Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 150 of 150
  1. #136
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    No it is not. They are both groups of people and are comparable.

    It was an illegal war. Yh because invading a country based on a lie and killing 600,000 innocent people is not a terrorist act.

    Well you said I didn't include the other extremist groups, just as I ignored the other terrorist crimes of USA.

    I was comparing Muslims, obviously I would use the whole population not just the Muslims in Iraq and Syria.
    Really? You are comparing a religion to a country. How are they comparable?
    (It's pretty obvious you are just doing this to skew the statistic).

    What the Iraq war is, is irrelevant. You called it a war, it's not a terrorist act, therefore anything you say after that by calling the army "terrorist" is contradictory.
    (this is according to you btw)

    But the other "terrorist crimes of the USA" wouldn't change the amount of people. Again, you clearly don't know statistics.

    ========================================
    Well if you used the population of Iraq and Syria you would actually have a lot higher chance of being a terrorist if you were a muslim from there.
    ================================================== =============


    Again, this is retarded statistics and only a derp muslim like yourself would even attempt it.(and have it backfire so brilliantly).


    Please, next time you want to bring up statistics, realize that if you have to outright lie and use fallacies in your argument it's going to blow up in your face.


    Till next time kiddo.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-12-2015 at 05:39 PM.


  2. #137
    toounfair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    568
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    5,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    (I'm just letting you know, you just shot yourself in the face. Now we can actually say that Islam is a violent religion based on statistics).

    1. You just compared a country's population to a religions. It's false equivalency.


    Math is: 0.000008%

    2. Now this is if we only take into account ISIS. Thankfully there is a ton of Islamic terrorist organizations. Hamas, the brotherhood, Al Queda(etc. etc.)

    3. Third, you just equated everyone in the American Military(in a legitimate war) as a terrorist. You even admit they aren't terrorist in your post. Heck, they were fighting terrorist, by your own definition.

    4. And now we come to the conclusion. You didn't take into the population of Syria/Iraq, but the entire muslim population. Which if you are using that you'd say "these are your chances to join ISIS if you are a muslim"(which are still pretty fucking huge btw).
    ----------------------

    Basically, you are much likely to be a terrorist as a Muslim than any other religion.

    Thank you Robin for pointing that out.
    More of a chance to be a terrorist when being Muslim...? Do you even know what you're saying? You say that as if you don't have a choice whether you are or are not a terrorist, the people who are terrorists again, are mentally incompetent of society and what is right/wrong. Put those people in a different religion, the result will be the same. 0.000008% of people doing something won't make the thing they're doing the cause, it's them that's the cause. I'm not Muslim, your arguments are just shit.

  3. #138
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
    More of a chance to be a terrorist when being Muslim...? Do you even know what you're saying? You say that as if you don't have a choice whether you are or are not a terrorist, the people who are terrorists again, are mentally incompetent of society and what is right/wrong. Put those people in a different religion, the result will be the same. 0.000008% of people doing something won't make the thing they're doing the cause, it's them that's the cause. I'm not Muslim, your arguments are just shit.
    <I just cited Robins statistics back at him because they proved him wrong>

    I'm not actually saying "being muslim makes you terrorist"(that's robin), i'm just saying there is a significantly larger terrorist population among muslims.
    ----------------------------
    Note: If you had the least bit of reading comprehension, you'd recognize this btw
    ----------------------------


    Anyway, moving on: You have no evidence that another religion would have the same result. It's a baseless claim, you've not even tried to expand upon it, just blindly claim it.

    Easy counter:

    "Put those people in a different religion, the result will be the same. "
    -I highly fucking doubt that, given that Buddhist have been in much, MUCH worse conditions and they didn't become terrorist. Again, they aren't just terrorist, they are religious terrorist. They outright claim religion is their motivator.

    If you are arguing for the individual, you'd basically be taking out the influence of Islam, which at that point you aren't even arguing the subject matter but some retarded form of apologetics.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-12-2015 at 07:40 PM.


  4. #139
    toounfair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    568
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    5,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    <I just cited Robins statistics back at him because they proved him wrong>

    I'm not actually saying "being muslim makes you terrorist"(that's robin), i'm just saying there is a significantly larger terrorist population among muslims.
    ----------------------------
    Note: If you had the least bit of reading comprehension, you'd recognize this btw
    ----------------------------


    Anyway, moving on: You have no evidence that another religion would have the same result. It's a baseless claim, you've not even tried to expand upon it, just blindly claim it.

    Easy counter:

    "Put those people in a different religion, the result will be the same. "
    -I highly fucking doubt that, given that Buddhist have been in much, MUCH worse conditions and they didn't become terrorist. Again, they aren't just terrorist, they are religious terrorist. They outright claim religion is their motivator.

    If you are arguing for the individual, you'd basically be taking out the influence of Islam, which at that point you aren't even arguing the subject matter but some retarded form of apologetics.
    Your reading comprehension baffles me, your arguments again, are terrible. I'm defending the fact that you put an increased chance on odds of you becomming a terrorist if you're in the muslim religion I'm saying that you're wrong for saying that and now you're saying I said that you said "being muslim makes you terrorist". I'm done arguing with a buffoon. Such a waste of time.

  5. #140
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
    Your reading comprehension baffles me, your arguments again, are terrible. I'm defending the fact that you put an increased chance on odds of you becomming a terrorist if you're in the muslim religion I'm saying that you're wrong for saying that and now you're saying I said that you said "being muslim makes you terrorist". I'm done arguing with a buffoon. Such a waste of time.
    Kid, learn to formulate your sentences. "i'm" x 10 makes whatever you actually want to say impossible to find.


    Do you have increased odds of becoming a terrorist if you are a muslim? I guess? I mean that statement wasn't made be me, it's was by robin.
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It is estimated that the number of people in ISIS is 32,000. Lets assume they are all really Muslim. There are 1.6billion Muslims.
    32000/1600000000 = 0.00002%. ISIS account for 0.00002% of Muslims.

    By percentage Americans have a higher percentage of terrorists. Iraq was an illegal invasion based lies which lead to the death of 600,000 Iraqis. At the peak of the Iraq war there were around 172,000 US soldiers. USA has a population of 318.9 million.
    172,000/318900000 = 0.0005%. You are more likely to be a terrorist if you're American than you are Muslim.


    If you were a blank slate and Islam was a major influence, yes, you'd have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you did not believe in Islam.

    But that's such a weird way to look at statistics that I can't say I'd actually argue that were true.
    ----------------------------

    BUT there are a lot more Islamic terrorist in the world than any other religion right now by a lot. There are a lot of verses in the quran that can be interpreted to support terrorrism(and have been).

    If you want to argue that, i'm down.

    But you arguing at Robin's post and blaming me for it is utterly retarded.

    I'm not going to bother replying seriously if you continue to do so.


  6. #141
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
    Your reading comprehension baffles me, your arguments again, are terrible. I'm defending the fact that you put an increased chance on odds of you becomming a terrorist if you're in the muslim religion I'm saying that you're wrong for saying that and now you're saying I said that you said "being muslim makes you terrorist". I'm done arguing with a buffoon. Such a waste of time.
    The only person that Empire's arguments makes sense to is Empire.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Kid, learn to formulate your sentences. "i'm" x 10 makes whatever you actually want to say impossible to find.


    Do you have increased odds of becoming a terrorist if you are a muslim? I guess? I mean that statement wasn't made be me, it's was by robin.




    If you were a blank slate and Islam was a major influence, yes, you'd have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you did not believe in Islam.
    I was just showing how stupid your argument was by the doing the same thing about Americans.

    If you were a blank slate and the US government was a major influence, yes you would have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you were not American. Here is an American terrorist targeting innocent civilians, he believes he did for democracy:

    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 02-13-2015 at 10:21 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  7. #142
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I was just showing how stupid your argument was by the doing the same thing about Americans.

    If you were a blank slate and the US government was a major influence, yes you would have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you were not American. Here is an American terrorist targeting innocent civilians, he believes he did for democracy:]
    You do realize that I didn't agree with that argument right?

    I even said so in my post that it wouldn't make a good argument:
    "If you were a blank slate and Islam was a major influence, yes, you'd have a larger chance of becoming a terrorist than if you did not believe in Islam.

    But that's such a weird way to look at statistics that I can't say I'd actually argue that were true."
    ------------------------------

    But yeah, that would be true for being American too, I don't disagree there.
    (because technically a lot of things would make you a potential terrorist if you argued that, heck, video games could. It's basically such an open ended premise that you could fit too many things in it that's why I stated that I wouldn't support the argument)

    But I wasn't arguing that robin........you were.


    You literally just argued with yourself and called your own argument stupid.


    GJ.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-13-2015 at 06:32 PM.


