Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
  1. #16
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    But hillary earned her money the same way trump did. Through "the art of the deal", the only difference is she actually worked her ass off, while trump easily made tons of money due to his gimmick and already having 2 million dollars to start off with. Hillary worked to get where she was the same way many of us do, Trump just relied on other people and the government to help him. Sure he worked for his money, but not nearly as hard as Hillary.

    I think you're upset about hillary having 42 million dollars or so for her campaign while trump couldn't even get 1 million and got turned down by the koch brothers...
    What business did Hillary run/own besides her non-profit for companies to buy her through?

    Oh yea, none, so she didn't work for it.

  2. #17
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    What business did Hillary run/own besides her non-profit for companies to buy her through?

    Oh yea, none, so she didn't work for it.
    Lol she's a politician, if you haven't noticed yet politicians require the power of the people. And as I mentioned earlier, in align with plato's beliefs america has upheld that notion that only the wise and powerful are fit to lead. Hens why she does donor speeches, she's asking for finacial support for her campaign, and unlike trump she isn't spending her charity money on her personal life, she's spending it all on her campaign, attacking trump with hillbots scouring sites like MPGH.

    When you have someone willing to invest in your business, or give you a small loan of 2 million dollars, you have earned that money correct? The same applies to getting money for her campaign. Sure she's a politician/lawyer, she earns money through persuasive speech but so does trump, that's how he's as powerful as he is.

  3. #18
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Lol she's a politician, if you haven't noticed yet politicians require the power of the people. And as I mentioned earlier, in align with plato's beliefs america has upheld that notion that only the wise and powerful are fit to lead. Hens why she does donor speeches, she's asking for finacial support for her campaign, and unlike trump she isn't spending her charity money on her personal life, she's spending it all on her campaign, attacking trump with hillbots scouring sites like MPGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

    When you have someone willing to invest in your business, or give you a small loan of 2 million dollars, you have earned that money correct? The same applies to getting money for her campaign. Sure she's a politician/lawyer, she earns money through persuasive speech but so does trump, that's how he's as powerful as he is.


    I'm sorry, I lost you at the part you tried saying being a politician is a business. That's what I want OUT OF THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE dumb ass. You don't make millions as a politician, unless you're a corrupt liar with too much power.

  4. #19
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I'm sorry, I lost you at the part you tried saying being a politician is a business. That's what I want OUT OF THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE dumb ass. You don't make millions as a politician, unless you're a corrupt liar with too much power.
    Well then you wanted bernie sanders obviously. Get rid of citizens united, fucking hold people accountable for their corruption and stop our politicians from having to run multi million dollar campaigns just to get elected. We need to elect people based on their policies not if we like their hair or lack of genitalia.

    News flash, running a business requires persuasion, you have to get people to trust you and invest into you just like donald trump made an entire book about. That's literally the same thing politicians do. So yes running a business is like being a politician, the only difference is you're decisions have an effect on a lot more people.

    Corrupt, liar, too much power.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-02-2016 at 06:25 PM.

  5. #20
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Well then you wanted bernie sanders obviously. Get rid of citizens united, fucking hold people accountable for their corruption and stop our politicians from having to run multi million dollar campaigns just to get elected. We need to elect people based on their policies not if we like their hair or lack of genitalia.

    News flash, running a business requires persuasion, you have to get people to trust you and invest into you just like donald trump made an entire book about. That's literally the same thing politicians do. So yes running a business is like being a politician, the only difference is you're decisions have an effect on a lot more people.

    Corrupt, liar, too much power.
    Yes, but now Trump is the ONLY one saying he'll hold anyone accountable for anything. Hillary is just saying whatever the crowd she is speaking to at that time wants to hear or pandering in other words. There's videos of her lying for 15 minutes strait, whilst there are not videos of Trump doing the same thing. The decision is actually very fucking clear. There's two choices, a guaranteed pile of corrupt shit and a fucking mystery. I'm voting mystery! I don't know if Trump will do good or not, I only know he'll be less corrupt.

  6. #21
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Hillary is saying whatever the crowd she is speaking to wants to hear
    Exactly what a president does. IF you have donald trump as president aggravating the freedom of press, and spewing racism and "political incorrectness" you're going to have riots (as we've seen many times) and people are going to suffer. Being president means you have to be somewhat independent on certain issues. You cannot allow your own bigotry to over take sound decision making.

    Trump has no regard for people he doesn't care about. He's simply not a good person, I can give you an example. He recently deleted a tweet with Hillary clinton in a 6 point star overlapping a background of money, jews got made because they saw it as an insult so trump changed it to a circle. That's political correctness, and why? Because his daughters a jew... OF COURRRSSEEEE!! But I bet you trump does not have very close mexican or muslim relations, hens why he's so willing to completely throw them under the bus. He's a bigot dude, worst than Hillary clinton because he literally doesn't know what he's doing. At least she's fucking aware and been through all of this and knows how not to cause America to go up in flames.

    Just ignoring all of his idiotic positions, he's not fit to be president on the basis he's going to cause conflict internally and externally. He's a bad face to have for america, a lot worst than hillary. BECAUSE hillary isn't being called a racist or banning media outlets from covering her. She's a lot more transparent and open and willing to engage than Trump is. Honestly all you care about is being "right", it's not until Trump throws us into real debt that you will admit he's a dumb fuck. Let it go on record, you're entire MPGH profile is pure 100% trump. If he gets elected, he will fail. He probably will leave office or be impeached all things considered.

    So go ahead and vote for him if you're even old enough, just don't be like every bush supporter and never mention the fact you supported this guy and actually bought into his shit. See lol... unlike you, I have not bought into hillary's bullshit, or even bernies bullshit. You have bought into trump's bullshit and are now only going to support him and every single policy he has no matter what. That's called an uneducated voter.

  7. #22
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Exactly what a president does. IF you have donald trump as president aggravating the freedom of press, and spewing racism and "political incorrectness" you're going to have riots (as we've seen many times) and people are going to suffer. Being president means you have to be somewhat independent on certain issues. You cannot allow your own bigotry to over take sound decision making.

    Trump has no regard for people he doesn't care about. He's simply not a good person, I can give you an example. He recently deleted a tweet with Hillary clinton in a 6 point star overlapping a background of money, jews got made because they saw it as an insult so trump changed it to a circle. That's political correctness, and why? Because his daughters a jew... OF COURRRSSEEEE!! But I bet you trump does not have very close mexican or muslim relations, hens why he's so willing to completely throw them under the bus. He's a bigot dude, worst than Hillary clinton because he literally doesn't know what he's doing. At least she's fucking aware and been through all of this and knows how not to cause America to go up in flames.

    Just ignoring all of his idiotic positions, he's not fit to be president on the basis he's going to cause conflict internally and externally. He's a bad face to have for america, a lot worst than hillary. BECAUSE hillary isn't being called a racist or banning media outlets from covering her. She's a lot more transparent and open and willing to engage than Trump is. Honestly all you care about is being "right", it's not until Trump throws us into real debt that you will admit he's a dumb fuck. Let it go on record, you're entire MPGH profile is pure 100% trump. If he gets elected, he will fail. He probably will leave office or be impeached all things considered.

    So go ahead and vote for him if you're even old enough, just don't be like every bush supporter and never mention the fact you supported this guy and actually bought into his shit. See lol... unlike you, I have not bought into hillary's bullshit, or even bernies bullshit. You have bought into trump's bullshit and are now only going to support him and every single policy he has no matter what. That's called an uneducated voter.
    Putin disagrees and that's a strong leader if you didn't know.

  8. #23
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Putin disagrees and that's a strong leader if you didn't know.
    That's an irrelevant conclusion, here's why: Putin said donald trump was colorful, basically he was talking about his appeal, because a bit like putin donald trump is a "strongman" (just like a true fascist). Putin didn't endorse him, and when pushed to say whether he does or not he contracted his statements clarifying what he said, which in the context he's talking about trump's appeal not his policy decisions.

    I mean dude, you're so extremely uneducated it's cringe af. You could of mentioned TPP about how that's going to further isolate the Russian economy and putin may like trump because he's against TPP (fucking idiot lol). But even with that argument, Putin wants to be apart of the TPP if he can, I'm not sure what regulations are with that but I'm sure they're planning on something to ease the burden of the TPP.

    Also since you're so uneducated, I suppose I'll explain, the TPP is going to increase trade among the countries on the pacific rim (bet you don't even know what that is). Russia (as you probably don't know) is apart of the pacific rim, and TPP decrease the need or reason to trade with russia. It's going to ultimately increase the global economy, but it can and will also be used against russia, which is why the russians don't want the TPP. But on the flip side putin may do whatever it takes to become apart of the TPP but who knows with fascists, they're all idiots.

  9. #24
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That's an irrelevant conclusion, here's why: Putin said donald trump was colorful, basically he was talking about his appeal, because a bit like putin donald trump is a "strongman" (just like a true fascist). Putin didn't endorse him, and when pushed to say whether he does or not he contracted his statements clarifying what he said, which in the context he's talking about trump's appeal not his policy decisions.

    I mean dude, you're so extremely uneducated it's cringe af. You could of mentioned TPP about how that's going to further isolate the Russian economy and putin may like trump because he's against TPP (fucking idiot lol). But even with that argument, Putin wants to be apart of the TPP if he can, I'm not sure what regulations are with that but I'm sure they're planning on something to ease the burden of the TPP.

    Also since you're so uneducated, I suppose I'll explain, the TPP is going to increase trade among the countries on the pacific rim (bet you don't even know what that is). Russia (as you probably don't know) is apart of the pacific rim, and TPP decrease the need or reason to trade with russia. It's going to ultimately increase the global economy, but it can and will also be used against russia, which is why the russians don't want the TPP. But on the flip side putin may do whatever it takes to become apart of the TPP but who knows with fascists, they're all idiots.
    No what's cringe as fuck is when you haven't realized the conversation is over and has been for the last few replies.

    We've established the results. I have money and am winning, you clearly do not and are losing. End of discussion, have a great day!

  10. #25
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    No what's cringe as fuck is when you haven't realized the conversation is over and has been for the last few replies.

    We've established the results. I have money and am winning, you clearly do not and are losing. End of discussion, have a great day!
    You just used a logical fallacy for the umpteenth time. Strawman as usual, you quite literally loss every conversation we've ever had.


  11. #26
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You just used a logical fallacy for the umpteenth time. Strawman as usual, you quite literally loss every conversation we've ever had.

    No you just don't shut up, quote a very selective part of what I say, and change the argument to something totally different.

    End of the day everyone on MPGH hates you and you probably have no fucking money. I have no idea why you'd want higher taxes for the rich, if you did.

  12. #27
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    No you just don't shut up, quote a very selective part of what I say, and change the argument to something totally different.

    End of the day everyone on MPGH hates you and you probably have no fucking money. I have no idea why you'd want higher taxes for the rich, if you did.
    I want to tax the rich because I'm tired of paying for rich benefits out my pocket. What we have is a corrupt system to the bone, where the top of the top continues to manipulate the government into keeping them and their interests in place. The next election cycle will be much more focused on gov corruption trust me. In the next decade I'd say we're going to be closing this gap between rich people, and super rich people. So we don't have uncle tom sitting on 20 billion dollars paying off every member of the senate with a few million dollars to get his tax break for his company.

    "Yes, but now Trump is the ONLY one saying he'll hold anyone accountable for anything. Hillary is just saying whatever the crowd she is speaking to at that time wants to hear or pandering in other words. There's videos of her lying for 15 minutes strait, whilst there are not videos of Trump doing the same thing. The decision is actually very fucking clear. There's two choices, a guaranteed pile of corrupt shit and a fucking mystery. I'm voting mystery! I don't know if Trump will do good or not, I only know he'll be less corrupt."


    So trump will hold him self accountable for a fraud? Nah.

    So trump doesn't lie? Nah.

    So trump is the obvious choice for the progressive movement? Nah.

    LOL I agree, I would like to see what happens to but I can't in good faith throw peoples lifes and the global economy under the bus just to see how stupid trump really is. Either way I'm getting my tax cuts with both candidates like the establishment intended, you're the pleb who's going to be "working" for your money. Remember, I'm a politician....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and uh



    I got money.




