Thread: Life is zero

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Life is zero

Life is a zero sum game and the only way to win is not to play. Dont make the mistake of believing that there is anything that can ever be held on to. You and everyone you see around you will soon be dead. Nobody has ever escaped death, and that is how it should be. It flushes out the old to make room for the new.

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    You have such a positive outlook on life.

My one and ONLY Skype: live:wassabi_mpgh
    Current Middlemen|Who NOT to trade with
    IMPERSONATORS (Do NOT add)
    Need Virus Scans? Click here: Jotti|VirusTotal
    xx

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.

Thanks
    Unless we can chemically keep our telemeres in a preserved state. If we are able to do that our bodies cells will never activate the trigger for cellular decomposition, nor aging.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Unless we can chemically keep our telemeres in a preserved state. If we are able to do that our bodies cells will never activate the trigger for cellular decomposition, nor aging.
    Though you would have to account for bodily degradation from external sources, e.g, repeated trauma and environmental weathering. We would theoretically have to find a way to accelerate the cellular rejuvination process to keep up with incurred damage.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Though you would have to account for bodily degradation from external sources, e.g, repeated trauma and environmental weathering. We would theoretically have to find a way to accelerate the cellular rejuvination process to keep up with incurred damage.
    The human body at the cellular level is remarkably resilient. Our cells can continuously regenerate themselves without any mutational patterns, at least until our telemeres are shortened. As long as our bodies did not succumb to repetitive trauma of a critical level (IE: consistently broken bones in the same general area) our bodies would be able to continue to regenerate our cells. A buddy of mine is writing his doctorates on the RNA structuring for tooth regeneration, which could be used to regenerate real human teeth instead of resorting to dentures or caps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The human body at the cellular level is remarkably resilient. Our cells can continuously regenerate themselves without any mutational patterns, at least until our telemeres are shortened. As long as our bodies did not succumb to repetitive trauma of a critical level (IE: consistently broken bones in the same general area) our bodies would be able to continue to regenerate our cells. A buddy of mine is writing his doctorates on the RNA structuring for tooth regeneration, which could be used to regenerate real human teeth instead of resorting to dentures or caps.
    My point was that I'm not sure at the current state, that the human body is readily equipped for constant cellular regeneration. The question being that if we can indeed nullify cellular decomposition, is the regeneration sustainable, or would be burn out our body before it's possible. Think about it like overclocking a computer. Another question arises as to what would happen when our brains can no longer hold the amount of intake that comes along with living past human bounds. Would our basic personalities, morals, and early memories be scrapped to accomodate later occurences?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Life is a cylcle, you were made to life. But imagine a life with no death. The possibilities are endless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Life is a zero sum game and the only way to win is not to play. Dont make the mistake of believing that there is anything that can ever be held on to. You and everyone you see around you will soon be dead. Nobody has ever escaped death, and that is how it should be. It flushes out the old to make room for the new.
    Wait......if the only way to win is not to play wouldn't that mean if you want to win at life you would have to not exist?

Should have been "nobody wins".
    -------------------

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    My point was that I'm not sure at the current state, that the human body is readily equipped for constant cellular regeneration. The question being that if we can indeed nullify cellular decomposition, is the regeneration sustainable, or would be burn out our body before it's possible. Think about it like overclocking a computer. Another question arises as to what would happen when our brains can no longer hold the amount of intake that comes along with living past human bounds. Would our basic personalities, morals, and early memories be scrapped to accomodate later occurences?
    That is the amazing thing about the human body, it does have the ability to continue living much further than our killswitch's enacted time. I don't believe the OC'ing metaphor is correct for this, it's more like keeping a computer on for an infinite amount of time. However with the differences of cellular disposition and the finite ability of copper to transpose current to different areas, it's still not the best analogy. Our cells, as long as they continue to receive nutrients, can continually perform mitosis. They have shown no end to that ability, the only time they fuck up per say is when an outside substance is involved (thus creating tumors).

As for our brains individual capacity, our bodies are already equipped for this. Our brains at the moment are not completely accessible. They have created a limiter so to speak on the amount of information we as humans can hold and process at once. This is due to our Neocortex applying rational thought to our every day lives. It's sort of like a GPU, it may enhance the calculation response but overall it takes more power to run. The human brain has the amazing ability to adapt itself from the day it exits the womb, to the day it finally dies. Neural-plasticity is the process in which we learn, by creating new pathways by utilizing the tendrils of each neuron as a path.

If you think about it, electricity always takes the path with the least resistance. If one thought makes the current in our heads go up, and we consistently think about that thought, then our brains will not be "resistant" against the ability to reach that thought as those pathways have been created to directly access that information. However, if a different thought forces a current to go down instead, and we consistently think of that new thought, then eventually new pathways will lead to that thought. It is possible to have both thoughts easily accessible, however our brains are programmed so that if we do not utilize a specific thought on a daily basis (or consistently in general) then that pathway is broken up to allow a more important thought to be programmed into our brains.

So as we would advance in technology, as long as we consistently use it, our brains would naturally absorb the information and replace the outdated information with the newer information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Who's going to go with me to the matrix?

I AM!!!!!