And what is Atheism.. is it not a belief of having a lack of belief(Probz doesn't make sense but you get what I mean).. In every one of your posts that I have seen in this sub-forum is just bashing islam because it is "The promoter of violence" and how if we eradicate islam, all of our problems would simply disappear.. Al-Qaeda, Muslim extremist. Want a comparison to al-qaeda or ISIS? Hitler. Hitler was an athiest although catholics try to prove he was christian even though he only said he was "Christian" to get get supporters. Now surely, as you have implied, if we remove the group/person itself, nothing will change as the "Belief" is still there. However, if we remove the "Belief" or "Lack of Belief" the whole idea is gone.. You are contradicting yourself. Stop..
1. Atheism isn't a belief. It's the disbelief or lack of one. Not a hard concept.
2. Well yes, if we eradicated the cause of a problem it would stop the problem. I'm not saying we should ban Islam, but I can't think of a single legitimate reason to believe it.
3. Hitler wasn't an atheist, read mein kampf. Even if he was, proves nothing against the lack of belief in your religion.
4. Yes, if we removed hitler(which we did) then the problem of hitler would be gone.
5. There is no contradiction. You are just too stupid to figure out "cause and effect". Go back to school, come to me in a couple of years.
It's funny because when you talk about a militant atheist, you're most likely talking about how he bashes your religion through words. But when you talk about militant religious people you talk about how they bomb abortion clinics or behead innocents.