Thread: Death In Egypt

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8737456]Still Thinking That It Is A Military Coup ? 33 Million Say To Morsi Leave And Still A Military Coup ? Sisi Did Swear That He Didn't Take Any Decision From Anyone Except The Egyptians.
    Sisi did swear that he will be loyal to the president (Morsi).

33 Million crap again, I won't reply to that again.
    Egyptian army did a lot to Palestine but its the army now, a small part of the army is trying to ruin the country by following the Sisi orders to secure the Israeli borders and be their friends.
    The Ikhawn, the ones your calling terrorists, fought Israel in the 76 with their money and blood.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ah yes, the brotherhood of anti-israel.

:/ Kind of stupid how fighting Israel, a country with around 1/5 of the average country population, is a cause for that.

What, hating minorities is wrong? No wonder no one takes the middle east seriously anymore.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    a small part of the army is trying to ruin
    Holy shit you don't know a fuck about Mukabarat or the army if i explain you how our Mukabarat works,loyalty and how they choose people works in it or the rule how they choose their head admin according to many things or how it is based from the start you will never say dat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Sisi did swear that he will be loyal to the president (Morsi).
    Yes , but If his president is not going to serve the country then his swear isn't serious ... يعنى مفيش مشكلة انوا يقطعه .

Egyptian army did a lot to Palestine but its the army now, a small part of the army is trying to ruin the country by following the Sisi orders to secure the Israeli borders and be their friends.
    What the fuck we secure our borders and protect our land sinai from terrorism , would you like to be full of it ? And by the way all of the army is with sisi because all of the army knows the truth.

The Ikhawn, the ones your calling terrorists, fought Israel in the 76 with their money and blood.
    Made me laugh , they didn't fight anyone except fighting sadat and killing him , fighting Abd-El Naser and trying to kill him ... who's more?!! /

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    What the fuck we secure our borders and protect our land sinai from terrorism , would you like to be full of it ? And by the way all of the army is with sisi because all of the army knows the truth.
    True, its just how you shot down the drone that did an airstrike on Sinai few weeks ago.
    I am really sick of arguing because it won't get us anywhere, life will just move on and lets see whats gonna happen and hope for the best.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    True, its just how you shot down the drone that did an airstrike on Sinai few weeks ago.
    I am really sick of arguing because it won't get us anywhere, life will just move on and lets see whats gonna happen and hope for the best.
    The air strike was done by the egyptian air force ... And yeah we'll see.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345