Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    MzLightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrafa View Post
    Isn't that the point of this subforum?

    By the way, Atheļsm is the best religion. There is no god. Everybody knows that. People just take a god as "Their personal protector" to ensure a better feeling mind, but in fact... god doesn't exist.

    I meant this specific thread makes no sense. It depend on the perspective and no one will say another religion is better then theirs. By the way, Atheism isn't a religion.


    My Skype; add me regarding any issues you have that could concern me in some way or another.

    Please leave a Like+ and/or Reputation+ if I've helped you in some way! It'd be greatly appreciated as it'd be useful for building up my Reputation as a well-liked, well-known and well-appreciated member of the forum!

    Current activities [e.g, Sale threads, Polls and etc]
    I'm buying all kind of Gift Cards with Bitcoin and PayPal! Click here for more Info!
    I need a graphic designer to design a Avatar and Profile Picture for me and I'll be paying! Click here for more Info!
    [Reddit] Looking For Good Reddit Accounts Or Reddit Karma Boosters! (Paying Good!) Click here for more info!
    I Want Cheap & Great Clash Of Clan And/Or Clash Royale Accounts [Paying By BTC/PP] Click here for more info!

    Current Giveaways [Sweet Giveaways <3]
    The Code - 89GFRJ30VJ3G0FIEKJG902QPJC0G


  2. #17
    kingrafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MzLightning View Post

    I meant this specific thread makes no sense. It depend on the perspective and no one will say another religion is better then theirs. By the way, Atheism isn't a religion.

    I find that Atheļsm is a religion. Now that is an opinion, not a fact. You can see it as a religion or not.. who cares? We believe in something... We believe that there isn't a god. That is what we believe in and that is exactly what makes atheļsm a religion

  3. #18
    Voucher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    359
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    atheism faaaaam





  4. #19
    MzLightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrafa View Post
    I find that Atheļsm is a religion. Now that is an opinion, not a fact. You can see it as a religion or not.. who cares? We believe in something... We believe that there isn't a god. That is what we believe in and that is exactly what makes atheļsm a religion
    If you say so. I can't dispute a opinion. I myself, am quite confused with religions as well. I don't even know what I believe in or don't believe in. But time will tell.

    My Skype; add me regarding any issues you have that could concern me in some way or another.

    Please leave a Like+ and/or Reputation+ if I've helped you in some way! It'd be greatly appreciated as it'd be useful for building up my Reputation as a well-liked, well-known and well-appreciated member of the forum!

    Current activities [e.g, Sale threads, Polls and etc]
    I'm buying all kind of Gift Cards with Bitcoin and PayPal! Click here for more Info!
    I need a graphic designer to design a Avatar and Profile Picture for me and I'll be paying! Click here for more Info!
    [Reddit] Looking For Good Reddit Accounts Or Reddit Karma Boosters! (Paying Good!) Click here for more info!
    I Want Cheap & Great Clash Of Clan And/Or Clash Royale Accounts [Paying By BTC/PP] Click here for more info!

    Current Giveaways [Sweet Giveaways <3]
    The Code - 89GFRJ30VJ3G0FIEKJG902QPJC0G


  5. #20
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,347
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    729
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrafa View Post
    I find that Atheļsm is a religion. Now that is an opinion, not a fact. You can see it as a religion or not.. who cares? We believe in something... We believe that there isn't a god. That is what we believe in and that is exactly what makes atheļsm a religion
    You're wrong.
    Atheism is the disbelief in a 'governor of the universe' (God), which is the exact opposite of religion. Something I read a while ago that describes this perfectly is "Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair colour".

  6. #21
    Learnding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    You're wrong.
    Atheism is the disbelief in a 'governor of the universe' (God), which is the exact opposite of religion. Something I read a while ago that describes this perfectly is "Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair colour".

    Technically Atheism isn't a religion, but a 'Irreligion'.
    As the system for a Atheist coins out 'God' as their foundation, and rather replaces it with facts or science, so yes, technically it isn't a Religion, but as a base if you practice Atheism, you still believe is some form of system to our creation.

  7. #22
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Probably Buddhism, it's the one with roots in the most real ideas about life (a.k.a being present and awake).

    But most of them are horse shit so the real answer is probably none.








     





















  8. #23
    Learnding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Tired
    Having no religion makes for a better tomorrow in my opinion.
    A sizable portion of our population lives in the wake of God more or less, and lot of those people from that group are not rational/open-minded. We need to move on from that and work as a whole to achieve things that need to be achieved so that we can progress through our evolution as a species.

  9. #24
    ht3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I'm not that much into religion, but I'm catholic, so... I also think that Budism had good ideas too!

  10. #25
    Maze.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    That's to broad of a question, I have no clue though.

  11. #26
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    What's best is a matter of perspective and opinion. What religion is legitimate would probably be the wording you're looking for. Why do you ask? Every religion is strictly reliant on faith due to the obvious lack of evidence.

  12. #27
    Katz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    227
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    What's best is a matter of perspective and opinion. What religion is legitimate would probably be the wording you're looking for. Why do you ask? Every religion is strictly reliant on faith due to the obvious lack of evidence.
    Religion is based on controlling the mass population therefor' religion is meaningless. We are ONE within the universe and that's a fact.

  13. #28
    realsharkboy666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Not really sure theres any way to really answer this, they all have their meirts and shortcomings. I suppose the best is whichever doesn't contribute to a lot of harm in the world, for example you never really hear about sikhs killing people

  14. #29
    Jubs Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Posts
    955
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    231
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm Christianist
    .


    Previous Name
    Ice Cube


     


    400 posts - Done
    500 posts - done
    1k posts
    Realm of the Mad God Minion

     
    When you add me,
    tell me that you are from MPGH or I wont accept

     


    Joined 8th August 2016
    Member Level 1 9th August 2016
    Premium 23rd September 2016

  15. #30
    BopBopPerano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Science is the best religion because you can still use blind faith just like any other religion but with the added security of saying that there's some mystery scientist who has already proved whatever you've been brainwashed to believe +1000 years ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Weapon is the "best"?
    By C.C. in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 04:41 AM
  2. What'd be the best API to learn?
    By Auxilium in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:48 PM
  3. What would be the best emulator?
    By Polo™ in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 08:55 PM
  4. What injectors are the best i should use?
    By BrownBoy12 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 06:28 AM
  5. What's is the best bypass right now?
    By Dillonz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 01:12 AM