Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 112
  1. #46
    sunny1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Grave
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,418
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Islam = ISIS

    You're entire religion is a joke that's killed more people than almost anything else ever invented.
    Alcohol n' cigarettes did more destruction.
    Last edited by sunny1212; 09-30-2015 at 08:17 PM.

  2. #47
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    there is violence against people who start the violence acts nothing else ^_^
    Even though we've given you several quotes and websites that literally link you straight to either the quran or valid history and it clearly depicts muhammad/the quran showing violence without it being against people who start it.
    k

  3. #48
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny1212 View Post
    Alcohol n' cigarettes did more destruction.
    That is not a valid comparison

  4. #49
    sunny1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Grave
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,418
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny1212 View Post
    anything else ever invented.
    u wot?
    /2short

  5. #50
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny1212 View Post
    u wot?
    /2short
    so essentially the conquering and slaughtering of hundreds of thousands of people < cigarettes that can cause cancer which after quitting your lungs have the ability to heal over years of non-smoking
    k
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-30-2015 at 09:52 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (10-01-2015)

  7. #51
    Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,521
    Reputation
    427
    Thanks
    1,956
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny1212 View Post
    Alcohol n' cigarettes did more destruction.
    No, Islam did more.
    Resignation

    Potential Scammers using my name:
    - live:zectixv1
    - live:zectixv1_1
    - mpgh.kevin





    Bible: You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)












    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donor Since - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Cocksucker - 1 Day
    Resigned - 07-17-2016







  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (10-01-2015)

  9. #52
    Nyssa al Ghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    485
    I think we all should just be calmed and serene with the enviorment around us, from terroists to babies,
    after all we are all humans right

    Quote Originally Posted by Normen's Sheep View Post


    No, Islam did more.
    Woahh your avatar is amazinnn
    Last edited by Nyssa al Ghul; 10-01-2015 at 01:39 AM.

  10. #53
    sunny1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Grave
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,418
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    so essentially the conquering and slaughtering of hundreds of thousands of people
    You can't just say 'slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people'? I never heard the news? Well, all i hear is 50 people killed in syria bombing. Muslims stoned to death, burned to death, slaughtered by ISIS.

  11. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny1212 View Post
    You can't just say 'slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people'? I never heard the news? Well, all i hear is 50 people killed in syria bombing. Muslims stoned to death, burned to death, slaughtered by ISIS.
    He's not referring to Isis you dimwit.


  12. #55
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    No, making a claim that they were using all their money from the trade routes that the city is founded upon to "persecute muslims" is propaganda.

    There is no evidence of this. And to say that something without evidence should be considered Muhammad's justification is bullshit.
    (Nice try tho).


    >You just cited a website and then back down when I tear it to pieces.......



    Muhammad started the war. How the fuck do you not understand what they did was retaliation because Muhammad was raiding the caravans that were the lifeblood of that city?

    It's so simple.
    >Muhammad denounced the local god
    >The people got pissed
    >Muhammad fled.
    >Muhammad knew the caravan routes because his wife owned most of them
    >Muhammad planned a raid
    >Muhammad after failing 5+ times, finally raided the caravans
    >Mecca wasn't having any of that shit, they tried to raid Medina.
    >Muhammad then used that as justification for war, the one he started.


    It would be like if Japan bombed Pearl Harbor then acted like they were the victims.

    No. You don't get to do get away with that here.






    Except they weren't. They were facing the exact same punishment Islam bestows upon those who don't follow their religion or don't pay the tax.

    Even NOW you can go into mecca, start denouncing Islam and get the EXACT same treatment you claim muslims got.

    Because you know that you don't do that. You know that even if you have the right to free speech, you don't go out in the street denouncing everyone's god to them and not expect consequences.


    It's so utterly ironic that Muslims will claim persecution for the exact same things they give death threats for.


    Mate , you got alot of shit fucked up .
    There is no evidence of this

    you too have no evidence about ANY of this mate
    You just cited a website and then back down when I tear it to pieces.......

    i said :
    If you want to communicate with someone you have to use there way of speech .. he liked to give links so i gave him a link then told him that i dont actually trust those links
    and no :/ you didnt actually turn it to peices you just talked somethings from your own point of view which i dont find it cconvening , i still respect it tho . Muhammad didnt start the war:
    >Muhammad prayed to his own god along with his people without saying it to the public
    >then they told the people they are Muslims and they have there own religiom
    >People got pissed off and started killing them and torturing them just like belal was tortured and many others
    >they got the permission to travel away
    >they wanted there stuff back
    >Muhammad knew the caravan routes because his wife owned most of them

    >Muhammad planned a raid
    >Muhammad didnt actually fail XD , raided the caravan
    >Mecca wasn't having any of that shit, they tried to raid Medina., they failed
    >Muhammad then used that as justification for war

    one war happened after that because meccans wanted a comeback , they failed Again .
    Islam doesnt punish the ones with a different religion ... if so , my neighbor is christian many of my friends are too . i dont remember killing them even tho i live in islamic country .
    muslims didnt denounce there god at first they said that they are going to praise there own god , people now got pissed . they didnt have the right to slaughter the muslims at first .


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post

    Even though we've given you several quotes and websites that literally link you straight to either the quran or valid history and it clearly depicts muhammad/the quran showing violence without it being against people who start it.
    k
    I told you like 10 times , you cannot take a quote from somewhere in quran and put it here .. you have to read the whole things because that quote you putted was given to muslims during war times . i gave you tones of quotes too about peace but it wont make sense if you do it this way .
    Last edited by kingofproz; 10-01-2015 at 01:53 PM.

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kingofproz For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (10-22-2015)

  14. #56
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    you too have no evidence about ANY of this mate
    http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/antagonizing.htm

    And the 2 links I've posted before are triple the evidence you've posted so far lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    and no :/ you didnt actually turn it to peices you just talked somethings from your own point of view which i dont find it cconvening , i still respect it tho .
    If you can't even respond to it, then you lose. You can't just come in here, post something and say "well I disagree" when I prove you wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    Muhammad didnt start the war:
    >Muhammad prayed to his own god along with his people without saying it to the public
    >then they told the people they are Muslims and they have there own religiom
    >People got pissed off and started killing them and torturing them just like belal was tortured and many others
    >they got the permission to travel away
    >they wanted there stuff back
    >Muhammad knew the caravan routes because his wife owned most of them

    >Muhammad planned a raid
    >Muhammad didnt actually fail XD , raided the caravan
    >Mecca wasn't having any of that shit, they tried to raid Medina., they failed
    >Muhammad then used that as justification for war

    one war happened after that because meccans wanted a comeback , they failed Again .
    Islam doesnt punish the ones with a different religion ... if so , my neighbor is christian many of my friends are too . i dont remember killing them even tho i live in islamic country .
    muslims didnt denounce there god at first they said that they are going to praise there own god , people now got pissed . they didnt have the right to slaughter the muslims at first .
    [/SIZE]

    - - - Updated - - -


    I told you like 10 times , you cannot take a quote from somewhere in quran and put it here .. you have to read the whole things because that quote you putted was given to muslims during war times . i gave you tones of quotes too about peace but it wont make sense if you do it this way .[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

    Right. Muhammad was just praying to his own god in private and then people started torturing him.
    Then they "got permission" to travel away.
    He had 5+ attempts before succeeding, that's considered a failed raid.



    How fucking gullible do you think people are? I can't believe muslims are this utterly dishonest.

    Oh also you JUST STATED HE STARTED THE WAR.

    Initiating raids is an offensive action. You just proved that Mecca was justified in their response and that muhammad started it.

    You also proved that Muhammad raided random caravans because to steal goods he never owned.

    Not only do you go against your own holy book, but against actual Islamic scholars lol.


    You're done.

    (another thing: Don't color every single line. Highlight the whole thing you retard)


  15. #57
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [COLOR="Red"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/antagonizing.htm

    And the 2 links I've posted before are triple the evidence you've posted so far lol.


    If you can't even respond to it, then you lose. You can't just come in here, post something and say "well I disagree" when I prove you wrong.




    Right. Muhammad was just praying to his own god in private and then people started torturing him.
    Then they "got permission" to travel away.
    He had 5+ attempts before succeeding, that's considered a failed raid.



    How fucking gullible do you think people are? I can't believe muslims are this utterly dishonest.

    Oh also you JUST STATED HE STARTED THE WAR.

    Initiating raids is an offensive action. You just proved that Mecca was justified in their response and that muhammad started it.

    You also proved that Muhammad raided random caravans because to steal goods he never owned.

    Not only do you go against your own holy book, but against actual Islamic scholars lol.


    You're done.

    (another thing: Don't color every single line. Highlight the whole thing you retard)

    No i am not done XD you just come back to the same point over and over the one raid he did was to take back the muslim loot :3 they left there loot in mecca , meccans refused to give the loot back . they took the loot them selves . pretty simple actually . i said i disagree and then i said why i did :3 u just came back to the old point . i guess you are the one doing that Scottish debate now ^_^ . you dont have to get offended or call me a retard because my regular font is red so chill , i will color this in black for you .

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  16. #58
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    No i am not done XD you just come back to the same point over and over the one raid he did was to take back the muslim loot :3 they left there loot in mecca , meccans refused to give the loot back . they took the loot them selves . pretty simple actually . i said i disagree and then i said why i did :3 u just came back to the old point . i guess you are the one doing that Scottish debate now ^_^ . you dont have to get offended or call me a retard because my regular font is red so chill , i will color this in black for you .
    Muhammad did not perform one raid. Read islamic history ffs kid.

    I've already cited multiple Islamic scholars confirming this too. You're done. You have nothing to go against that.



    Unfortunately it's not that it's red.

    It's that you did This.

    It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This..It's that you did This.

    And it makes your post a nightmare to quote because your dumb ass couldn't be bothered not to highlight all instead of line-per-line.


  17. #59
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Muhammad did not perform one raid. Read islamic history ffs kid.

    I've already cited multiple Islamic scholars confirming this too. You're done. You have nothing to go against that.



    Unfortunately it's not that it's red.

    It's that you did This.

    It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.
    .It's that you did This.

    And it makes your post a nightmare to quote because your dumb ass couldn't be bothered not to highlight all instead of line-per-line.
    we are not debating over if he preformed one raid or 1 million , i actually dont give a fuck about how many raids happened you wanted the reason i gave you the reason :3 raids are used to weaken the economy , we were debating that no innocent people were killed on the raids pretty simple , but you are only focusing on saying you're done because you have proved nothing . plus i type the way that makes me feel comfortable i dont care if you like it or not

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  18. #60
    Thescruu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Night Time Forest Chill
    Posts
    680
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Know some muslims and they're chill... Religion is kinda shit anyway but I if somebody believes something then It exists, atleast for him.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2015, 03:32 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 02:12 AM
  3. Some of my Recent games; Look for me on the top 5 :D
    By 6beast6mode6 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 09:10 PM
  4. the top five
    By cj5142 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 07:24 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 05:37 PM