Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    There is no religion of peace.

"“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    You want a prove ? After you get the prove , you'll believe in Islam ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KhairulRifqi View Post
    You want a prove ? After you get the prove , you'll believe in Islam ?
    Well I already know you can't so i'm just wanting to know what laughable idea they have for peace is.

:/ Believing in a religion because it stands for peace? If only the problems with religion were so simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Believing in religion is not because it peace . But because it's the true religion . The best . The real . For what you adore a doll ? I mean statue . God will never show who he is . I dont know if he a man or woman . We cant judge god . Only god can judge us .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Believing in religion is not because it peace . But because it's the true religion . The best . The real . For what you adore a doll ? I mean statue . God will never show who he is . I dont know if he a man or woman . We cant judge god . Only god can judge us .
    :/ Your religion is no more "true" than any other religion. Still requires faith for anything to be true, still has an asshole god, and still can't prove any other religion wrong without proving itself wrong.

Here's a question for you, If god were to be judged by even the basics of laws today, would he pass?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ Your religion is no more "true" than any other religion. Still requires faith for anything to be true, still has an asshole god, and still can't prove any other religion wrong without proving itself wrong.

Here's a question for you, If god were to be judged by even the basics of laws today, would he pass?
    Prove it why my religion is no more "true" . How did you know we has asshole god ? Remember . Only god can judge us . Our creater . We cant judge our creater . Its can be called a sin . Go to the hell . Actually there's no religion of peace . No . He cant pass it . I guess . We Cant Judge God !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Prove it why my religion is no more "true" . How did you know we has asshole god ? Remember . Only god can judge us . Our creater . We cant judge our creater . Its can be called a sin . Go to the hell . Actually there's no religion of peace . No . He cant pass it . I guess . We Cant Judge God !
    Well we can't punish god, but we can sure judge him on the actions religions claim he did.

Though thats assuming god exist and that the religion of choice is right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    If whatever higher being you believe in existed then I would agree that we are not to judge. However, judging the people's portrayal of that being and the lore in which people praise him upon is entirely valid. Besides, we learn alot from it. Alot of morals and values come from these stories.

"“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Well we can't punish god, but we can sure judge him on the actions religions claim he did.

Though thats assuming god exist and that the religion of choice is right.
    Of course we cant punish god . He's our creator . Every religion have their own faith . Yes . Assuming god exist is the right choice .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Of course we cant punish god . He's our creator . Every religion have their own faith . Yes . Assuming god exist is the right choice .
    :/ It would be, if all religions didn't contradict each other and have no proof whatsoever.

Then your religion denies another religion, and they deny yours. It makes this silly little circle where everyone says "I'm right! but I have no more proof than the next guy!".
    -------------------

When it all comes down to it, most religious belief is formed from culture and heritage. Sadly some people can't outgrow that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

:/ It would be, if all religions didn't contradict each other and have no proof whatsoever.

Then your religion denies another religion, and they deny yours. It makes this silly little circle where everyone says "I'm right! but I have no more proof than the next guy!".
    -------------------

When it all comes down to it, most religious belief is formed from culture and heritage. Sadly some people can't outgrow that.
    I am the right one . But i dont have any proof .
    But someone have it . I didn't interesting in learning about my religion . So that i dont have any proof .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I am the right one . But i dont have any proof .
    But someone have it . I didn't interesting in learning about my religion . So that i dont have any proof .
    :/ no one has the proof. You are blindly trusting someone to have it when they don't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

:/ no one has the proof. You are blindly trusting someone to have it when they don't.
    I've already showed off the proof . And i do believe Islam .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I've already showed off the proof . And i do believe Islam .
    Quote yourself in that.

Please, go do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Believe in what you believing now .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast