Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrafa View Post
    Isn't that the point of this subforum?

By the way, Atheļsm is the best religion. There is no god. Everybody knows that. People just take a god as "Their personal protector" to ensure a better feeling mind, but in fact... god doesn't exist.

I meant this specific thread makes no sense. It depend on the perspective and no one will say another religion is better then theirs. By the way, Atheism isn't a religion.

My Skype; add me regarding any issues you have that could concern me in some way or another.

Please leave a Like+ and/or Reputation+ if I've helped you in some way! It'd be greatly appreciated as it'd be useful for building up my Reputation as a well-liked, well-known and well-appreciated member of the forum!

Current activities [e.g, Sale threads, Polls and etc]
    I'm buying all kind of Gift Cards with Bitcoin and PayPal! Click here for more Info!
    I need a graphic designer to design a Avatar and Profile Picture for me and I'll be paying! Click here for more Info!
    [Reddit] Looking For Good Reddit Accounts Or Reddit Karma Boosters! (Paying Good!) Click here for more info!
    I Want Cheap & Great Clash Of Clan And/Or Clash Royale Accounts [Paying By BTC/PP] Click here for more info!

Current Giveaways [Sweet Giveaways <3]
    The Code - 89GFRJ30VJ3G0FIEKJG902QPJC0G

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MzLightning View Post

I meant this specific thread makes no sense. It depend on the perspective and no one will say another religion is better then theirs. By the way, Atheism isn't a religion.

I find that Atheļsm is a religion. Now that is an opinion, not a fact. You can see it as a religion or not.. who cares? We believe in something... We believe that there isn't a god. That is what we believe in and that is exactly what makes atheļsm a religion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    atheism faaaaam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I find that Atheļsm is a religion. Now that is an opinion, not a fact. You can see it as a religion or not.. who cares? We believe in something... We believe that there isn't a god. That is what we believe in and that is exactly what makes atheļsm a religion
    If you say so. I can't dispute a opinion. I myself, am quite confused with religions as well. I don't even know what I believe in or don't believe in. But time will tell.

My Skype; add me regarding any issues you have that could concern me in some way or another.

Please leave a Like+ and/or Reputation+ if I've helped you in some way! It'd be greatly appreciated as it'd be useful for building up my Reputation as a well-liked, well-known and well-appreciated member of the forum!

Current activities [e.g, Sale threads, Polls and etc]
    I'm buying all kind of Gift Cards with Bitcoin and PayPal! Click here for more Info!
    I need a graphic designer to design a Avatar and Profile Picture for me and I'll be paying! Click here for more Info!
    [Reddit] Looking For Good Reddit Accounts Or Reddit Karma Boosters! (Paying Good!) Click here for more info!
    I Want Cheap & Great Clash Of Clan And/Or Clash Royale Accounts [Paying By BTC/PP] Click here for more info!

Current Giveaways [Sweet Giveaways <3]
    The Code - 89GFRJ30VJ3G0FIEKJG902QPJC0G

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You're wrong.
    Atheism is the disbelief in a 'governor of the universe' (God), which is the exact opposite of religion. Something I read a while ago that describes this perfectly is "Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair colour".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

You're wrong.
    Atheism is the disbelief in a 'governor of the universe' (God), which is the exact opposite of religion. Something I read a while ago that describes this perfectly is "Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair colour".

Technically Atheism isn't a religion, but a 'Irreligion'.
    As the system for a Atheist coins out 'God' as their foundation, and rather replaces it with facts or science, so yes, technically it isn't a Religion, but as a base if you practice Atheism, you still believe is some form of system to our creation.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Probably Buddhism, it's the one with roots in the most real ideas about life (a.k.a being present and awake).

But most of them are horse shit so the real answer is probably none.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Having no religion makes for a better tomorrow in my opinion.
    A sizable portion of our population lives in the wake of God more or less, and lot of those people from that group are not rational/open-minded. We need to move on from that and work as a whole to achieve things that need to be achieved so that we can progress through our evolution as a species.

Thanks
    I'm not that much into religion, but I'm catholic, so... I also think that Budism had good ideas too!

Thanks
    That's to broad of a question, I have no clue though.

Thanks
    What's best is a matter of perspective and opinion. What religion is legitimate would probably be the wording you're looking for. Why do you ask? Every religion is strictly reliant on faith due to the obvious lack of evidence.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    What's best is a matter of perspective and opinion. What religion is legitimate would probably be the wording you're looking for. Why do you ask? Every religion is strictly reliant on faith due to the obvious lack of evidence.
    Religion is based on controlling the mass population therefor' religion is meaningless. We are ONE within the universe and that's a fact.

Thanks
    Not really sure theres any way to really answer this, they all have their meirts and shortcomings. I suppose the best is whichever doesn't contribute to a lot of harm in the world, for example you never really hear about sikhs killing people

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm Christianist

Previous Name
    Ice Cube

400 posts - Done
    500 posts - done
    1k posts
    Realm of the Mad God Minion

When you add me,
    tell me that you are from MPGH or I wont accept

Joined 8th August 2016
    Member Level 1 9th August 2016
    Premium 23rd September 2016

Thanks
    Science is the best religion because you can still use blind faith just like any other religion but with the added security of saying that there's some mystery scientist who has already proved whatever you've been brainwashed to believe +1000 years ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast