Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Real Islam or not, that's what they represent
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

Twitter: @byFadi

YouTube: OVO MobZai

Thanks
    Just wish that "True" Muslims around the world, stand united to denounce the acts of these Terrorists, and regain back the Good name of Islam, I would like to see more of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by niteghost View Post
    Just wish that "True" Muslims around the world, stand united to denounce the acts of these Terrorists, and regain back the Good name of Islam, I would like to see more of that.
    Well I hate to break it to yah, but "true" muslims are hypocrites.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Youtro (01-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    "Real muslims" do what's written in their damn book.. anyone who doesn't follow the quran word by word doesn't really believe in shit.. which is good news to him cuz that means he's not mentally ill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    "Real muslims" do what's written in their damn book.. anyone who doesn't follow the quran word by word doesn't really believe in shit.. which is good news to him cuz that means he's not mentally ill
    It's 2015, get over it. Being an Atheist doesn't make you a superior person to us. You're the same shitty person as the rest of us shitty people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post

It's 2015, get over it. Being an Atheist doesn't make you a superior person to us. You're the same shitty person as the rest of us shitty people.
    Maybe I fucking am.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I bet you think yourself superior to the hindus, ancient romans/greeks, buddhist, norse, etc. etc.

And no, being atheist doesn't make you a "better" person unless you actually follow the scriptures, then yes, atheism has a higher chance of making you a better person.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niteghost View Post
    I just wish that "good" westerners around the world will stand united to denounce the acts of terrorism such as the illegal invasion of Iraq killing 600,000 people, and regain the good name of democracy, I would like to see more of that.

- - - Updated - - -

For any idiot who still thinks Islam is a violent religion:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I bet you think yourself superior to the hindus, ancient romans/greeks, buddhist, norse, etc. etc.

And no, being atheist doesn't make you a "better" person unless you actually follow the scriptures, then yes, atheism has a higher chance of making you a better person.
    Atheism has scriptures? How did you work out the higher chance that atheism would make you a better person?
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 01-25-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Maybe I fucking am.
    You ain't shit lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Look at your ignorant thinking. No, I don't find myself a superior person. I'm equal to all human life. We're the same human with different beliefs. Apples and bananas are both fruits, different appearances. Being an atheist doesn't make you at all a better person. Vice versa for Catholics/muslims etc. See, that's the human way of thinking, unlike you people, disgusting really that you judge people for their religion and bash them for it.

Thanks
    ISIS stands for Islamic state of Iraq and Greater Syria is what I believe and they are theoretically muslims, as I believe they do classify themselves as muslims. This is just my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

You ain't shit lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Look at your ignorant thinking. No, I don't find myself a superior person. I'm equal to all human life. We're the same human with different beliefs. Apples and bananas are both fruits, different appearances. Being an atheist doesn't make you at all a better person. Vice versa for Catholics/muslims etc. See, that's the human way of thinking, unlike you people, disgusting really that you judge people for their religion and bash them for it.
    You're such a hypocrite in every way.. You are both condescending and ignorant and explaining why would be like talking to a wall. And I was just wondering why I stopped visiting this section lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Being an atheist doesn't make you at all a better person. Vice versa for Catholics/muslims etc.

What about being a Satanist? Luciferian?

Again, I already know you're bullshitting. Theist always view their own religion as superior, otherwise why would you not believe the other one?
    ------------------------

And just for the record, following religion has a much higher problem rate than atheism.

I remember.....the crusades, the Islamic wars, terrorism, the nazi's, and many other all being boosted or outright happeneing because of the religious belief.

That's just war, I could go into the thousands of civil rights problems, some that still exist TO THIS DAY because people follow their religion so closely. I could even cite you people who just hate homosexuals "because of the bible". Yes, people actually hate another person because some book said "these people are bad".

Nobody is equal kid, time you learned that.

Edit: So I was thinking this over.
    1. In belief, the arguments are not equal. No atheist/theist believes that they are and would be lying if they said they did.
    2. In genetics people are not equal. Fact of life. They should be treated equally under the law, but nobody is born equal.
    3. This guy tried to equate genetic equality to belief. He is a retard.

/nuffsaid.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-26-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [COLOR="Red"]

What about being a Satanist? Luciferian?

Again, I already know you're bullshitting. Theist always view their own religion as superior, otherwise why would you not believe the other one?
    ------------------------

And just for the record, following religion has a much higher problem rate than atheism.

I remember.....the crusades, the Islamic wars, terrorism, the nazi's, and many other all being boosted or outright happeneing because of the religious belief.

That's just war, I could go into the thousands of civil rights problems, some that still exist TO THIS DAY because people follow their religion so closely. I could even cite you people who just hate homosexuals "because of the bible". Yes, people actually hate another person because some book said "these people are bad".

Nobody is equal kid, time you learned that.

Edit: So I was thinking this over.
    1. In belief, the arguments are not equal. No atheist/theist believes that they are and would be lying if they said they did.
    2. In genetics people are not equal. Fact of life. They should be treated equally under the law, but nobody is born equal.
    3. This guy tried to equate genetic equality to belief. He is a retard.

/nuffsaid.

First off, don't call me a retard.

Secondly, don't try to be a smart ass, I didn't mean genetically the same, you know what I mean. Anyways, my point stands. There's always religious people who think they're superior, vice versa for Atheists, but it's not true for both.

- - - Updated - - -

You're such a hypocrite in every way.. You are both condescending and ignorant and explaining why would be like talking to a wall. And I was just wondering why I stopped visiting this section lol
    I also stop visiting this section cause everyone here thinks their religion/atheists is better than another's. My point is that being an atheists doesn't make you a better person, neither does being religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

First off, don't call me a retard.

Secondly, don't try to be a smart ass, I didn't mean genetically the same, you know what I mean. Anyways, my point stands. There's always religious people who think they're superior, vice versa for Atheists, but it's not true for both.

- - - Updated - - -

Comes into the debate section, cries about how both sides are having a debate.

Jeez, what a retard.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Youtro (01-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Comes into the debate section, cries about how both sides are having a debate.

Jeez, what a retard.
    You're obviously fucking stupid, I'm not going to reply to you anymore since I don't want to start a flame war

but my fucking point is to that kid that said something about how being atheist makes you a better person, and I was explaining why that's not true

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast