Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 127
  1. #16
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    798
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    that term terrorist make me so angry, so ISIS and Jabhat Al-Nusra both are probably similar to each other right? and they were both listen on America's Terrorists list just few months ago, while the Syrian regime and the Assad was never listed so the Hezbollah miltia of Lebanon that is killing civilians in Syria.

    The point here none of the shittie people belong to any terrorist group because they are loyal to the US; therefore anyone that is loyal to the US is our enemy and must be killed.

    At least these guys had the chance to prove it with one simple question that my 5 years old brother knows. unlike the Syrian people that is killed by a huge TNT barrel with no questions
    If you didn't know, the Syrian government and I'm pretty sure Hezbollah aren't quite allies with the US.
    Say your 5 year old brother didn't know the answer to those questions; would you kill him?

  2. #17
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post

    If you didn't know, the Syrian government and I'm pretty sure Hezbollah aren't quite allies with the US.
    Say your 5 year old brother didn't know the answer to those questions; would you kill him?
    they are not allied with them but they are also not an enemy.
    and that question made no sense at all.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  3. #18
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    798
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    and that question made no sense at all.
    Sorry, but that question made perfect sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    At least these guys had the chance to prove it with one simple question that my 5 years old brother knows.
    You're implying that they would have been given a chance to live (which I highly doubt) if they were able to answer that question correctly.
    Hypothetically, if your 5 year old brother, didn't happen to know the answer to the question, would it give you or anyone by that chance the right to kill him? And would it make you change your opinions of ISIS at all? You know... since it's alright to kill people if they don't correctly answer a question.

  4. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    US invasion of Iraq
    You mean when Iraq invaded Kuwait and Hussein murdered 100's of thousands of his own citizens?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  5. #20
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    You mean when Iraq invaded Kuwait and Hussein murdered 100's of thousands of his own citizens?
    So funny, so the invasion of Iraq by the US was because Iraq invaded Kuwait?
    A true muslim care so much about his honor, and the Kuwaitis said at that period that they will make the Iraqi women work as prostitue for 10 Dinars and that offended all of the Iraqis and they wanted to teach the Kuwaitis leadership a lesson.

    Why don't the US invade Syria, if your saying the reason behind invading Iraq is the murder of 100's of Kuwaitis among that Over 300k already died in Syria and US is still watching. your argument is invalid.

    The US gives ZERO fucks about any Arab/Islamic country unless it is related to the security of if its little baby Israel,
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So funny, so the invasion of Iraq by the US was because Iraq invaded Kuwait?
    A true muslim care so much about his honor, and the Kuwaitis said at that period that they will make the Iraqi women work as prostitue for 10 Dinars and that offended all of the Iraqis and they wanted to teach the Kuwaitis leadership a lesson.,
    Wait, you think that the invasion was based on a grade-school level insult?

    So you basically just said true muslims are at the mental level of a small child.

    Please, do go on....


  7. #22
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Wait, you think that the invasion was based on a grade-school level insult?

    So you basically just said true muslims are at the mental level of a small child.

    Please, do go on....
    we take insults for serious, not unlike you ignorant fucks.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    we take insults for serious, not unlike you ignorant fucks.
    Oh man, this is great!

    So you actually lower yourself to your opponents level EVERY SINGLE TIME?

    Man. What it must be like to be a muslim. No wonder the internet loves you guys, you guys are the ultimate troll-bait!


  9. #24
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    798
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    we take insults for serious, not unlike you ignorant fucks.
    LMFAOOOOOO

  10. #25
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,291
    Reputation
    319
    Thanks
    589
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @RedSpot
    So you're a muslim that agrees with ISIS huh?
    Why don't you tell us your address, let's see if ISIS protects muslims from being lynched
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  11. #26
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    we take insults for serious, not unlike you ignorant fucks.
    MOHAMED BALESTINE ALLAH AKBAR KILL BEEBEL RIGHT?

  12. #27
    Truly Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    1,084
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Love your enemies.

  13. #28
    Priam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Andromeda's galaxy
    Posts
    2,363
    Reputation
    231
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
    Love your enemies.
    gotta love free posts.

  14. #29
    Truly Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    1,084
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by K View Post


    gotta love free posts.
    What I said is more valid then the "debating" with a troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    we take insults for serious, not unlike you ignorant fucks.
    I mean someone that posts something like this would be pretty ignorant themselves.
    He continually just assumes things the declares the things he assumes are facts, without evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So funny, so the invasion of Iraq by the US was because Iraq invaded Kuwait?
    A true muslim care so much about his honor
    Such as this, he talks about how women were set up as prostitutes.. yet that isn't comparable to having your head cut off while you are still alive then picketed for your family to see. Talk about invalid arguments.

    So I will love this troll, because he is sad and needs help. I don't even see how it would be funny, cause none of us are getting mad.
    Last edited by Truly Free; 08-25-2014 at 02:05 PM.

  15. #30
    Truly Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    1,084
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    @RedSpot
    So you're a muslim that agrees with ISIS huh?
    Why don't you tell us your address, let's see if ISIS protects muslims from being lynched
    ^^^^^^^ Stop.

    Very LQ post

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Still not at 100%. Tell me why?
    By ObSync in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. [Solved] why backdoors hack still not coming..
    By yejiaming in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 11:07 AM
  3. why is dis nigga still not banned?
    By Nexulous in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 07:34 PM
  4. Why Is It Not Up!
    By pwnedbywho in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 06:14 AM
  5. Nye explains why Pluto should not be a planet!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 06:16 PM