Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 150
  1. #61
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post

    You don't have to be an expert to see that ISIS is clearly islamic-oriented.

    - - - Updated - - -
    You're a little bit confused. The ones who have been displaced over and over are the jewish. Religion and geopolitics shouldn't be associated.
    Nah mate, ISIS is currently conducting terrorism, but regarding their situation, they're the ones who have suffered alot.
    Muslims have to get their shit together, being a muslim is not enough, you have to a muslim and either a sunnit or a sjiet, if not the other kills you, and the sunnis really do disgrace the sjiets, even at my school and mosques.


    Its just so pointless to argue about ISIS, just mad dogs who are going nuts in the name of Islam
    which either with ISIS or without ISIS still conducts extreme violence in the 21st century.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  2. #62
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Of course they are not following Islam, any intelligent person would know this.

    Fact: the majority of the people ISIS have killed were Muslim.

    Are you guys seriously arguing that Islam teaches to kill Muslims.

    There you have a simple proof they are not following Islam. There is long list of other reasons.

    The Quran already prophesied people like ISIS, in the chapter titled, "the hypocrites."

    From the stories I have read, the people who have joined ISIS were not even practicing Muslims. There was one guy from the UK who went to Syria, who was a drug dealer. There was another guy who went to Bangladesh to recruit for ISIS, who was arrested for drink driving.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 12-28-2014 at 04:55 AM.

  3. #63
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


    Ok
    If I make an alt acc and derive it off you, make it sound like you and not you then I make it eiaf, does it make it apply to you?
    No, because it's not me. Feel like this is going over your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Of course they are not following Islam, any intelligent person would know this.

    Fact: the majority of the people ISIS have killed were Muslim.

    Are you guys seriously arguing that Islam teaches to kill Muslims.

    There you have a simple proof they are not following Islam. There is long list of other reasons.

    The Quran already prophesied people like ISIS, in the chapter titled, "the hypocrites."

    From the stories I have read, the people who have joined ISIS were not even practicing Muslims. There was one guy from the UK who went to Syria, who was a drug dealer. There was another guy who went to Bangladesh to recruit for ISIS, who was arrested for drink driving.
    Fact: Muslims have been killing each other for centuries and you are only special pleading now because you realize it makes Islam look bad.


  4. #64
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No, because it's not me. Feel like this is going over your head.

    Fact: Muslims have been killing each other for centuries and you are only special pleading now because you realize it makes Islam look bad.
    Atheists have been killing each other throughout centuries, Christians have been killing each other throughout centuries, the same with any group, black people, white people, south Asians, and east Asians, that has nothing to do with the group of people. Obviously Islam doesn't teach to kill Muslims hence ISIS are not following Islam as they are killing Muslims. End of argument. I hope no one is dumb enough to debate that.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 12-28-2014 at 04:05 PM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  5. #65
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,730
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No, because it's not me. Feel like this is going over your head.

    Fact: Muslims have been killing each other for centuries and you are only special pleading now because you realize it makes Islam look bad.

    They are not muslim, they claim to be, just like if i said my name was empire, it's fucking not
    it's not going over my head, it just wont get through your thick skull :^)
    "hola go Es fuck yourself"




    (formerly) isSUR, Sur.

    Donator Since: 3-14-2014 (Thanks to Jov)
    CrossFire Editor Since: 6-1-2014

     

    Raow25
    Wazzupboy
    MasterlOGl
    Wassabi?
    Do4Love
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    -Correct
    CynicalBeast
    CynicalBeast
    Wazzupboy
    7Antix
    MasterlOGl
    TheMizer
    34rab
    Wazzupboy
    Triggergod
    Zackman49
    Himli
    Blondu21
    kennyltam
    shimngqi98 (or however you spell it)
    Poxer
    Uber_Tuna
    SoarHawk (Over 200$ dealt with)
    Umbreon (Maxedout)
    LikeH8
    Shoracko
    Hadh
    Steam
    160 Steam Trades
    23 Steam Vouches

    Scammed
    None



     

    Skype: issurhue (don't really use)
    MSN: issur@outlook.com (don't really use)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/esadam/
    Ask me for confirmation BEFORE dealing, my only alt is SURV2

  6. #66
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    5,986
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post



    They are not muslim, they claim to be, just like if i said my name was empire, it's fucking not
    it's not going over my head, it just wont get through your thick skull :^)
    Just because they kill their own race doesn't mean they're not muslim, i mean, templars started as defensors of christians in Holy Land, then they turned out more via de bank shit (see the madness that Philiph IV of France had with them).
    They just follow the ultra-omfg ortodox islam, also called as Jihad (with their own interpretation of what Jihad means)

  7. #67
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Atheists have been killing each other throughout centuries, Christians have been killing each other throughout centuries, the same with any group, black people, white people, south Asians, and east Asians, that has nothing to do with the group of people. Obviously Islam doesn't teach to kill Muslims hence ISIS are not following Islam as they are killing Muslims. End of argument. I hope no one is dumb enough to debate that.
    Yes but atheist don't have doctrine or a belief structure.

    Derp.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post



    They are not muslim, they claim to be, just like if i said my name was empire, it's fucking not
    it's not going over my head, it just wont get through your thick skull :^)
    No. True. Scotsman.

