of it
    Oh look, yahoo answers......proving you wrong:

    "OK, so why should we care what you think? Other than telling us what you think you have given us no compelling reason whatsoever to agree. Unless you can come up with evidence to overturn the accepted explanation that 19 hijackers flew 4 planes into 3 buildings and a field you've got nothing."

    -What's that? You should look before you link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I didn't read past this, loling too hard.
    I love how you euro-turds go, "Bush was an idiot", and then go "Bush pulled off the most elaborate false flag attack the world has ever seen"

    In all honesty, everything I've read and seen makes me think 9/11 was a Massad operation. Being a soldier for 5 years I've though about this alot, and at the end of the day, it was an attack in the context of a "Holy War" no matter the means.
    Yeah for all the hate for bush, he sure is an evil mastermind when they need him to be.

    Massad? Eh. Could be.

    Still need proof either way.


  3. #63
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    No, you should be glad too. If china/russia spearheaded this everyone would be dead. The US has a lot more restraint and respect for human rights than either of those two. The US also didn't get "more wealth" from invading. Seriously, learn anything about economics then talk.


     
    I asked when the middle east ever helped anyone, you responded with "why should they" then went off topic.




    Oh look, yahoo answers......proving you wrong:

    "OK, so why should we care what you think? Other than telling us what you think you have given us no compelling reason whatsoever to agree. Unless you can come up with evidence to overturn the accepted explanation that 19 hijackers flew 4 planes into 3 buildings and a field you've got nothing."

    -What's that? You should look before you link?



    Yeah for all the hate for bush, he sure is an evil mastermind when they need him to be.

    Massad? Eh. Could be.

    Still need proof either way.
    oh US has human rights? thats why they attack and kill innocent people? iraq? palestine? yes it does make wealth you handicapped, if you have a lot of black oil you can sell it to other countries! resulting in wealth! and also other resources in iraq/afgan or whatever it is. so it makes $$$, telling me to learn about economics l0ll00l0l0l


    are you drunk? this is what he said

    "It was not muslims, although they planted plenty of evidence to make us think that..like forgetting their credit card at the strip club..."accidentally" leaving behind a suitcase full of boxcutters and a flight video and the names of 20 hijackers

    It was a Mossad Operation that the people at the top knew was coming.. Bush , cheney rice, wolfawitz, rumsfeld feith, Perl...all involved
    Google WTC Mossad "art students"..you'll find that Mossad was in the wtc months before planting bombs"

    if you look at the facts you can see he is right, what do you mean you should look before you link? idiot? everyone says it was geogre bush and if you look at the facts you will see thats it is him???????? dumbass
    there is proof? everything he said is true

  4. #64
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    oh US has human rights? thats why they attack and kill innocent people? iraq? palestine? yes it does make wealth you handicapped, if you have a lot of black oil you can sell it to other countries! resulting in wealth! and also other resources in iraq/afgan or whatever it is. so it makes $$$, telling me to learn about economics l0ll00l0l0l


    are you drunk? this is what he said

    "It was not muslims, although they planted plenty of evidence to make us think that..like forgetting their credit card at the strip club..."accidentally" leaving behind a suitcase full of boxcutters and a flight video and the names of 20 hijackers

    It was a Mossad Operation that the people at the top knew was coming.. Bush , cheney rice, wolfawitz, rumsfeld feith, Perl...all involved
    Google WTC Mossad "art students"..you'll find that Mossad was in the wtc months before planting bombs"

    if you look at the facts you can see he is right, what do you mean you should look before you link? idiot? everyone says it was geogre bush and if you look at the facts you will see thats it is him???????? dumbass
    there is proof? everything he said is true
    You think the US sells that oil to other countries? How stupid are you?

    Oh look you are still using yahoo answers, that's cute.

    Come back when you have proof, otherwise you can shut the fuck up now.


  5. #65
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    anyone who blames it on the USA has a bad country/bad life

  6. #66
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You think the US sells that oil to other countries? How stupid are you?

    Oh look you are still using yahoo answers, that's cute.

