Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 150
  1. #121
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well, you're giving me tons of verses.. Giving me links, huh? I could answer the same way you've used.. If you're going to debate PLEASE c+p the verses here from this site : quran.com and I'll reply not giving me 164 verses..
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #122
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Well, you're giving me tons of verses..
    That's kind of the point, there is a lot. This isn't just war btw, it's also domestic/civil violence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Giving me links, huh? I could answer the same way you've used..

    Except you really couldn't. Not only would contradictions not counter my point, but most of my links are basically straight up verses or history. What are you going to do, put an apologetic link saying "well you just interpreted it wrong"? I'd win by a landslide if that were the case. Please, by all means try to "out-link" the quran.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    . If you're going to debate PLEASE c+p the verses here from this site : quran.com and I'll reply not giving me 164 verses..
    http://quran.com/2/178
    http://quran.com/2/190-191
    http://quran.com/2/244
    http://quran.com/3/146
    http://quran.com/4/74
    (this is a small fraction because I didn't want more "you put too many verses").

    Really, the instant you ask for verses you lose. Because all that's left is backpeddling on your part, trying to make up excuses for cut-and-dry commands and messages.


  3. #123
    toounfair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    568
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    5,947
    They're extremists, if ISIS is following the Muslim religion, you would see the other one billion Muslims as terrorists too, but no, they're not. Extremists are extremists, it's been like this since the dawn of time, they are not mentally in the correct place, out of the 1 billion + that have the religion as a guide for them I wouldn't be surprised at all if this amount of people are terrorists, not because of the religion but because of them as people, and them just mentally. If these people followed any other religion, they would do the same.

  4. #124
    khatabhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iraqi was in syria
    Posts
    272
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Worried
    iam from iraq and isis is just work from isrsail emiper i knowevry body knowthat if u open your eyes evry one want take our oil imean evry one if u dont belive go search isirail plane thy want take our land iraq and Palestine thy feed from usa and britsh thy countrol these country .
    als our islam dont want any Violence this in our book the book telll us evry thing go search book isalme <Quran>

  5. #125
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
    , out of the 1 billion + that have the religion as a guide for them I wouldn't be surprised at all if this amount of people are terrorists
    You do understand the % of population that are terrorist in Islam is much greater than any other religion by a lot right?

    So yeah, this is why people are "surprised".


  6. #126
    toounfair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    568
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    5,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You do understand the % of population that are terrorist in Islam is much greater than any other religion by a lot right?

    So yeah, this is why people are "surprised".
    My point is, that it's a mental thing. The % of people that are Islamic or Muslims and terrorists is much less than 1%, it'd be higher if the religion was a result of the terrorism. Terrorism doesn't have a religion, that's why it's spread out amongst plenty religions, there are terrorists for every religion, and it's not as a result of the religion but rather them as a person.

    On another note, the surprised part, what I was saying is that the percent of people following the Muslim religion compared to the amount of terrorists is incredibly small, and I wouldn't be surprised that this many people are mentally in the wrong place to become a terrorist. Doesn't matter what religion those people are in, they'll be terrorists either way.

  7. #127
    Megabar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bashful
    lol what

    isis islamic state bla bla

  8. #128
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
    My point is, that it's a mental thing. The % of people that are Islamic or Muslims and terrorists is much less than 1%, it'd be higher if the religion was a result of the terrorism..
    Well the religion was founded over a thousand years ago under the conditions of conquest. Modern day terrorist would effectively be doing the same thing Muhammad did, albeit without as much support in numbers(relatively, since it's worldwide population.) and having to use modern warfare.

    Also, if even 0.5% of the population are terrorist, that's HUGE. That's saying that 1 out of every 200 muslims is a terrorist. Can you even comprehend that? That means that eventually throughout your life you will run into an Islamic terrorist.

    So when you deflate it like "not even 1% are terrorist", you need to realize that's starting from a huuuge amount of terrorist and going "well at least it's not this".
    ---------------------------


    Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
    On another note, the surprised part, what I was saying is that the percent of people following the Muslim religion compared to the amount of terrorists is incredibly small, and I wouldn't be surprised that this many people are mentally in the wrong place to become a terrorist. Doesn't matter what religion those people are in, they'll be terrorists either way.
    I'd highly doubt that. Because under similar if not worse conditions: other religions have not resorted to terrorism.


    You can be a retard and say "it's just the person" but when they constantly cite the quran, when they cry the name of their god as they brutally murder innocent people, no one is going to believe that.


    Another useless apologetic tactic of "no true scotsman"
    Last edited by Empire; 02-10-2015 at 11:14 AM.


  9. #129
    toounfair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    568
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    5,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Well the religion was founded over a thousand years ago under the conditions of conquest. Modern day terrorist would effectively be doing the same thing Muhammad did, albeit without as much support in numbers(relatively, since it's worldwide population.) and having to use modern warfare.

    Also, if even 0.5% of the population are terrorist, that's HUGE. That's saying that 1 out of every 200 muslims is a terrorist. Can you even comprehend that? That means that eventually throughout your life you will eventually run into an Islamic terrorist.

    So when you deflate it like "not even 1% are terrorist", you need to realize that's starting from a huuuge amount of terrorist and going "well at least it's not this".
    ---------------------------




    I'd highly doubt that. Because under similar if not worse conditions: other religions have not resorted to terrorism.


    You can be a retard and say "it's just the person" but when they constantly cite the quran, when they cry the name of their god as they brutally murder innocent people, no one is going to believe that.


    Another useless apologetic tactic of "no true scotsman"
    First off, it's definitely not 0.5% maybe add 4 more zeros before the 5.
    It's BROKEN ISLAM, and hold on... I don't care who you are but don't call me retarded for an opinion. I'll defend that again by saying, it does not matter if they cite the quran, what I'm saying is is that they're mentally in the wrong place at the time, the religion they're following is broken, they're stating what they believe is true because they're crazy. They're extremists, understand that. No matter what they do, even if it's killing their family, they've taken the religion to an extreme and they're crazy for doing it, but they'll do it.

    Another person who can't divide numbers.

  10. #130
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
    First off, it's definitely not 0.5% maybe add 4 more zeros before the 5.
    It's BROKEN ISLAM, and hold on... I don't care who you are but don't call me retarded for an opinion. I'll defend that again by saying, it does not matter if they cite the quran, what I'm saying is is that they're mentally in the wrong place at the time, the religion they're following is broken, they're stating what they believe is true because they're crazy. They're extremists, understand that. No matter what they do, even if it's killing their family, they've taken the religion to an extreme and they're crazy for doing it, but they'll do it.

    Another person who can't divide numbers.
    Well lets not put imaginary numbers anyway, I was just pointing out how stupid it would be to say "it's less than 1%".
    ---------------
    Secondly, the Islamic terrorist population is significantly larger than any other religion, by far. It's not just 50% more, it's 10 times more. There is no other religious terrorist organization on the planet this big and who carries out this many terrorist attacks yearly.
    -----------------

    Third "no true scotsman" on the "broken religion". Seriously, you think they are all mental? That they are all "misinterpreting the quran".


    Basically what you are doing is trying to say they are not "true" muslims. Nobody buys that
    Last edited by Empire; 02-10-2015 at 11:29 AM.


  11. #131
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    It is estimated that the number of people in ISIS is 32,000. Lets assume they are all really Muslim. There are 1.6billion Muslims.
    32000/1600000000 = 0.00002%. ISIS account for 0.00002% of Muslims.

    By percentage Americans have a higher percentage of terrorists. Iraq was an illegal invasion based lies which lead to the death of 600,000 Iraqis. At the peak of the Iraq war there were around 172,000 US soldiers. USA has a population of 318.9 million.
    172,000/318900000 = 0.0005%. You are more likely to be a terrorist if you're American than you are Muslim.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  12. #132
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It is estimated that the number of people in ISIS is 32,000. Lets assume they are all really Muslim. There are 1.6billion Muslims.
    32000/1600000000 = 0.00002%. ISIS account for 0.00002% of Muslims.

    By percentage Americans have a higher percentage of terrorists. Iraq was an illegal invasion based lies which lead to the death of 600,000 Iraqis. At the peak of the Iraq war there were around 172,000 US soldiers. USA has a population of 318.9 million.
    172,000/318900000 = 0.0005%. You are more likely to be a terrorist if you're American than you are Muslim.
    (I'm just letting you know, you just shot yourself in the face. Now we can actually say that Islam is a violent religion based on statistics).

    1. You just compared a country's population to a religions. It's false equivalency.


    Math is: 0.000008%

    2. Now this is if we only take into account ISIS. Thankfully there is a ton of Islamic terrorist organizations. Hamas, the brotherhood, Al Queda(etc. etc.)

    3. Third, you just equated everyone in the American Military(in a legitimate war) as a terrorist. You even admit they aren't terrorist in your post. Heck, they were fighting terrorist, by your own definition.

    4. And now we come to the conclusion. You didn't take into the population of Syria/Iraq, but the entire muslim population. Which if you are using that you'd say "these are your chances to join ISIS if you are a muslim"(which are still pretty fucking huge btw).
    ----------------------

    Basically, you are much likely to be a terrorist as a Muslim than any other religion.

    Thank you Robin for pointing that out.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-11-2015 at 06:55 PM.


  13. #133
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Well duh, U.S. is a country and Islam is a religion. Is there a law that you can't compare the population of the two?

    Iraq was a legitimate war lol? He believes the Iraq war was about fighting terrorists lol.

    I ignored US terrorism in Vietnam, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Afghanistan, and in Iran.

    You are more likely to be a terrorist if you are American than if you are Muslim. I proved it with numbers.

  14. #134
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Well duh, U.S. is a country and Islam is a religion. Is there a law that you can't compare the population of the two?

    Iraq was a legitimate war lol? He believes the Iraq war was about fighting terrorists lol.

    I ignored US terrorism in Vietnam, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Afghanistan, and in Iran.

    You are more likely to be a terrorist if you are American than if you are Muslim. I proved it with numbers.
    Well, yes actually. It's called false equivalency, in philosophy(and in general) it's a law of logic that you not commit a fallacy in your argument if you are arguing it to be true.
    -----------------------
    The reasons for the Iraq war are utterly irrelevant. You stated it was a war, not a terrorist act.
    ---------------------------
    It really doesn't matter because you weren't talking about casualties but populations.(idiot)
    --------------------------------------------------

    Which would be correct if you distorted the meaning of terrorism, used the entire military as a statistic, and only used ISIS.

    AND you didn't use the populations of Iraq/Syria, but the entire muslim population.



    But the fact is that you just proved being a Muslim can make you a terrorist. Which I find hilarious that you'd admit.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-11-2015 at 08:39 PM.


  15. #135
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well, yes actually. It's called false equivalency, in philosophy(and in general) it's a law of logic that you not commit a fallacy in your argument if you are arguing it to be true.
    -----------------------
    The reasons for the Iraq war are utterly irrelevant. You stated it was a war, not a terrorist act.
    ---------------------------
    It really doesn't matter because you weren't talking about casualties but populations.(idiot)
    --------------------------------------------------

    Which would be correct if you distorted the meaning of terrorism, used the entire military as a statistic, and only used ISIS.

    AND you didn't use the populations of Iraq/Syria, but the entire muslim population.



    But the fact is that you just proved being a Muslim can make you a terrorist. Which I find hilarious that you'd admit.
    No it is not. They are both groups of people and are comparable.

    It was an illegal war. Yh because invading a country based on a lie and killing 600,000 innocent people is not a terrorist act.

    Well you said I didn't include the other extremist groups, just as I ignored the other terrorist crimes of USA.

    I was comparing Muslims, obviously I would use the whole population not just the Muslims in Iraq and Syria.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys think im good or not ?
    By norsman7 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 08:45 AM
  2. Are you guys really that retarded?
    By Drtro in forum General
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 07:22 AM
  3. why you guys and not me?
    By eatHDM in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 03:07 AM
  4. have you guys noticed that
    By beteasta3 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. In order that they do not detect you
    By mackus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 05:46 PM