Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kok12383 View Post
    Religion would kinda destroy peoples lives and give some people nothing to live for. Poor people are happy because they want to do good in life so that they can have a better life after they die. Whenever someone does good they always say "may god bless you" people are given hope by religion and that wouldnt be worth destroying
    So you do understand that stating religion is a crutch makes my point correct, right?

"god bless you" is a cultural saying, it has nothing to do with the belief in a god or religion, it's just common courtesy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by n0vich0k View Post
    I feel as though religion is pointless and for simple minded individuals. How do you feel about it?
    I believe religion is strongly based on an individuals fear of not helping themselves through life and need something "bigger and better" to help them through it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    “Evil is Evil.
    Lesser, greater, middling…
    Makes no difference.
    The degreee is arbitary.
    The definition’s blurred.
    If I’m to choose between one evil and another…
    I’d rather not choose at all.” -Geralt of Rivia

Thanks
    I hate religion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

Hunter Jr. (09-16-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    I hate religion.
    MAKE YOUR 1K POST NOW! jk 1k bans don't exist.

OT: True.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Religion is terribly dumb. The only things more more moronic than religions, are the people who follow them. Best of luck to anyone who disagrees. You're going to fucking need it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by n0vich0k View Post
    I feel as though religion is pointless and for simple minded individuals. How do you feel about it?
    Your claim is ironic and actually proves you wrong. Any sane person will agree that there are both intelligent and stupid, atheists and religious people. Therefore it does not come down to intelligence. You thinking that religion is for simple minded individuals, actually proves you are a simple minded individual. Since you are a irreligious simple minded individual, it proves your claim wrong.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Your claim is ironic and actually proves you wrong. Any sane person will agree that there are both intelligent and stupid, atheists and religious people. Therefore it does not come down to intelligence. You thinking that religion is for simple minded individuals, actually proves you are a simple minded individual. Since you are a irreligious simple minded individual, it proves your claim wrong.
    Uhm......................................

what claim?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    To the question if religion is for the less intelligent individual there is to say that it is scientificly proven that the area for "believe and religion" in the brain is bigger for people with a lower IQ. Why is that? Well I think most religious people dont really think about their religion. They just take it for granted and accept it and live their life after what people tell them is the meaning of the bible/koran w/e. Thats the mistake they make. They dont think about it themself. They get it served on a silver plate and thats where fanatics have a ground to control and manipulate.

If people would treat their life in a more thoughtful approaching way then religion would turn out to be a philosophical view rather than a "prophecy" or "meaning of life".

Every collection of morals has a point tho so yeah religion has a point. But the way people treat their own believes is sometimes inappropriate and leckluster.

Thanks
    I only hate Jews

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234