    Come back when you have proof, otherwise you can shut the fuck up now.
    oh wow anyone who is not an idiot will understand that geogre bush did it, your one of the idiots
    Lol im am using Yahoo? problem?



    ok nerd

  7. #67
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    anyone who blames it on the USA has a bad country/bad life
    Ikr, whoever blames US has a bad life and is probably retarded, i mean what did the US do? kill people and steal resources? naaaaaaaaaaa

  8. #68
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    oh wow anyone who is not an idiot will understand that geogre bush did it, your one of the idiots
    Lol im am using Yahoo? problem?



    ok nerd
    :/ Its sad that you couldn't manage a better troll.

    I mean any half-decent troll could have googled their way out, instead you use yahoo answers.....the site where people literally post the whatever they want and never have any sources.

    Try harder next time.


  9. #69
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Its sad that you couldn't manage a better troll.

    I mean any half-decent troll could have googled their way out, instead you use yahoo answers.....the site where people literally post the whatever they want and never have any sources.

    Try harder next time.
    theres no way i can give you proof because geogre bush didnt admit it, but if you look at the FACTS you will see that it was him.
    lol im beating ur ass wat u mean try harder? look at all your posts asking for proof when im giving u facts

  10. #70
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    theres no way i can give you proof because geogre bush didnt admit it, but if you look at the FACTS you will see that it was him.
    lol im beating ur ass wat u mean try harder? look at all your posts asking for proof when im giving u facts
    :/ Then post facts that prove it was him.

    Not this connect-the-dots bullshit that conspiracy people use.


  11. #71
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    they blame jews because they conquered palestine
    Please dont say jews,say Israelis.
    ok,let me tell you what they teach us over here.,and im pretty sure its true.
    the zionists wanted a country after being murdered because of racism in Europe etc,and so they came here.
    the british were in palestine and the united nations made borders for palestine and israel.
    palestine was way bigger and on better land,the palestines didnt agree because of greed or whatever,and attacked..trying to kill of the zionists once and for all.
    but the zionists won the for with a blamation to egypyt syria and all those countries.and now they are still mad over it.
    israel won every war against them,and they cry out like babies trying to make americans think that the "jews" are evil little monsters that win wars because they are not stupid and then "accidently" a plane crashed into a building and the USA doesnt want to deal with those fuckers anymore since they know the feeling

  12. #72
    wc99cc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    U.S government's plan is to make Palestinians in Egypt / Iraq / Syria because If Palestinians still exist in Israel , Palestinians will almost be in Israel's territory , Why you don't think that only countries who U.S want to destroy is : Iraq , occupied it for the excuse "Destruction weapons", Israel , Why U.S doesn't support Syria at all ? they don't even talk about it after they want to destroy Egypt .... for Egypt and Syria they both have terrorists , why U.S never talked about it and never supported these 2 countries to destroy 'em ? First they tried to destroy Syria and Egypt by the fourth generation warfare , they failed in Syria and in Egypt , now they destroy it by weapons and U.S support the terrorists ... think about it why all this ? Germany , France and U.S told us to avoid the violence , what the fuck you mean I fight terrorists or give them Ice cream and tell them please we don't need to fight you take this ice cream ......

    Qatar .... one of the wanna be .. Al-Jazeera and Qatar's government support terrorists in Syria and Egypt , why ? Biggest 2 american bases in Qatar , the most of Qatar's business with U.S / Israel , Every day a visit from Qatar to Israel / U.S .....

    Sir , U.S government is shit and most of U.S media is bull shit.

    Why U.S never accepts a military industries in the middle east except for Israel ?

    In the bands of the U.S aid to Egypt
    1-Save Israel from any dangerous .
    2-Never send any satellite for any cases .

    Who want now to destroy Egypt and Syria ? maybe if you don't believe just google about the Fourth generation warfare and who created it , search about every word I said and you will see .

    ---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

    Also , If U.S supports countries for nothing , why U.S never supported Somalia and never talked about it except Egypt , Syria and Iraq ?

    ---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------


    Because your arguments are invalid ? If I'm talking with your same theories I could say that if U.S government is shit then U.S is shit , Islam and Muslims is the same like government and the country , government who manages the country and uses it , the Muslims who uses/follows the religion ...
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everybody on this forum is dumber for having to read it. I award you no reputation, or thanks, and may God have mercy on your soul.


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. We'll Blame It On The Muslims, Naturally !
    By Hassan in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 03:58 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
  3. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  4. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  5. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM