Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=h...hrome&ie=UTF-8

I've never done it, But I'm sure there's tutorials.
    Mabye I'll just wait tell someone else does it..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedruler1 View Post
    Lol dude. I learnt all of this by googling. Took me like 1 month tops. I'm still currently learning now. I'm also learning assembly to make life easier. All there is to coding/hacking and debugging is patience and dedication. You can't expect to know how to do it all.

Also for true godmode it is no different than normal godmode. The only difference is that you find all the pointer that do damage to character and either disable them or freeze them so they never activate. For instance in black ops 3, the red blood per hit is just a function displaying a texture every time the player gets <x int of health. True god mode is a pain in the ass when it comes to searching for the pointers.... I just stick with normal godmode. I let the professionals take care of it. Maybe when I get more experienced enough, I'll try.
    Ok interesting, the more you know the better. Mabye you could make a dll injection to set the isdebuggerattached boolean to false constantly. I'm just not experienced enough to do that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazerod20 View Post
    Mabye I'll just wait tell someone else does it..

- - - Updated - - -

Ok interesting, the more you know the better. Mabye you could make a dll injection to set the isdebuggerattached boolean to false constantly. I'm just not experienced enough to do that.
    Neither. I do it the manual way with assembly. I patched my exe to make it return false. I also NOP'd the function calls that even calls ISdebuggerattached just to make sure. I'm still learning, once I learn enough. I'll be releasing some hacks for this game and maybe MWR.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Neither. I do it the manual way with assembly. I patched my exe to make it return false. I also NOP'd the function calls that even calls ISdebuggerattached just to make sure. I'm still learning, once I learn enough. I'll be releasing some hacks for this game and maybe MWR.
    IsDebuggerAttached is apart of a windows kernal32. You can't just patch Kernal32.

And I seriously doubt there AC works by "IsDebuggerAttached"

Join my discord Click Here!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post

IsDebuggerAttached is apart of a windows kernal32. You can't just patch Kernal32.

And I seriously doubt there AC works by "IsDebuggerAttached"

I couldn't find anything else on it but that. That kills the process if a debugger is attached and I'd assume it's going to ban you if you do it online.
    There's not a trace of an actual AC (from what I can see).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I couldn't find anything else on it but that. That kills the process if a debugger is attached and I'd assume it's going to ban you if you do it online.
    There's not a trace of an actual AC (from what I can see).
    I'm going to stop you there.
    There AC *Will Not* work off "isDebuggerAttached". Relying on a windows function for a main function of theirs that's just stupid.

Thanks
    Nobody seems to have noticed yet, but you can freely change the amount of money in the bank without any difficulty. assuming it's a static value this should be it. (1464EE990) I hope this helps, as directly modifying cash is proving to be rather difficult.

EDIT: You can also change the values for targets hit on the rollercoaster to something like 500 for a ridiculous amount of tickets.
    Last edited by Mr.Brewballs; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:54 PM. Reason: more info discovered

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Just wondering are all of you saying that VAC is not enabled because IW is not listed in the Steam VAC list? I was Just reading on the steam discussion hub, and there are tons of people saying there isn't a VAC and there are also people saying that yes there still is VAC. Some guys were sayin that most the COD games in the past when they were released did not have VAC activated either, but they activated it months after release. Most people kind of agree that that is the current situation we have right now. So unless you are 100% Rock Solid Bulletproof sure there is no VAC and there is no possible way for you to get VAC'd please don't say it. So if there really isn't VAC what exploits/mods can i use online in multiplayer safely?
    Last edited by shootermcgavin86; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Brewballs View Post
    You can also change the values for targets hit on the rollercoaster to something like 500 for a ridiculous amount of tickets.
    How? (random text to increase length)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Is no one making trainers because barely anyone actually plays the game, or are they just on vacation?

- - - Updated - - -

Also your not supposed to put addresses on a separate thread (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1187425)

Thanks
    Is no one making trainers because barely anyone actually plays the game, or are they just on vacation?

- - - Updated - - -

Also your not supposed to put addresses on a separate thread (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1187425)
    I know that. But I had this thread open and I was adding addresses 2 hours before that thread was made. As I submitted it, I then saw it. Everything else will be added there from now on.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to senpairuler1 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]akim14 (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Brewballs View Post
    Nobody seems to have noticed yet, but you can freely change the amount of money in the bank without any difficulty. assuming it's a static value this should be it. (1464EE990) I hope this helps, as directly modifying cash is proving to be rather difficult.

EDIT: You can also change the values for targets hit on the rollercoaster to something like 500 for a ridiculous amount of tickets.
    Im new to this sorry, but what do i do with this information "1464EE990"

- - - Updated - - -

How to i search by address?

- - - Extra Updated - - -

Never mind i got it and no its not a static value as its value was different from my actual money
    Last edited by Blazerod20; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:29 PM. Reason: Reasons

Thanks
    Im new to this sorry, but what do i do with this information "1464EE990"

- - - Updated - - -

How to i search by address?

- - - Extra Updated - - -

Never mind i got it and no its not a static value as its value was different from my actual money
    It was static when I saw it. But Idk what happened. It seemed to change every game even though CE said it was static. Anyway, money can't change until someone figures out it's system...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    People, please stay on topic.

MPGH Member since 21/10/2009
    CoD section Minion since 1/22/2015
    GTA section Minion since 7/15/2015
    Minion+ since 1/27/2016
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I will look into making a trainer for this game. I have looked at the money situation and I find it quite difficult to locate the money address. this is going to take me a while but I will most definitely look into it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybananas22 View Post
    I will look into making a trainer for this game. I have looked at the money situation and I find it quite difficult to locate the money address. this is going to take me a while but I will most definitely look into it.
    Scan for the value of money you've got
    Not that hard?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast