Poll: Pedo euthanasia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And this is why Islamic government fails.

    I mean death penalty is too much, but putting him on a cross and chopping his head off? Yeah, decency at least.


  2. #17
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    And this is why Islamic government fails.

    I mean death penalty is too much, but putting him on a cross and chopping his head off? Yeah, decency at least.
    The civilians from that city did that after he abused some children.


  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok.......so they murdered a guy and got away with it.....

    And without a trial or anything i'm guessing.


  4. #19
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok.......so they murdered a guy and got away with it.....

    And without a trial or anything i'm guessing.
    What they did to that Pedo was the only trial that day. And yeah, they got away with it. Not clear who was the murderer, who brought up the idea.


  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Someone could have just had a grudge against him, call him a pedo, and wala, he's crucified.

    >_< I'm sorry but Islamic governments are kinda fail.


  6. #21
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Someone could have just had a grudge against him, call him a pedo, and wala, he's crucified.

    >_< I'm sorry but Islamic governments are kinda fail.
    He did really abuse a lot of kids. They caught him abusing one, and then killed him as cruel as possible.


  7. #22
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PandN View Post
    OK with all the pedo's in this world and they do almost nothing about so many of them, So I guess the best idea would be euthanasia of some sort I mean yea no way to get rid of all the pedo's because some slip under the radar, but the known one's should be done away with.

    What do you all think

    P.S. This is mean to be serious not a joke, please make serious comment's
    Serious thread is serious?




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    He did really abuse a lot of kids. They caught him abusing one, and then killed him as cruel as possible.
    Yeahp, the same group who "witnessed" it crucified him.

    You see, if you have no trial, no law involved, it can basically turn out to be a witch hunt. But in this case, a hunt for pedo's.


  9. #24
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    No pedophiles should not be euthanized. The fact that this thread even exists concerns me.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  10. #25
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No pedophiles should not be euthanized. The fact that this thread even exists concerns me.
    Children are the future. The future should be protected. Raping the future= Death penalty.


  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Children are the future. The future should be protected. Raping the future= Death penalty.
    Raping anyone would = death then.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. should we REMOVE THE EDIT BUTTON?
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:52 PM
  2. What mp3 player should I get
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 03:15 PM
  3. Couple sites you should check out!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:13 AM
  4. You should of used Diet...
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:05 AM
  5. You should..
    By xterminator in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 07:37 AM

Tags for this Thread