  8. #143
    Steven Chilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Observable Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Earth
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Angry
    Al-quaeda wannabes that just want to cause chaos, they are going against basically they're entire religon. Tbh america should literally just hydrogen bomb the entire middle east, no radiation and oil all for us hahahaha, pointless wasting money on oil when its a natural resource and we're buying it from monkeys that support goat- fucking terrorist. we are basically terrorist by funding them

  9. #144
    NOMADESOUL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Hey let's come all down ...
    every body put's there guns down and go drink a cup of coffe together ....
    and belive in aliens and then we're all on the same page and can moove on ...

    we're not going to change the world herre ...
    and for sure not THE BRAINWASH made in every country by ALL the goverments ... "since they dont't want a UNITED planet " mutch easyer to make us stay " parked like cheeps in our own respectives countrys " that is nothing more then a giant Jail "

    that's how i see this shit .....
    "sorry for my english since it's not my mother language "

    wish you guys ALL the best peace in your heart and mind , try to find the true , do not belive the medias they are payed to lie ....in this is nothing new



    cheers ....

  10. #145
    Mrlong2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    The Koran specifically states that those who kill jews and die as a martyr get "girlfriends" in heaven.

    You cannot argue that it doesn't say that because I just looked up a pdf and found the verse.

    They ARE Muslims because they are only doing what the Koran says.

  11. #146
    NOMADESOUL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Yep ........

    Like i said we better off if we don't follow ANY books or ANY religion ...

    Belive in Love , belive in your self ... the rest is a pile of BULL SHIT .

    maybe the only thing that is true are the Ten Commandments .... maybe if we would have stay to that , all the wars and the rest of the Horse shit would've never happen ...

    Anyways .....
    i Stand for thoses that respect them self and belive in love .
    We can discuss and argue how ever we want , we ain't gone change shit .

  12. #147
    Dracikhax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amused
    True, they put a bad name on Islam though.

  13. #148
    .Herbs.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You can't blame the people in ISIS for being what they are. As some peeps previously said, there are extremists in every religion. What I don't think anyone brought up was the fact that these extremists were only able to acquire weapons and become militarized thanks to the U.S government. Why? To keep the war machine going. The U.S.A cannot exist without war, it's been creating it's own fake enemies to fight for 200 years.

    9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Hoaxathon bombing, just some of the recent shenanigas they've come up with lately. ISIS is some of their finest work. Conservatives, Liberals, Democrats, all these words exist to keep people debating and seperate, making it easier to hoax big threats like the aformentioned ones and ISIS and keep controlling people with fear.

    ISIS wouldn't be able to do anything unless the people in power wanted them to. Corporations control the planet with fear and create the necessary tools they need to fulfill their goals, through social/religious engineering or anything that will get the job done. There's just too much money to be made for them to pass it up, but you can choose not to play the game.

  14. #149
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by .Herbs. View Post
    You can't blame the people in ISIS for being what they are. As some peeps previously said, there are extremists in every religion. What I don't think anyone brought up was the fact that these extremists were only able to acquire weapons and become militarized thanks to the U.S government. Why? To keep the war machine going. The U.S.A cannot exist without war, it's been creating it's own fake enemies to fight for 200 years.

    9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Hoaxathon bombing, just some of the recent shenanigas they've come up with lately. ISIS is some of their finest work. Conservatives, Liberals, Democrats, all these words exist to keep people debating and seperate, making it easier to hoax big threats like the aformentioned ones and ISIS and keep controlling people with fear.

    ISIS wouldn't be able to do anything unless the people in power wanted them to. Corporations control the planet with fear and create the necessary tools they need to fulfill their goals, through social/religious engineering or anything that will get the job done. There's just too much money to be made for them to pass it up, but you can choose not to play the game.
    >I can blame them.

    >Why stop at ISIS, why not claim Nazi-Germany was there work too?

    >Ironically that's why they exist. Because the middle east allows them to. Because the stupid shit muslims there have such poor morals that they won't object to Muslims killing other muslims.

    Forget the west, if the middle east wanted to stop ISIS they very well could.


  15. #150
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,030
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    185
    Wait. So I can call myself CCKG (Christian Conversion Killing Group) and then run around killing people because they aren't Christian, then shit they would call all Christians terrorists because a bunch of fucking idiots were running around killing people? This shit makes no sense.

    btw: I'm not Christian -_-
    [Center]
    Add me on Skype for a good time bb.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys think im good or not ?
    By norsman7 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 08:45 AM
  2. Are you guys really that retarded?
    By Drtro in forum General
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 07:22 AM
  3. why you guys and not me?
    By eatHDM in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 03:07 AM
  4. have you guys noticed that
    By beteasta3 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. In order that they do not detect you
    By mackus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 05:46 PM