Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    darkplay6xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside cables, the internet, in electricity...
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    188

    Gays adopting kids? WTF? Poor kids I say....

    I think it is a disgrace that we allow gay men to adopt children and bring them up in a gay environment with no mother. "Hey Alex what does your mom work as?" I feel sorry for the gay couples adopted kid that has to answer that question. What do you think about all this shit?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to darkplay6xx For This Useful Post:

    Barstarzz (09-04-2014)

  3. #2
    Axotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind the plague.
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Dead
    Why should it matter if people are raised with gay's or are raised to be gay's? You're basically saying you're against gay's. I personally think it's fine, I'm ok with gay's and gay couples.

  4. #3
    darkplay6xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside cables, the internet, in electricity...
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by flame2975 View Post
    Why should it matter if people are raised with gay's or are raised to be gay's? You're basically saying you're against gay's. I personally think it's fine, I'm ok with gay's and gay couples.
    No, I mean they dont get the chance to experience a proper up-bringing with a mother and a father. What kind of sick person would do this?

  5. #4
    Axotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind the plague.
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    No, I mean they dont get the chance to experience a proper up-bringing with a mother and a father. What kind of sick person would do this?
    They're not sick people. They're extremely depressed people wanting to love and raise a child but they cannot because they were born gay and are being judged by such people like you. They can't change they're ways, they don't have control over it.
    Last edited by Axotic; 08-29-2014 at 08:07 PM.

  6. #5
    darkplay6xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside cables, the internet, in electricity...
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by flame2975 View Post


    They're not sick people. They're extremely depressed people wanting to love and raise a child but they cannot because they were born gay and are being judged by such people like you. They can't change they're ways, they don't have control over it.
    Guess what? I'm judgmental, and I can't change my ways. Never gonna not hate this allowance of in-human disgrace.

  7. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    Guess what? I'm judgmental, and I can't change my ways. Never gonna not hate this allowance of in-human disgrace.
    Clearly intolerance of other people is impossible to overcome....


    I don't get children like this, did their parents just teach them to hate other people, or do they think that once they have an opinion on something it should never change? Dunno, pretty damn stupid though.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    TheFrikinAsian (09-09-2014)

  9. #7
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i have nothing against gay adoption but i don't think its the right way were is your titty milk coming from =/ also gays there isn't a female role model to teach you stuff ok lets get sereouse i have no real reason i just disagree with the whole fact of gay adoption god made man and women to have babies not for to men to come shove it up ass holes and adopt other people kids and when they grow up they will get mocked for it im sorry XD

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thisisreal34 For This Useful Post:

    darkplay6xx (08-30-2014),[MPGH]Hunter (08-30-2014),[MPGH]Schuba (09-25-2014)

  11. #8
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,142
    My Mood
    Amazed
    bullshit,i wouldnt care. its their thing - gay famillies tend to be

    1. happier
    2. richer

    and adopting an otherwise child with no parents that want him/died is better
    your just ignorant

  12. #9
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,257
    Reputation
    3435
    Thanks
    5,437
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    bullshit,i wouldnt care. its their thing - gay famillies tend to be

    1. happier
    2. richer

    and adopting an otherwise child with no parents that want him/died is better
    your just ignorant
    Yup, i agree with you. It would better gay people adopt children then let them die starving. Doe i understand @darkplay6xx point of view, when a child (that has gay adoptive parents) goes to school and the child's teacher asks what's the child's mom and father's name the child answers: it's Richard and John. The child's schoolmates would probably laugh of the child and and make the child's life on a "little living hell".. Anyway yeah i agree with Shane and Ex0rPl4net. darkplay6xx we all agree that it's better to children to be adopted by gay couples then let them die. Do you agree with us or would you prefer to let children die?
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-30-2014 at 08:30 AM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  13. #10
    darkplay6xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside cables, the internet, in electricity...
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    i have nothing against gay adoption but i don't think its the right way were is your titty milk coming from =/ also gays there isn't a female role model to teach you stuff ok lets get sereouse i have no real reason i just disagree with the whole fact of gay adoption god made man and women to have babies not for to men to come shove it up ass holes and adopt other people kids and when they grow up they will get mocked for it im sorry XD
    This is precisely what I mean, I do not have a hatred for gays, I don't mind them, but when they start wanting to adopt a kid, thats just wrong. Its their choice to be gay, so it should also be their choice to go through life without having a child. Most children for adoption get adopted anyway by straight couples, regardless of how many there are. I have never heard of putting down a child that was up for adoption, so @Ex0rPl4net your thing about letting them die is complete horse shit, because those unadopted kids will get to live until a straight couple adopts them.

  14. #11
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    This is precisely what I mean, I do not have a hatred for gays, I don't mind them, but when they start wanting to adopt a kid, thats just wrong. Its their choice to be gay, so it should also be their choice to go through life without having a child. Most children for adoption get adopted anyway by straight couples, regardless of how many there are. I have never heard of putting down a child that was up for adoption, so @Ex0rPl4net your thing about letting them die is complete horse shit, because those unadopted kids will get to live until a straight couple adopts them.
    also babies who are put up for adoptions are almost 100% taken as for the kids who are not they are still fed be gay thats fine but dont have a child coz hes just gonna get bullied

  15. #12
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,257
    Reputation
    3435
    Thanks
    5,437
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    also babies who are put up for adoptions are almost 100% taken as for the kids who are not they are still fed be gay thats fine but dont have a child coz hes just gonna get bullied
    Yup, that's what i said on my post above. I really don't know what to say.. I don't have anything against the gays couples, but the truth is that a gay couple's child, when the child goes to school 99% of times the gay couple's child gets bullied (at least i think it gets), so yeah if possible the children should be raised by a straigh couple but if not and if it's avoids a child death/starving then it should be raised by a gay couple.
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-30-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  16. #13
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,142
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    @Ex0rPl4net your thing about letting them die is complete horse shit, because those unadopted kids will get to live until a straight couple adopts them.
    i never said they are going to die. someone else quoted me and said that
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    It would better gay people adopt children then let them die starving.
    Hunter! did

    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    Its their choice to be gay, so it should also be their choice to go through life without having a child.
    no. even straight couples adopt children,some because they want to and some because they cant some have problems creating children and the same goes for gay couples.

    dunno about you but having 2 moms would be fucking awsome

  17. #14
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,257
    Reputation
    3435
    Thanks
    5,437
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    i never said they are going to die. someone else quoted me and said that

    Hunter! did


    no. even straight couples adopt children,some because they want to and some because they cant some have problems creating children and the same goes for gay couples.

    dunno about you but having 2 moms would be fucking awsome
    What you mean fa**? No need to become all crancky because you got no dic** in your mouth.
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-30-2014 at 06:45 PM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  18. #15
    darkplay6xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside cables, the internet, in electricity...
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    and adopting an otherwise child with no parents that want him/died is better
    your just ignorant
    You did f*cking say that they could possibly die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [PLS] Buy Poor Kid Stuff
    By Trevor Phillips in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 09:39 PM
  2. i hate poor kids
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:31 PM
  3. Kids will be Kids ; Adults will be Adults
    By Dakota in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:18 PM
  4. Gay kid
    By Tryptamine. in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 09:42 PM
  5. poor cat, poor kid LOL
    By Raster Burn in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:07 PM