Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    *gore alert lol* http://i.imgur.com/plpONDs.gif

Seriously they're retarded, and islam is taking all over europe...
    They're spread out dud....
    We would have to nuke an entire country

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post

They're spread out dud....
    We would have to nuke an entire country
    It's not like anyone with nukes couldn't do that.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I don't know what civilians you are talking about; but what I know is that they are going to put an end to the corrupt regimes that is stealing and holding back the Muslims and they will bring everything back to its original owners.
    lol its proven ISIS gives there soldiers 7-12 year old girls to rape as a reward

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    lol its proven ISIS gives there soldiers 7-12 year old girls to rape as a reward
    It's the same tactic many warlords use in africa. It's drugs, sex, or violence for reward.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    top lel
    and who did confirm that? your Khamenei the pedophile ?
    yeh they reward them a 7 years old girl after driving a car bomb into a military compound and blowing themselves up .
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    top lel
    and who did confirm that? your Khamenei the pedophile ?
    yeh they reward them a 7 years old girl after driving a car bomb into a military compound and blowing themselves up .
    no, if they suicide bomb they have 72 virgins in heaven given by allah

and if your from palestine you should know khomeni the pedophile is the reason why you have hamas and hezbollah on your side, your own saudi arabia doesnt even want you
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 12-16-2014 at 02:13 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    no, if they suicide bomb they have 72 virgins in heaven given by allah

and if your from palestine you should know khomeni the pedophile is the reason why you have hamas and hezbollah on your side, your own saudi arabia doesnt even want you
    another top 2 lel. Hezoball on our side? yes we used to respect them and consider them as people who will free Palestine, but that was old news.

after they revealed their mask and showed that they only care about their existence and hate anyone that is Sunni it ignited a hate between us and them.
    Khomani can go and have fun with ur mother and sisters but not with mine you fucking sick people.

Hamas is in need of weapons and firearms, they are just using you until they are satisfied, so you are being fooled hehe. Like a one night relationship . Hamas and Iran ^^

Saudi Arabia can go to hell with their leadership, they done nothing to Palestine nor the Islamic countries and nations. they only give discounted oil for US to fuel their drones and jets.

ISIS will chop ur head off soon or later do not worry ya rafidi.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 12-19-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    after they revealed their mask and showed that they only care about their existence and hate anyone that is Sunni it ignited a hate between us and them.
    lol hezbollah is training all your hamas soldiers, hezbollah IS iran now, so that is not true, there is also hezbollah bases in Iran too, its controlled by iran

Khomani can go and have fun with ur mother and sisters but not with mine you fucking sick people.
    if not for Iran, israeli soldiers would be having fun with your mother and sisters

Hamas is in need of weapons and firearms, they are just using you until they are satisfied, so you are being fooled hehe. Like a one night relationship . Hamas and Iran ^^
    Iran is only funding Hamas because they dislike Israel, how is Hamas using Iran? I see it as the opposite, and the leaders of hamas praised Iran several times

and the weapons they are giving hamas is the worthless ak47s or rockets that were made in stone ages

ISIS will chop ur head off soon or later do not worry ya rafidi.
    no lol, isis is struggling to fight the village people kurdish and the poor syrian army, ISIS is falling badly now
    edit: Oh btw retard, ISIS and israel are BFFs, israel is taking in Islamic state members in their hospitals

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 12-19-2014 at 09:17 AM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    too many quotes, but basically ur just being an idiot.
    starting with the "Islamic" fighters in the israeli hospitals, these are FSA and Jabhat Al-Nusra, and Israel is okay with Jabhat Al-Nusra by their borders, but when it comes to ISIS no its not.
    you are saying that Iran is giving weapons to Hamas and I should be greatfull but now ur saying they are giving them worthless light weapons? you must be confused.

You should see the area that ISIS captured, it equals the size of the UK. so yeah, it will keep expanding to Baghdad and Aleppo and eventually to Jerusalem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    and eventually to Jerusalem.
    by then the us steps in and the isis group WILL surrender,dont even hesitate that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You should see the area that ISIS captured, it equals the size of the UK. so yeah, it will keep expanding to Baghdad and Aleppo and eventually to Jerusalem.
    O_O Size doesn't matter on land captured.......

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    by then the us steps in and the isis group WILL surrender,dont even hesitate that
    The US stepped in months ago, are you living under a rock?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

O_O Size doesn't matter on land captured.......
    more land captured >> more resources >> more money >> more firearm >> gets stronger.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The US stepped in months ago, are you living under a rock?
    but not REALLY,they are giving support here inthere but they arent going in to a fucking war

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

but not REALLY,they are giving support here inthere but they arent going in to a fucking war
    The U.S. Committee on State Affairs have already authorized the use of force against ISIL/ISIS at the beginning of December.

U.S. Forces alongside the Iraqi Army engaged ISIL outside of the Ain al-Asad base on December 14, out of self-defense due to ISIL insurgents closing towards the base which held many U.S. advisors.
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    more land captured >> more resources >> more money >> more firearm >> gets stronger.
    If the land has resources you can use>> If it has factories>> If firearms are even needed or useful, considering modern tech/vehicles.

"Capturing" dessert territory isn't that useful.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast