Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Islam streotyped much?

So I have been going through alot of stuff on this particular part of forum. Well the question is why muslims? They did 9/11? Well it's hard for me to believe that 19 'muslims' boarded american airliner and no one fucking noticed and they had weapons with them.. (well, i call bullllllllllllshit.) On the other hand 100's of american scientists have already proven that 9/11 was an inside job. I won't be provide any links to any of their articles look em up yourself. #peaceout #nohate #loveyou
    ISIS represents islam? If it isnt obvious enough NO IT DOES NOT! ISIS I JUST ANOTHER FREAKING EXTREMIST GROUP LIKE THE KKK and are you gonna blame whole Christianity for that? I GUESS NOT...
    K, We oppress our women. What about YOU! you got nuns in your religion they wear a head scarf and they cant remove it for the rest of their life. On the other hand our women have a choice of their own, CUZ THEY WANT TO...
    We beat our women? Well, there are some retards who do it. It isn't right whatsoever. "And among His signs is this: That He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest, peace of mind in them, and He ordained between you love and mercy. Lo, herein indeed are signs for people who reflect." [Noble Quran 30:21]
    At the end of the day say whatever you say about islam. I would care less nor give a single fuck... It won't effect me or my religion.
    Last edited by sunny1212; 09-10-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lets run through this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny1212 View Post
    So I have been going through alot of stuff on this particular part of forum. Well the question is why muslims?
    Good question, a better one is why you know the difference between Islam and Muslims but didn't include to put Muslims in the title.

They did 9/11? Well it's hard for me to believe that 19 'muslims' boarded american airliner and no one fucking noticed and they had weapons with them.. (well, i call bullllllllllllshit.)
    It's not that hard really, I mean there were really lax security protocols.

Heck, several times I had my huge gameboy go completely past the metal detector because nobody suspected it. I could have put C4 in that shit.

On the other hand 100's of american scientists have already proven that 9/11 was an inside job. I won't be provide any links to any of their articles look em up yourself.
    >Scientist
    >Unable to post articles
    >"Look em up yourself"

Ok so you just lost that one completely.

ISIS represents islam? If it isnt obvious enough NO IT DOES NOT! ISIS I JUST ANOTHER FREAKING EXTREMIST GROUP LIKE THE KKK and are you gonna blame whole Christianity for that? I GUESS NOT...
    This is another false equivalence.

You are equating the religion with it's followers. What ISIS does, can be justified through Islam.

K, We oppress our women. What about YOU! you got nuns in your religion they wear a head scarf and they cant remove it for the rest of their life. On the other hand our women have a choice of their own, CUZ THEY WANT TO... ]
    >Admits they oppress their women.
    >Thinks nuns don't have a choice when it's a lifestyle choice to begin with and they can quit any time.
    -Also, I'm pretty sure they can remove their headscarf, it's just their general attire. Kind of like the pope can remove his hat.

In this forum are general issues are with Islam and how people reflect the problems within Islam.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-10-2015 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    They did 9/11? Well it's hard for me to believe that 19 'muslims' boarded american airliner and no one fucking noticed and they had weapons with them.. (well, i call bullllllllllllshit.)
    It's not that hard really, I mean there were really lax security protocols.

Heck, several times I had my huge gameboy go completely past the metal detector because nobody suspected it. I could have put C4 in that shit.
    Well, then you shouldn't be blaming us for that shit. It gives you an excuse 'OMFG! It was them. He had a beard SO HE WAS A MUSLIM! He must have done it.' Why don't you ix ur shit, before complaining. If we just even forget 9/11, you know how many people does america bomb each year in iraq, afghanistan and is certainly trying his balls off into getting into pakistan territory. And it fucking supports the jews, they who killed/took over the most of palestine. America provides them shit ton of weapons. You guys should stand in your own shows and look down on yourself see how much bloodshed you guys are responsible.

On the other hand 100's of american scientists have already proven that 9/11 was an inside job. I won't be provide any links to any of their articles look em up yourself.
    >Scientist
    >Unable to post articles
    >"Look em up yourself"

Ok so you just lost that one completely.
    Well, article can mean any piece of verified information. Well the gov. wont verify it OBV! and 'A scientist, in a broad sense, is a person engaging in a systematic activity to acquire knowledge.' I think you'll get it from here. You're smart enough. If ISIS Represents Islam then KKK Represents Christianity. IDK how many the kkk killed/burned/stoned. IDK what. And it has been around for a long long time. And by this im not saying what ISIS does is good. ISIS will 100% burn in hell. IT IS NO FUCKING WAY REPRESENTS ANY MUSLIM OR ISLAM.

K, We oppress our women. What about YOU! you got nuns in your religion they wear a head scarf and they cant remove it for the rest of their life. On the other hand our women have a choice of their own, CUZ THEY WANT TO... ]
    >Admits they oppress their women.
    >Thinks nuns don't have a choice when it's a lifestyle choice to begin with and they can quit any time.
    -Also, I'm pretty sure they can remove their headscarf, it's just their general attire. Kind of like the pope can remove his hat.
    Do you understand sarcasm m8?
    Every woman’s journey to the hijab is personal and unique, but many of our paths will have some similarities. For some women like me, the hijab may not be a conscious decision, which is why so many of us struggle with it or experiment with its style. For others, wearing the hijab is a choice made through a woman’s own thought process and a reflection of her relationship with Allah (swt). And of course there are others who may choose not to wear the hijab at all. Source : http://www.aquila-style.com/focus-po...-choice/54495/

Here see this
    Last edited by sunny1212; 09-10-2015 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, then you shouldn't be blaming us for that shit. It gives you an excuse 'OMFG! It was them. He had a beard SO HE WAS A MUSLIM! He must have done it.' Why don't you ix ur shit, before complaining. If we just even forget 9/11, you know how many people does america bomb each year in iraq, afghanistan and is certainly trying his balls off into getting into pakistan territory. And it fucking supports the jews, they who killed/took over the most of palestine. America provides them shit ton of weapons. You guys should stand in your own shows and look down on yourself see how much bloodshed you guys are responsible.
    You are arguing with yourself and that has nothing to do with what I said.

Well, article can mean any piece of verified information. Well the gov. wont verify it OBV! and 'A scientist, in a broad sense, is a person engaging in a systematic activity to acquire knowledge.' I think you'll get it from here. You're smart enough. If ISIS Represents Islam then KKK Represents Christianity. IDK how many the kkk killed/burned/stoned. IDK what. And it has been around for a long long time. And by this im not saying what ISIS does is good. ISIS will 100% burn in hell. IT IS NO FUCKING WAY REPRESENTS ANY MUSLIM OR ISLAM.
    >So you admit to lying about it being an inside job.

I don't even understand how you think the KKK representing christianity is a good point to make. I'm an atheist, you are just proving both sides are wrong.(Thanks?)

Do you understand sarcasm m8?
    Every woman’s journey to the hijab is personal and unique, but many of our paths will have some similarities. For some women like me, the hijab may not be a conscious decision, which is why so many of us struggle with it or experiment with its style. For others, wearing the hijab is a choice made through a woman’s own thought process and a reflection of her relationship with Allah (swt). And of course there are others who may choose not to wear the hijab at all. Source : http://www.aquila-style.com/focus-po...-choice/54495/
    That's great and all, but clearly women under Islamic rules, law, and population are second-class citizens.

I'd even argue this is historically true, even with Muhammad.

I quoted this video because it seems to represent your mindset.

You see Cenk(the host of TYT) is strawmanning Maher while watching Reza do the same

Maher isn't even there to address him, so he can run his mouth about w/e and say w/e regardless if it's factually true or sound logically.

I mean you linked me a video, where there was no debate, not even a discussion. Just one guy talking to himself about how the other is wrong.

Watch:

It's easy to find counters.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Atheist hmmmm? So what do you believe? You came from nothing? Like the big bang theory or what? I don't see the point in being atheist, im not saying it is a bad thing or anything like that. BUT cmon you can't come from nothing can you? Everything has his creator. If you place bones and meat in one place, it wont automatically transform into you right?

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by sunny1212; 09-10-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Atheist hmmmm?
    I can only assume you are going to put some stupid sentence right after stating I believe in something or another, and rather than asking you will just assume.

You came from nothing?
    There is no suggestion that I came from nothing.

Like the big bang theory or what?
    The big bang theory states at some point in time *boom* the matter that our universe is composed of, expanded.

The matter still existed beforehand.

Everything has his creator. If you place bones and meat in one place, it wont automatically transform into you right?
    Is that how you think biology works?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Look into the videos. m8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Look into the videos. m8
    All of them are cherrypicked propaganda pieces with not a single *actual* argument presented at all.

You're trying to attack atheism like it's a predefined set of standards and beliefs with rules and governance, which it isn't in any capacity. A single atheist's views and actions represent nothing, as there's nothing cohesive holding any one atheists views to another's, as atheism is a *lack* of belief. A racist atheist and a civil rights activist atheist are both legitimate atheists, and the first video is nothing but vomited *zing* media worship for people looking to confirm their own biases.

Last edited by Aborted; 09-10-2015 at 10:36 PM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I was never attacking any atheist whatsoever. Those videos have atheist presenting their opinion on Quranic Fact.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I was never attacking any atheist whatsoever. Those videos have atheist presenting their opinion on Quranic Fact.
    Once again, who cares if a single atheist agrees to anything, it means literally nothing, that's my point. These men agreeing (not really, many of them are flat-out disagreeing, and then the presenter twists his words into a gray are where anything becomes agreeable), proves nothing, so why post it? What point are you proving here?

In which Hope like a bat

Thanks
    Atheist hmmmm? So what do you believe? You came from nothing? Like the big bang theory or what? I don't see the point in being atheist, im not saying it is a bad thing or anything like that. BUT cmon you can't come from nothing can you? Everything has his creator. If you place bones and meat in one place, it wont automatically transform into you right?
    ^ This is an attack on Atheism. You ask in a rhetorical tone because you already know how rediculous the notion is to you. You think Atheism is nonsensical. How about just ask what we believe? Stop with the assumptions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Once again, who cares if a single atheist agrees to anything, it means literally nothing, that's my point.
    Look you agree that you cannot blame the majority if the minority does it? ISIS does the same shit. They get brainwashed completely and do whatever the fuck they want to and I don't see why you blame the majority for that shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by balkanbird View Post
    ^ This is an attack on Atheism. You ask in a rhetorical tone because you already know how rediculous the notion is to you. You think Atheism is nonsensical. How about just ask what we believe? Stop with the assumptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by balkanbird View Post
    So what do you believe?
    uwotm8??!!

Thanks
    uwotm8??!!
    You asked it rhetorically, which is offensive. You did not have to follow up with further questions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    ISIS does the same shit
    I'm going to just tell you to hush up right now.

First off, stop using fucking ISIS as an argument. The debates on here have used ISIS as an example, but RARELY and generally used by either robinvanpersie trying to assume we're relating him to them without us even saying jack shit about it, etc etc.

WE ARE NOT SAYING MUSLIMS ARE ISIS. We're debating that the Quran is violent. Generally Islamic followers tend to disagree and try to make it seem peaceful by completely rejecting all quoted verses from the quran or they just call it "out-of-context" without even beginning to reason why.

Also the videos you used are absolute bullshit and not even worth discussing. Biased general media shit. I'm guessing you get your "scientists" off the YouTube comments section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Look you agree that you cannot blame the majority if the minority does it? ISIS does the same shit. They get brainwashed completely and do whatever the fuck they want to and I don't see why you blame the majority for that shit
    Once again, as it seems to not penetrate your skull:

Atheists are not part of any group, and don't base their actions on group ideas; your entire argument is based upon a null point.

As for the second point, yes I somewhat do blame the majority actually; because a considerable number of Muslims, while not actively taking part themselves, are apologetic to extremist actions and are pro-Mujahideen. Further than that, a large number of Muslims are in favor of oppression of women, homosexuals, and other races, while also holding archaic values toward the world and in their laws, courts, and punishment. Cutting off someone's fingers for thievery, and killing victims of rape to 'cleanse' them is considered barbaric and animalistic in most 1st World Countries, but seen as routine in many heavily Islamic nations. Another large issue is the undeniable attempt to subvert other nation's laws to match those in correlation with the Quran, mainly being the attempt to impose Sharia Law in foreign nations. Recent polls show shocking numbers of Muslims in strong backing of these pushes, which to many Europeans is a direct attack on their way of life. Terrorism as a whole is not the biggest issue, but religious zealotry in foreign countries is definitely up there. Religious and cultural blending are hallmarks of developed nations, as seen in America, France, UK, Germany and many others, however recent Muslim immigration is unique to other waves in the past. The main difference being that culture blending is a slow seep over time, whereas a large chunk of modern Muslim immigrants are for forced cultural encroachment, the act of wiping a native culture clean, and putting in place their own. This is a vital part of Mujihadeen, spreading the religion, which unfortunately clashes with Western Ideals (and all ideals worldwide to be entirely honest).

It may be cheerful in your own eyes to think that Islam is a wonderful and peaceful religion, but one has to take a hard look at what the common populace of Islam actually believes, and how it effects international politics.
    In which Hope like a bat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast