Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post

He said; "Fake & Gay", that what made me say that he lies to himself assuming that he knows what he's talking about, turned out he don't read shit, from my perspective you discuss what you know otherwise you stfu. Easy logic.

Also, that's a bonus.

Burn baby burn...
    Honestly man, if you didn't take this "Fake and Gay" shit too offensively you'd live your "Quran" life a little happier and shit..
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

please explain to me how http://quran.com/3/56 (going previously it speaks about disbelievers of Jesus, and the disbelievers planning, but Allah "is the best of planners". after this there's a quote from Allah to Jesus which leads directly into 3:56.

explain to me how that's a peaceful solution for the disbelievers.

First you should know true God is merciful but God is also Just and those who defies A Prophet of God are the worse of disbelievers and they will get their punishment not all disbelievers are the same some good and some bad.

Now let me ask you do you believe in 1 John 5:7 ?
    Last edited by SPH0; 12-30-2015 at 11:33 AM.
    C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    but God is also Just and those who defies A Prophet of God
    How is this benevolent and merciful? Being punished for being a disbeliever of a prophet when a different religion was already taught to them as they grew up? Hah, okay.
    not all disbelievers are the same some good and some bad.
    How does this change that fact at all?

Apparently Allah has punished disbelievers for simply defying Muhammad, a prophet, when said disbelievers had been born and raised into a different culture. That's like me telling you, "Allah is not god, but rather Gabe Newell." And if you defy me for it, well, Gabe Newell is now authorized and justified to smite you down without mercy?

Yes, I know, "Allah is forever forgiving and merciful." That's precisely why I asked the question, why would that be forgiving to the disbelievers.

Instead of Allah completely smiting and punishing them now and the Hereafter, why not simply forgive and show mercy and enlighten them to Him?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

Voucher (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ironically Muslims believe the biblical events are true and supposedly follow the "same god".
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Black"][B]
    >Muhammad owned and traded slaves.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B]

>Again Muhammad owned and traded slaves. Not only that, Muslims didn't treat slaves any better than anyone else at the time.

Saying "Today muslims abide by ethical practice" is just admitting that the quran is no longer relevant or has as much of a hold on the people's actions as it did when Muhammad was still around.

Also: Saying one religion is bad wouldn't make yours any better.

Only idiots would fall for this shit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Death (12-31-2015),Voucher (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

How is this benevolent and merciful? Being punished for being a disbeliever of a prophet when a different religion was already taught to them as they grew up? Hah, okay.

How does this change that fact at all?

Apparently Allah has punished disbelievers for simply defying Muhammad, a prophet, when said disbelievers had been born and raised into a different culture. That's like me telling you, "Allah is not god, but rather Gabe Newell." And if you defy me for it, well, Gabe Newell is now authorized and justified to smite you down without mercy?

Yes, I know, "Allah is forever forgiving and merciful." That's precisely why I asked the question, why would that be forgiving to the disbelievers.

Instead of Allah completely smiting and punishing them now and the Hereafter, why not simply forgive and show mercy and enlighten them to Him?

Yes there is a difference when you talk defying the prophets we don't simply that they didn't believe but worst the to path of persecuting the Prophets and the believers is not only a matter of disbelief then and choices of the path of cruelty need justice to be served ..
    That's in "Fiqeh" or jurisprudence we have 4 kinds of disbelievers
    1- Covenanter.
    Like your state citizen or any citizen from the Members States of UN based on international treaties.
    2- DhimmiA.
    Doesn't exist anymore because the world had signed treaties on how to resolve conflicts but on the setting of the Middle Ages it's only when transgressor that attacking because of religion is defeat they are obliged to pay a poll tax which is less than Muslim zakat payment in return of protection and care.
    3- Enemy Fighter.
    No need to elaborate much simply fight them.
    4-Enemy Fighter with Guarantee(couldn't find a better translation ) are those who enemy but for reason you gave them safe passage or maybe a settlement or outpost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ironically Muslims believe the biblical events are true and supposedly follow the "same god".

>Muhammad owned and traded slaves.

>Again Muhammad owned and traded slaves. Not only that, Muslims didn't treat slaves any better than anyone else at the time.

Saying "Today muslims abide by ethical practice" is just admitting that the quran is no longer relevant or has as much of a hold on the people's actions as it did when Muhammad was still around.

Also: Saying one religion is bad wouldn't make yours any better.

Only idiots would fall for this shit.

I can see that you completely ignored the rest of the pictures, your eyes didn't catch them, huh?

The problem is not whether prophet Muhammad owned or traded them, my whole point is the differences in treatment between both.

It's the debate fort, Empire... You've been here long enough to know why this section exist, when I started the thread I said at the end: Your opinions.

My point is very clear, if someone has something let's discuss it in front of the people.

Also, regarding this image:

This is Jesus talking according to Luke.
    Last edited by SPH0; 12-30-2015 at 06:35 PM.
    C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]

Yes there is a difference when you talk defying the prophets we don't simply that they didn't believe but worst the to path of persecuting the Prophets and the believers is not only a matter of disbelief then and choices of the path of cruelty need justice to be served ..
    1- Covenanter.
    Like your state citizen or any citizen from the Members States of UN based on international treaties.
    2- DhimmiA.
    Doesn't exist anymore because the world had signed treaties on how to resolve conflicts but on the setting of the Middle Ages it's only when transgressor that attacking because of religion is defeat they are obliged to pay a poll tax which is less than Muslim zakat payment in return of protection and care.
    3- Enemy Fighter.
    4-Enemy Fighter with Guarantee(couldn't find a better translation ) are those who enemy but for reason you gave them safe passage or maybe a settlement or outpost.

1. So a citizen of a nation
    2. They are required to pay a tax because they are not muslim.(immoral)
    3. Oh of course, but always loosely defined as you can see historically.
    4. Yeah, because you can't have an empire with just your own men. Duh.

This is all well in good, but the passages don't explicitly state which "disbeliever" and as such are left open to interpretation. You can claim to know the right one, but it's really just your word against mine at any given point.

I can see that you completely ignored the rest of the pictures, your eyes didn't catch them, huh?

No, they were just repetitive.

"TODAY Muslims"

It's an irrelevant argument:
    1. Pointing out biblical passages is about as productive as pointing out passages from the Vedas. Tearing down another religion does not make yours any better.

2. It specifically says "Today" because we all know that historically muslims have owned and used slaves just like everyone else.

TODAY Christians, Buddhist, Hindu's, and every other religion do not have slaves. But it's big news for Muslims? It's sad that you actually think this is something of value to put up there.
    (once again, an unchallenged mind is showing your naivety).

The problem is not whether prophet Muhammad owned or traded them, my whole point is the differences in treatment between both.

It's the debate fort, Empire... You've been here long enough to know why this section exist, when I started the thread I said at the end: Your opinions.

My point is very clear, if someone has something let's discuss it in front of the people.
    Oh of course not. Actually discussing the implications of the "greatest prophet" owning slaves would not be in your favor~

My opinion is that you can't actually argue anything and are relying on facebook photo's.

Thanks

1. So a citizen of a nation
    2. They are required to pay a tax because they are not muslim.(immoral)
    3. Oh of course, but always loosely defined as you can see historically.
    4. Yeah, because you can't have an empire with just your own men. Duh.

This is all well in good, but the passages don't explicitly state which "disbeliever" and as such are left open to interpretation. You can claim to know the right one, but it's really just your word against mine at any given point.

No, they were just repetitive.

"TODAY Muslims"

It's an irrelevant argument:
    1. Pointing out biblical passages is about as productive as pointing out passages from the Vedas. Tearing down another religion does not make yours any better.

2. It specifically says "Today" because we all know that historically muslims have owned and used slaves just like everyone else.

TODAY Christians, Buddhist, Hindu's, and every other religion do not have slaves. But it's big news for Muslims? It's sad that you actually think this is something of value to put up there.
    (once again, an unchallenged mind is showing your naivety).

Oh of course not. Actually discussing the implications of the "greatest prophet" owning slaves would not be in your favor~

My opinion is that you can't actually argue anything and are relying on facebook photo's.
    First read (2) again because it doesn't say they were just none-Muslims but rather those whom were of the transgressor nation ( meaning those who attacked you) if they surrender you don't kill them or enslave them rather let them pay a Toll Tax Jezieah.

Regarding (3) it's all who have conduct military aggression against Muslims what more need to be defined ?

Regarding (4) it's not talking about having them on your side (your assumption is bet Naive) in wars sometime through negotiation you agree to give your enemy safe passage or relocation.
    Regarding the Disbeliever position it's always depends on how he acts.

No need for you to tell us that Slavery was a common norm among humanity in the past and today we all abolished it, but we have the right to say we treated them better than you did and you can I argue differently.

And true Jesus PBUH (whom you made him a deity&didnt abolish slavery) according to Luke accepted cruelty towards slaves "the servant will be severely punished" while the Prophet PBUH said "who ever will stump the servant we will stump him" and yes we can bring this up into your face.
    And it's not surprising why You had an issue regarding slavery in American history, those who defended it actually were quoting the Bible!! While on the other hands in the Muslim world slavery ended later in subtle manner.
    And last the Photos Grasped your attention and led to the debate so it did the job completely and they will continue to spread and reach more people to help them have a holistic view rather a narrow minded one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

No need for you to tell us that Slavery was a common norm among humanity in the past and today we all abolished it, but we have the right to say we treated them better than you did and you can I argue differently.
    That's literally saying you robbed the bank (got slaves) with other people (people referencing to culture) and then giving back a small amount to the bank (allowing small rights and marriage to OWNER) and saying you 'did the right thing'. No, you didn't. You still fucking robbed the bank. (Took slaves.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

1- Covenanter.
    2- DhimmiA.
    3- Enemy Fighter.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, regarding this image:

This is Jesus talking according to Luke.
    Nobody knows how Jesus is talking, since he's not real and all these books you own (bibles) are just human written book like any other book out there, its not anything special, more like piled up idiotic "god" given stuff, people think God said such things but that's just one really fucked up imagination, since there's no actual proof that some God really exists, maybe we do live in a Matrix and its controlled by Aliens but God, nah, no fucking way :3
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Other Goals:
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

Voucher (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    First read (2) again because it doesn't say they were just none-Muslims but rather those whom were of the transgressor nation ( meaning those who attacked you) if they surrender you don't kill them or enslave them rather let them pay a Toll Tax Jezieah.
    Ok well first off, they did kill conquered people historically.

Secondly taxing a conquered nation is what every empire did. See Rome, See Britain, See Persia.

Literally there is nothing better here than anything already established. You are bragging about being literally the same as everyone else at the time.

Regarding (3) it's all who have conduct military aggression against Muslims what more need to be defined ?
    Historically they haven't been just military aggressors. I seem to remember a certain jewish city that was sacked for the sake of fueling Muhammad's war engine.

I have every need to tell you this.
    Your picture says "today muslims", it's irrelevant to thousands of years old people. It's just a completely false comparison.

Muslim countries were THE LAST countries to abolish and held slaves up until the 1970's.

You treated them better than I did? I think fucking not. I don't own slaves. So right then and there, I'm above your prophet.

Hey look at me, average guy who is above your greatest prophet on the topic of morality!!!

And true Jesus PBUH (whom you made him a deity&didnt abolish slavery) according to Luke accepted cruelty towards slaves "the servant will be severely punished" while the Prophet PBUH said "who ever will stump the servant we will stump him" and yes we can bring this up into your face.
    And it's not surprising why You had an issue regarding slavery in American history, those who defended it actually were quoting the Bible!! While on the other hands in the Muslim world slavery ended later in subtle manner.
    And last the Photos Grasped your attention and led to the debate so it did the job completely and they will continue to spread and reach more people to help them have a holistic view rather a narrow minded one [/B]
    [/FONT]
    Who made Jesus a deity?

Oh.

This guy........