    Except you are basically denying who they are. In your(rather stupid) example, it would have to be ME who creates the group. Then YOU would claim that I am not in fact, me.

    Seriously, you just destroy yourself from the inside every time. It's hilarious.


  8. #68
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post



    They are not muslim, they claim to be, just like if i said my name was empire, it's fucking not
    it's not going over my head, it just wont get through your thick skull :^)
    Well said. It is no use with him, don't argue stupidity bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


    Just because they kill their own race doesn't mean they're not muslim, i mean, templars started as defensors of christians in Holy Land, then they turned out more via de bank shit (see the madness that Philiph IV of France had with them).
    They just follow the ultra-omfg ortodox islam, also called as Jihad (with their own interpretation of what Jihad means)
    Certain things takes someone out of the fold of Islam, just like with anything. You cannot be a Muslim and then worship a person as God. You cannot be a Muslim and purposefully kill an innocent person. These are some of the major sins. Just like, you cannot be a pro on league of legends if you have never played the game. It doesn't matter what people claim, whether their claim is true depends on their actions. There is only one Islam and everything has already been agreed on, there are books explaining each verse of the Quran. The ideology the extremists follow is Wahabism, here is a thread I have created explaining who they are and who is supporting them: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=841019
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 12-29-2014 at 03:43 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  9. #69
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,730
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yes but atheist don't have doctrine or a belief structure.

    Derp.




    No. True. Scotsman.

    Except you are basically denying who they are. In your(rather stupid) example, it would have to be ME who creates the group. Then YOU would claim that I am not in fact, me.

    Seriously, you just destroy yourself from the inside every time. It's hilarious.
    Lol you're one of those guys who says OMG ur stupidity is so funny I am going to say this because I was never wrong
    "hola go Es fuck yourself"




    (formerly) isSUR, Sur.

    Donator Since: 3-14-2014 (Thanks to Jov)
    CrossFire Editor Since: 6-1-2014

     

    Raow25
    Wazzupboy
    MasterlOGl
    Wassabi?
    Do4Love
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    -Correct
    CynicalBeast
    CynicalBeast
    Wazzupboy
    7Antix
    MasterlOGl
    TheMizer
    34rab
    Wazzupboy
    Triggergod
    Zackman49
    Himli
    Blondu21
    kennyltam
    shimngqi98 (or however you spell it)
    Poxer
    Uber_Tuna
    SoarHawk (Over 200$ dealt with)
    Umbreon (Maxedout)
    LikeH8
    Shoracko
    Hadh
    Steam
    160 Steam Trades
    23 Steam Vouches

    Scammed
    None



     

    Skype: issurhue (don't really use)
    MSN: issur@outlook.com (don't really use)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/esadam/
    Ask me for confirmation BEFORE dealing, my only alt is SURV2

  10. #70
    viceangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So you are telling me the Islamic State Iraq Syria has nothing to do with Islam?
    So if I make a rapist group with "American" word in it mean that american are rapis?Is that it?no offence american.Get some brain bro.I live in malaysia with about 70% muslim...there are bad muslim but there also good...same as other religion since religion does not define what kind of person he/she is.Just becouse 9/11 is muslim terrorisms ...dosent mean all muslim are terrorist..Tell me who star World war 2/1?Tell me who started American Civil War/Vietnam War/Thirty Year’s War/Napoleonic Wars/Russian Civil War/Mongol Conquests?

  11. #71
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


    Lol you're one of those guys who says OMG ur stupidity is so funny I am going to say this because I was never wrong
    :/ And you just lost, thanks for playing.


    Quote Originally Posted by viceangel View Post
    So if I make a rapist group with "American" word in it mean that american are rapis?Is that it?no offence american.Get some brain bro.I live in malaysia with about 70% muslim...there are bad muslim but there also good...same as other religion since religion does not define what kind of person he/she is.Just becouse 9/11 is muslim terrorisms ...dosent mean all muslim are terrorist..Tell me who star World war 2/1?Tell me who started American Civil War/Vietnam War/Thirty Year’s War/Napoleonic Wars/Russian Civil War/Mongol Conquests?
    I didn't say that all muslims are part of ISIS in what you quoted.

    Learn to read before replying please.


  12. #72
    viceangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I didn't say that all muslims are part of ISIS in what you quoted.
    No but you said that all muslim is like ISIS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Learn to read before replying please.
    Learn to understand before replying please.

  13. #73
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    How is this thread still alive? When the first response was "allahu akbar", im pretty sure we settled it there.
    ISIS is essentially just a bunch of Islamic followers who are insanely extremists that twists it in such an insane way, such as Tumblr "Feminism".

  14. #74
    David.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&#
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    2,444
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I realize That ISIS Not Real Islam

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

    viceangel (01-02-2015)

  16. #75
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post
    I realize That ISIS Not Real Islam
    "real islam"

    Man if I had a nickel every time someone who gave them bad PR was disowned...


Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys think im good or not ?
    By norsman7 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 08:45 AM
  2. Are you guys really that retarded?
    By Drtro in forum General
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 07:22 AM
  3. why you guys and not me?
    By eatHDM in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 03:07 AM
  4. have you guys noticed that
    By beteasta3 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. In order that they do not detect you
    By mackus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 05:46 PM