View Poll Results: Obama is a socialist?

Voters
18006. This poll is closed
  • yes

    9,003 50.00%
  • No

    9,000 49.98%
  • What is a socialist?

    3 0.02%

Thread: Yes / No?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 115
  1. #76
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    someone messin wit the poll. Over 9000!

  2. #77
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,194
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I've seen all the arguments for Socialism and personally I don't see the big deal. What's wrong with socialism? It sort of makes sense to have some things controlled by the government. Electricity is as important nowadays as water, food, or any other commodity. Same goes for oil and gas. Government controlled Healthcare... so what? It makes sense for the government to be in control of somethings.

    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  3. #78
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    There is nothing wrong with socialism.
    If it were up to me, we all be living in a NWO perfect communist world.
    But it not

  4. #79
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    I've seen all the arguments for Socialism and personally I don't see the big deal. What's wrong with socialism? It sort of makes sense to have some things controlled by the government. Electricity is as important nowadays as water, food, or any other commodity. Same goes for oil and gas. Government controlled Healthcare... so what? It makes sense for the government to be in control of somethings.
    but why? why do they need that? they want power. They are going to mess with our power and mess it up. the same with healthcare. right now, the united states has the best healthcare system, but it will be screwed soon

  5. #80
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    but why? why do they need that? they want power. They are going to mess with our power and mess it up. the same with healthcare. right now, the united states has the best healthcare system, but it will be screwed soon
    LOL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

  6. #81
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    right now, the united states has the best healthcare system, but it will be screwed soon
    and with this u can leave, forever

  7. #82
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    The US doesn't have the best health care system.
    It's only good if you have money.

  8. #83
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    I can't believe he said that. Oh man

    I believe France is #1 in Healthcare. We are somewhere in the middle.


    @why06, All depends if you like economic freedom.

  9. #84
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99
    Is the health care debate realy this hard?

    1) A public option is what democrats want, which is a public alternative to private health care insurance.
    2) Health Care insurance companies are allowed to take more of your money than Vegas casinos.
    3) The public option does not cover illegal immigrants.
    4) The public option is not a government take over of health care.
    5) The public option does not create death pannels

    Nuff' said?

    PS: If you look at all the countries with the highest life expectancy, they are all countries with 'socialized medicine'.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  10. #85
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I can't believe he said that. Oh man

    I believe France is #1 in Healthcare. We are somewhere in the middle.


    @why06, All depends if you like economic freedom.
    yeah i just looked it up. I apologize for stating something that i heard before looking it up.

    but yes its expensive, but we prolly have the best coverage.
    Last edited by XGelite; 10-15-2009 at 06:02 PM.

  11. #86
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Is the health care debate realy this hard?

    1) A public option is what democrats want, which is a public alternative to private health care insurance.
    2) Health Care insurance companies are allowed to take more of your money than Vegas casinos.
    3) The public option does not cover illegal immigrants.
    4) The public option is not a government take over of health care.
    5) The public option does not create death pannels

    Nuff' said?
    Lol, yeah, the health care debate is that hard. That is why it hasn't been settled yet. This isn't monopoly money and plastic characters. This is real life. Harder than it looks.


    @Sharpe, thats debatable about socialized health care being the reason for longer life expectancy.

  12. #87
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    Canada healthcare is free.

  13. #88
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Obama, France was #1 in 2000.
    Nice google there buddy.

  14. #89
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    yeah i just looked it up. I apologize for stating something that i heard before looking it up.
    dun wrry is not the 1st time some1s done tht

  15. #90
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPound View Post
    Canada healthcare is free.
    and they have high taxes

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yes! Air Gear Season II? Rumor or Not?!
    By HellGuard99 in forum Anime
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 09:56 PM
  2. Yes, this is a request thread.
    By Kyojiro in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:20 PM
  3. Unofficial MPGH Comic #2!! (Yes already. >.>)
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 01:00 AM
  4. Yes, this is a request thread.
    By Doom Inductor in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:32 PM
  5. Yes!!!
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 07:31 PM