This guy actually thinks that attacking me is better than proving his argument. He's under the assumption that I'm a christian, yet I am not.

So all his responses have been "but Christians are wrong".

What a fucking tool.[/COLOR]

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Death (01-07-2016),Hunter Jr. (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    And last the Photos Grasped your attention and led to the debate so it did the job completely and they will continue to spread and reach more people to help them have a holistic view rather a narrow minded one
    I can't help but post this as well. You just stated that you're trying to spread your religion even though it's apparent nobody cares and is arguing against you.

Muslims: The only people to consider their religion devoid of anything harmful so much so that they'll twist their shit backwards to support their argument just so they can gain more followers.

*sigh*.

Thanks

Ok well first off, they did kill conquered people historically.

Secondly taxing a conquered nation is what every empire did. See Rome, See Britain, See Persia.

Literally there is nothing better here than anything already established. You are bragging about being literally the same as everyone else at the time.

Historically they haven't been just military aggressors. I seem to remember a certain jewish city that was sacked for the sake of fueling Muhammad's war engine.

I have every need to tell you this.
    Your picture says "today muslims", it's irrelevant to thousands of years old people. It's just a completely false comparison.

Muslim countries were THE LAST countries to abolish and held slaves up until the 1970's.

You treated them better than I did? I think fucking not. I don't own slaves. So right then and there, I'm above your prophet.

Hey look at me, average guy who is above your greatest prophet on the topic of morality!!!

Who made Jesus a deity?

Oh.

This guy........

This guy actually thinks that attacking me is better than proving his argument. He's under the assumption that I'm a christian, yet I am not.

So all his responses have been "but Christians are wrong".

What a fucking tool.

Then what are you if you are not Christian ?
    Yes You are an "unknown" average person "more or else" is irrelevant, as your comparison to the Prophet PBUH hypothetically is incorrect, to be better than any person it should be in regard of a common situation with similar context.
    Now Regarding the subject of the Jews read " http://discover-the-truth.com/2016/0...yzah-incident/ … " it's better to speak with Evidence rather throwing bold statements from an unknown Average Person more or less.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Then what are you if you are not Christian ?
    Does it just baffle your mind that I'm not Christian? That you just realized that your entire argument was based on a personal attack and you didn't even get the one trait correct?

I'm an atheist btw.

Now Regarding the subject of the Jews read " http://discover-the-truth.com/2016/0...yzah-incident/ … " it's better to speak with Evidence rather throwing bold statements from an unknown Average Person more or less.
    Posted January 1st, 2016.
    (oh god, one can only imagine how bad this is).

Actually I already argued at length on Banu Qurayza, so i'll just list this in order:

No matter the pretext for the attack(which is obviously made up regardless of reality), the execution of the PoW's and the looting of the city is immoral/wrong.

You can argue that the "jews deserved it" just like every Muslim has done against any Jew for over a thousand years, the aftermath was not justified.

So feel free to post links or w/e, but if you don't want to argue yourself I'm not going to bother taking you seriously.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Death (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OP; you cannot force your beliefs upon another religious group, that is just very very wrong...

I don't care if you are an Christian, Atheist, Jew, Muslim, w/e you can't do that, its upon to individual to change his/hers religious group and if you force anything you are just fucking stupid.

I'll stand by @Empire cos reasons, and reasons which I'm not gonna say cos you don't have to do that, and every point you are going to make I'm not taking them serious either.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Other Goals:
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Studying abroad. Activity Nonexistent. Do not contact.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The old testament was a world without a savior. There was no meaning of grace, everything had to be repaid. During the new testament with the coming of the Messiah grace was intervened, it was a new world. They're sins or screw-ups had to be paid for, it was a screwed up world. It needed to be saved.
    Please don't blast the religion that you don't understand.
    Last edited by Luis; 01-14-2016 at 04:30 PM.
    Leaving mpgh for irl school opportunities.
    I will not be contacting anyone for the next three months, any skype messages sent will not be me.
    Assume I'm hacked if I try to contact you.
    I will not talk to anyone until I am secured in this new part of my life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast