Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 150
  1. #91
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post


    First off, don't call me a retard.

    Secondly, don't try to be a smart ass, I didn't mean genetically the same, you know what I mean. Anyways, my point stands. There's always religious people who think they're superior, vice versa for Atheists, but it's not true for both.


    - - - Updated - - -



    I also stop visiting this section cause everyone here thinks their religion/atheists is better than another's. My point is that being an atheists doesn't make you a better person, neither does being religion.
    Are you seriously trying to say that all humans are equal?
    For the record, there's a huge amount of "fake atheists" out there who were raised to blindly believe god doesn't exist, and they are exactly the same as the "fake religious people" anywhere else, who never really concluded anything by themselves. These are the people who are either intellectually inferior to people who studied both religion and atheism and chose to accept either one, because they (the fakes i.e) either refuse to listen to the arguments of the opposing side or they are like you, protecting both sides until they finally learn enough to decide. tbh it's not about one's intellectual.. it's about their knowledge.



  2. #92
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,220
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,520
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

    Are you seriously trying to say that all humans are equal?
    For the record, there's a huge amount of "fake atheists" out there who were raised to blindly believe god doesn't exist, and they are exactly the same as the "fake religious people" anywhere else, who never really concluded anything by themselves. These are the people who are either intellectually inferior to people who studied both religion and atheism and chose to accept either one, because they (the fakes i.e) either refuse to listen to the arguments of the opposing side or they are like you, protecting both sides until they finally learn enough to decide. tbh it's not about one's intellectual.. it's about their knowledge.
    Again, for the 3rd or 4th fucking time, you're missing the point. WHEN I SAY "EQUAL" I DON'T MEAN PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, my point is that being an atheist doesn't make you smarter, cool, nicer, meaner, ETC. Vice Versa with religious people. Jesus fucking Christ is it so hard to grasp my point?!
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  3. #93
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post


    Again, for the 3rd or 4th fucking time, you're missing the point. WHEN I SAY "EQUAL" I DON'T MEAN PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, my point is that being an atheist doesn't make you smarter, cool, nicer, meaner, ETC. Vice Versa with religious people. Jesus fucking Christ is it so hard to grasp my point?!
    Unless of course, you are following almost every religious dogma closely, then yes, being an atheist would make you a better person by odds.

    OR you could argue that atheist are less ignorant, as they don't have a fundamentally flawed view of belief in a subject.

    Or you could do a "crime per population" and I'd bet atheist would generally be lower

    Or even majority atheistic countries crimerate.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post

    but my fucking point is to that kid that said something about how being atheist makes you a better person, and I was explaining why that's not true
    Well it kind of does. I mean at it's core, religion will tell you to do something "because X said so". Not because it's wrong. So having a fundamental value that is outside of someone's "authority" would make you the better person in the end and when push comes to shove.(I.e. all the times the religious leaders inspired blind hate or war and all the derp religious people agreed with it).

    ------------------
    You accept that the guy who believes in the "Almighty Unicorn Who Only Eats Snails" is inferior on the subject of his belief. And that's all atheism or any religious belief could comment on. Stating otherwise is kind of silly, since atheism/theism has no relation to it.

    But you could easily make the argument that atheist are generally better people.(it would be false, but you could still win it)
    Last edited by Empire; 01-28-2015 at 01:09 AM.


  4. #94
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post


    Again, for the 3rd or 4th fucking time, you're missing the point. WHEN I SAY "EQUAL" I DON'T MEAN PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, my point is that being an atheist doesn't make you smarter, cool, nicer, meaner, ETC. Vice Versa with religious people. Jesus fucking Christ is it so hard to grasp my point?!
    Apparently it is :| If you don't mean neither physical or mental qualities, I've got no fucking idea what else you could be talking about. It's the god damn internet so don't hurry and write a sentence that explains your thoughts instead of expecting me to know what you mean by saying practically random words.



  5. #95
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Unless of course, you are following almost every religious dogma closely, then yes, being an atheist would make you a better person by odds.

    OR you could argue that atheist are less ignorant, as they don't have a fundamentally flawed view of belief in a subject.

    Or you could do a "crime per population" and I'd bet atheist would generally be lower

    Or even majority atheistic countries crimerate.



    Well it kind of does. I mean at it's core, religion will tell you to do something "because X said so". Not because it's wrong. So having a fundamental value that is outside of someone's "authority" would make you the better person in the end and when push comes to shove.(I.e. all the times the religious leaders inspired blind hate or war and all the derp religious people agreed with it).

    ------------------
    You accept that the guy who believes in the "Almighty Unicorn Who Only Eats Snails" is inferior on the subject of his belief. And that's all atheism or any religious belief could comment on. Stating otherwise is kind of silly, since atheism/theism has no relation to it.

    But you could easily make the argument that atheist are generally better people.(it would be false, but you could still win it)
    Atheists are better people because of Empire's opinion and his made up "odds." Also every knows that the crime is only affected by religious belief. It has nothing to do with poverty.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 01-29-2015 at 05:16 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  6. #96
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Atheists are better people because of Empire's opinion and his made up "odds." Also every knows that the crime is only affected by religious belief. It has nothing to do with poverty.
    You do know I'm not talking about Islam specifically right?

    In pretty much every religious dogma/scripture there is plenty of laws, commands, or even just moral guidelines that are atrocious.

    So yeah, odds are if you followed christianity and actually followed the bible in it's entirety, you would be a worse person than not doing so in modern society. Hey, maybe the people are absolutely lacking in morality and they need that religious guideline. However, if that's the case then why the fuck isn't buddhism the go-to choice?


    I know it's a hard concept of "odds are", but if you don't know the phrase try not to make idiotic passive-agressive post.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-29-2015 at 05:42 PM.


  7. #97
    CashOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    2
    I thought ISIS were blacks?

  8. #98
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You do know I'm not talking about Islam specifically right?

    In pretty much every religious dogma/scripture there is plenty of laws, commands, or even just moral guidelines that are atrocious.

    So yeah, odds are if you followed christianity and actually followed the bible in it's entirety, you would be a worse person than not doing so in modern society. Hey, maybe the people are absolutely lacking in morality and they need that religious guideline. However, if that's the case then why the fuck isn't buddhism the go-to choice?


    I know it's a hard concept of "odds are", but if you don't know the phrase try not to make idiotic passive-agressive post.
    Atheism doesn't even have moral guidelines. If you really followed atheism then you would see nothing wrong with killing, stealing, and raping people. The moral guidelines you follow are your own and go against what you claim to believe because according to atheism there is no reason why anything should be wrong.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  9. #99
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Atheism doesn't even have moral guidelines. If you really followed atheism then you would see nothing wrong with killing, stealing, and raping people. The moral guidelines you follow are your own and go against what you claim to believe because according to atheism there is no reason why anything should be wrong.
    You don't get morality from religion. Derp.


  10. #100
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    ISIS Are just a punch of people trying to twist what the Qura'an says for there own personal gain
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  11. #101
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You don't get morality from religion. Derp.
    Random off topic statement much? Religous people obviously do.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
    ISIS Are just a punch of people trying to twist what the Qura'an says for there own personal gain
    Thank you, another intelligent person that is not brainwasheid.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 02-01-2015 at 05:21 PM.

  12. #102
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Random off topic statement much? Religous people obviously do.
    No, they don't. Religious people get their morality from their experiences, just like everyone else.

    Atheist don't need a holy book to tell us what to do. We don't need a God to say "this is wrong" and never explain on that. We know, we understand the reason X is wrong or right, and for you to say that atheist don't have that is obviously a lie.(as majority atheistic/secular societies have much lower crime-rates than religious ones).
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
    ISIS Are just a punch of people trying to twist what the Qura'an says for there own personal gain
    But if it was just another interpretation, it wouldn't work.

    Islam conditions people to blindly accept things, and when some terrorist comes around saying "The Quran says this!" the people blindly follow.


    Islam doesn't help it's people, it harms them.


  13. #103
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,220
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,520
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No, they don't. Religious people get their morality from their experiences, just like everyone else.

    Atheist don't need a holy book to tell us what to do. We don't need a God to say "this is wrong" and never explain on that. We know, we understand the reason X is wrong or right, and for you to say that atheist don't have that is obviously a lie.(as majority atheistic/secular societies have much lower crime-rates than religious ones).


    But if it was just another interpretation, it wouldn't work.

    Islam conditions people to blindly accept things, and when some terrorist comes around saying "The Quran says this!" the people blindly follow.


    Islam doesn't help it's people, it harms them.
    Let me tell you something. Religion, is like a guideline. To me, I know what is right and wrong. I don't need a book to tell me what's right or wrong. I don't follow every little thing the bible tells me; no. But see the blind point is that, religion isn't all about rules, restrictions, etc. It's about hope. Hope that there is someone you can turn to, when your whole fucking family abandons you. Hope that when you die, you will REALLY be in a better place. To be honest, I don't follow religion. I follow Jesus and God.

    Sometimes in life, you have to look at things differently, rather than have some scientist try to prove to you God isn't real, or have some priest prove to you he is. Do what you think is right. If you don't have hope, great, be an Atheist, nothing wrong with it. If you do, be Catholic, Muslim, whatever. Also nothing wrong with it.

    But don't go around bashing other people, calling people stupid, uneducated, because they have something/someone to look up to, that's the real problem here.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  14. #104
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post
    It's about hope. Hope that there is someone you can turn to, when your whole fucking family abandons you. Hope that when you die, you will REALLY be in a better place. To be honest, I don't follow religion. I follow Jesus and God.
    (Ugh, the "hope" lie.)

    So basically "blind faith". You don't follow Jesus/God you follow your delusions.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post

    Sometimes in life, you have to look at things differently, rather than have some scientist try to prove to you God isn't real, or have some priest prove to you he is. Do what you think is right. If you don't have hope, great, be an Atheist, nothing wrong with it. If you do, be Catholic, Muslim, whatever. Also nothing wrong with it.
    Two things here:
    1. Scientist don't care about religion when using science. Please don't be that retard that thinks science is out to kill religion.
    2. You could replace hope with: Faith, Reason, lack of common sense, etc. etc. and it just shows what a fool you are.



    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post
    Do what you think is right.
    So if what I think is right is to use the Quran to justify murder, do that?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post

    But don't go around bashing other people, calling people stupid, uneducated, because they have something/someone to look up to, that's the real problem here.
    I'm calling you stupid because you come into the DEBATE section without a debate, but rather an admission of defeat. Then you cry when I point this out(ofc).


    Look, you want to come in here and admit you are an idiot with no reason for his beliefs, fine. But don't act like I'm bullying you, because I'm not. I'm simply pointing out that when you are in a section that is about debate, coming in saying "I DO NOT HAVE A REASON FOR MY BELIEFS" is going to make you look like an idiot.


  15. #105
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,220
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,520
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    (Ugh, the "hope" lie.)

    So basically "blind faith". You don't follow Jesus/God you follow your delusions.


    Two things here:
    1. Scientist don't care about religion when using science. Please don't be that retard that thinks science is out to kill religion.
    2. You could replace hope with: Faith, Reason, lack of common sense, etc. etc. and it just shows what a fool you are.





    So if what I think is right is to use the Quran to justify murder, do that?



    I'm calling you stupid because you come into the DEBATE section without a debate, but rather an admission of defeat. Then you cry when I point this out(ofc).


    Look, you want to come in here and admit you are an idiot with no reason for his beliefs, fine. But don't act like I'm bullying you, because I'm not. I'm simply pointing out that when you are in a section that is about debate, coming in saying "I DO NOT HAVE A REASON FOR MY BELIEFS" is going to make you look like an idiot.
    Bullying me? . Dude you wouldn't bully me in a million years if you tried.

    But that's besides the point. Your points are still stupid. You take everything I say in a literal way, when I'm just using examples half the time. Re-read what I wrote 4-5 times maybe your brain will process something. Easy.

    And the Quran doesn't justify murder, if that's what you meant.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys think im good or not ?
    By norsman7 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 08:45 AM
  2. Are you guys really that retarded?
    By Drtro in forum General
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 07:22 AM
  3. why you guys and not me?
    By eatHDM in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 03:07 AM
  4. have you guys noticed that
    By beteasta3 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. In order that they do not detect you
    By mackus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 05:46 PM