Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Observable Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Earth
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerGr View Post
    it isn't exactly water vapor you know..The main ingredients found in the e-cigarette liquids are glycerin and glycol ethers, which are used as the liquid carrier into which all of the nicotine, flavorings and preservatives easily dissolve.Other ingredients included nicotine, the preservatives BHA and BHT, and chemicals that create the taste of caramelized sugar and the scent of citrus.
    Rethink about it, its actually addictive as also plus i would pay 4 for a pack of marbloro gold rather than paying/repairing/ buying flavour which costs more than a pack that i smoke(for me at least)
    if it doesn't kill me thats all that matters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by neebs View Post
    if it doesn't kill me thats all that matters
    well indeed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I don't need to know much to decide for myself; have a cigarette occasionally, normally when I've got something to go with it, and a vape other times. I don't want to get lung cancer and 0 high.

Quote Originally Posted by Abuna View Post
    account sold, I went first! All went smooth, would love to trade with Hezz again as he is very nice and patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by skydiini View Post
    just sold my rotmg account for 20$ i went first Smooth trade
    Quote Originally Posted by AresVI View Post
    Extra Note: A+++ Buyer. Would reccomend this guy to anyone. smooth as a baby's bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ignorance is bliss, until it causes an event that creates a lot of self-harm and you're blaming it on your ignorance.

Thanks
    Vape some bud and than you are talking.

Or even better wax.

Thanks
    Lots of people vape just to vape... when really it is to help you quit smoking. it makes the look 'cool'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Vapes are so annoying in my opinion, I see kids walking around my school with them thinking they're the shit, like CashOut had stated.They help you quit smoking but there was a study (Not sure if true) that showed that Vapes are worse for your lungs then Cigs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by CoupSeven View Post
    Either, but I would prefer cigarettes sometimes cause vapor liquid is quite expensive though.
    You can get a 10mL bottle for $1.69.

It's hella cheaper than cigs.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Consider donating to my PayPal!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubbies View Post
    Vapes are so annoying in my opinion, I see kids walking around my school with them thinking they're the shit, like CashOut had stated.They help you quit smoking but there was a study (Not sure if true) that showed that Vapes are worse for your lungs then Cigs.
    They're not meant for kids though and the law of your country should forbid the sale of them to children.

Ask any smoker and they would wish that they never took up smoking, it is highly addictive and a slow killer.

Vaping is NRT (nicotine replacement therapy) not a means for kids to blow strawberry farts or resemble some kind of fucking Dragon by blowing a cloud of vapour.

The base of eliquid is PG and VG, there are various studies on it and it's perfectly safe. However we all thought cigarettes were safe but then they turned out to give you Cancer and all other diseases.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    My father has been smoking cigarettes since he was 16 years old, and most likely won't be around by the time I turn 21. My brother started smoking dank when he was 12 years old, then started selling it by 15, started dipping at 16, then started smoking after his 18th birthday just because of how easy it was, and he has now been vaping since he was 20 but also smokes consistently. I don't know what vaping does to your system but I do know what it means to live with someone who has to smoke cigs every few hours just to keep his cool and to be honest I would rather have seen my brother cloud chasing with his buddies than having a smoker's cough, and having his jackets covered in fucking burn holes, smelling like a smoker's den.
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123