    Oh and your final argument in that quoted selection is invalid because Trump is without a doubt corrupted. IF he was given the chance to get a small loan of 42 million dollars from goldmen saches do you think he'd pass it up? (He is a billionaire after all so I guess he would, that's what you'd say right? lol... you're cute)
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-02-2016 at 08:03 PM.

  13. #28
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I want to tax the rich because I'm tired of paying for rich benefits out my pocket. What we have is a corrupt system to the bone, where the top of the top continues to manipulate the government into keeping them and their interests in place. The next election cycle will be much more focused on gov corruption trust me. In the next decade I'd say we're going to be closing this gap between rich people, and super rich people. So we don't have uncle tom sitting on 20 billion dollars paying off every member of the senate with a few million dollars to get his tax break for his company.

    "Yes, but now Trump is the ONLY one saying he'll hold anyone accountable for anything. Hillary is just saying whatever the crowd she is speaking to at that time wants to hear or pandering in other words. There's videos of her lying for 15 minutes strait, whilst there are not videos of Trump doing the same thing. The decision is actually very fucking clear. There's two choices, a guaranteed pile of corrupt shit and a fucking mystery. I'm voting mystery! I don't know if Trump will do good or not, I only know he'll be less corrupt."


    So trump will hold him self accountable for a fraud? Nah.

    So trump doesn't lie? Nah.

    So trump is the obvious choice for the progressive movement? Nah.

    LOL I agree, I would like to see what happens to but I can't in good faith throw peoples lifes and the global economy under the bus just to see how stupid trump really is. Either way I'm getting my tax cuts with both candidates like the establishment intended, you're the pleb who's going to be "working" for your money. Remember, I'm a politician....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and uh



    I got money.




    Oh and your final argument in that quoted selection is invalid because Trump is without a doubt corrupted. IF he was given the chance to get a small loan of 42 million dollars from goldmen saches do you think he'd pass it up? (He is a billionaire after all so I guess he would, that's what you'd say right? lol... you're cute)
    Barley got money. That's only around $200 and some shwag. Fuck son, I was hoping for better proof you got money than that lmfao.

    My argument is simple. I was born into money, I have a lot of it, and will be getting more of it. I don't wish to pay higher taxes and you fail to provide proof that you are paying for my lifestyle. So is there any reason for me to agree with you? No. You are just a thief who doesn't want to pay your fair share of taxes.
    https://www.irs.com/articles/project...tax-rates-2016
    Stop complaining about 10% because I have to pay 28% already. How much higher do you want to tax me, thief?

    BTW the ceramic e-nail I use to dab is worth more than everything in your shit quality picture.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 07-02-2016 at 08:15 PM.

  14. #29
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Barley got money. That's only around $200 and some shwag. Fuck son, I was hoping for better proof you got money than that lmfao.

    My argument is simple. I was born into money, I have a lot of it, and will be getting more of it. I don't wish to pay higher taxes and you fail to provide proof that you are paying for my lifestyle. So is there any reason for me to agree with you? No. You are just a thief who doesn't want to pay your fair share of taxes.
    https://www.irs.com/articles/project...tax-rates-2016
    Stop complaining about 10% because I have to pay 28% already. How much higher do you want to tax me, thief?

    BTW the ceramic e-nail I use to dab is worth more than everything in your shit quality picture.
    You should want to pay more taxes so we can make school free, and make healthcare free. There is no reason why we can't keep people alive, and educate them.

    That benefits us all, you're just not thinking long term.

  15. #30
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You should want to pay more taxes so we can make school free, and make healthcare free. There is no reason why we can't keep people alive, and educate them.

    That benefits us all, you're just not thinking long term.
    No one's starving to death in my streets and they have public school for free with many chances of earning a higher education for free. Sorry, but everything you are complaining about exists for people, but one can't be lazy. Do you have any points with validity?

    In-fact beggers do quite fucking well, most better than minimum wage.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 11:34 AM
  2. [Discussion] What do you think about the new map?
    By purp1e in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 03:24 AM
  3. What do you think about the new map?
    By MrKillaCam in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:54 AM
  4. What do you think about the speedhack?
    By Hitman in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 05:39 PM
  5. What Do You Think About The New Mutant?
    By Jacket in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 03:16 AM