Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Kimchi's bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,430
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,064
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Just wait and see, honestly talking shit like that just makes you seem insecure about who will win.


    - - - Updated - - -



    So, your point proves nothing? The books says what it says, don't try and twist it.
    twisted is ur thinking

  2. #47
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,606
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Exactly, it is not.
    If everyone else in the world dies and you're the only person left how are you going to reproduce?

  3. #48
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    in 2010 roughly %23 of the world was Islam. about 1.6 BILLION people.

    Islam is the fastest growing religion.

    The number of muslims is estimated to exceed the number of christians by the end of this century.

    .006625% of the Muslim population are "extremist".

    .006625% dude
    Last edited by Lift; 07-04-2016 at 11:07 PM.

  4. #49
    Kimchi's bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,430
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,064
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    in 2010 roughly %23 of the world was Islam. about 1.6 BILLION people.

    Islam is the fastest growing religion.

    The number of muslims is estimated to exceed the number of christians by the end of this century.

    .006625% of the Muslim population are "extremist".

    .006625% dude
    lol agree tho xD there is phobia lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    If everyone else in the world dies and you're the only person left how are you going to reproduce?
    xD lol @Lunatic better leave this world bro or stop talkin here

  5. #50
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    lol agree tho xD there is phobia lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    xD lol @Lunatic better leave this world bro or stop talkin here
    Jesus, you're as stupid and spammy as @Hydra

    Feel free to never quote me in the debate section unless actually trying to debate tard.

  6. #51
    Kimchi's bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,430
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,064
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Jesus, you're as stupid and spammy as @Hydra

    Feel free to never quote me in the debate section unless actually trying to debate tard.
    do i even know dat person???? dumb.. dont be angry

  7. #52
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,606
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Jesus, you're as stupid and spammy as @Hydra

    Feel free to never quote me in the debate section unless actually trying to debate tard.
    You never actually debate because you do not uphold basic common sense. You are just arguing, which by definition is trolling. You promote others to speak by claiming outrageous things such as if something effects everybody else on the world besides you it's not your problem. You should be banned, at least from this section. You don't bring anything to the table besides a blatantly ignorant perspective. You should instead post in the general section or flaming, because all you do in this section is make it look bad with logical errors that you admit are errors but refuse to change.

    In other words you're retarded.

    - - - Updated - - -

    To be honest it's like you're insulting your self, which is what leads me to believe you honestly do simply have nothing else to do besides incite people to respond to you. When pushed against a wall you just accept your faulty and do not wish to progress the argument, you just throw it away like you did in previous posts.

    Really, if any minions, mods or staff care at all about real debates, they would ban you on the basis you're purposely ignorant and refuse to agree when proven wrong. You say 4+4 is 9, I tell you it's 8 and prove why, you refuse every bit of evidence and hold by your claim because you don't want to be wrong. /Ban

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    Kimchi's bro (07-08-2016)

  9. #53
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You never actually debate because you do not uphold basic common sense. You are just arguing, which by definition is trolling. You promote others to speak by claiming outrageous things such as if something effects everybody else on the world besides you it's not your problem. You should be banned, at least from this section. You don't bring anything to the table besides a blatantly ignorant perspective. You should instead post in the general section or flaming, because all you do in this section is make it look bad with logical errors that you admit are errors but refuse to change.

    In other words you're retarded.

    - - - Updated - - -

    To be honest it's like you're insulting your self, which is what leads me to believe you honestly do simply have nothing else to do besides incite people to respond to you. When pushed against a wall you just accept your faulty and do not wish to progress the argument, you just throw it away like you did in previous posts.

    Really, if any minions, mods or staff care at all about real debates, they would ban you on the basis you're purposely ignorant and refuse to agree when proven wrong. You say 4+4 is 9, I tell you it's 8 and prove why, you refuse every bit of evidence and hold by your claim because you don't want to be wrong. /Ban
    Here's common sense. It's my money, not yours. Good day.

  10. #54
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,606
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Here's common sense. It's my money, not yours. Good day.
    Money has no value if there is nobody to give it value. Gold is only valuable so long as people want it, that concept is ho our money today works.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    Kimchi's bro (07-08-2016)

  12. #55
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Money has no value if there is nobody to give it value. Gold is only valuable so long as people want it, that concept is ho our money today works.
    There will always be people and demand. It's about how one manipulates it. Again, your apocalyptic fallacy proves no point.

  13. #56
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,606
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    There will always be people and demand. It's about how one manipulates it. Again, your apocalyptic fallacy proves no point.
    What you just said proves no point. You're just saying it's not going to happen, but I'm telling you that it's a fact. Whether or not the fact occurs, you are still wrong. Too vague?


    You said other peoples problems do not correlate with you, then tried to reiterate it as your money belongs to you not everyone else. That's simply not true, because wealth is a collective effort on part of multiple people. One person does not pull gold out his ass, do you understand what I am saying or do you just want to disagree?


    To explain even more for you,

    Peoples problems correlate with you, and your wealth correlates with other peoples wealth. Why? Because both your problems and your wealth are dependent on other people.


    You don't live on an island by your self and are 100% self sufficient.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    Kimchi's bro (07-08-2016)

  15. #57
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What you just said proves no point. You're just saying it's not going to happen, but I'm telling you that it's a fact. Whether or not the fact occurs, you are still wrong. Too vague?


    You said other peoples problems do not correlate with you, then tried to reiterate it as your money belongs to you not everyone else. That's simply not true, because wealth is a collective effort on part of multiple people. One person does not pull gold out his ass, do you understand what I am saying or do you just want to disagree?


    To explain even more for you,

    Peoples problems correlate with you, and your wealth correlates with other peoples wealth. Why? Because both your problems and your wealth are dependent on other people.


    You don't live on an island by your self and are 100% self sufficient.
    That's not the point. The point is I like the divide in wealth. It gives people a reason to not only live, but do their best to thrive.

  16. #58
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,606
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    That's not the point. The point is I like the divide in wealth. It gives people a reason to not only live, but do their best to thrive.
    That's an irrelevant point, you've made this about your own benefit, if everybody looks out only for them self's short term we get a WW.

    People thrive regardless of wealth inequality, all liberals want to do is lessen the oppression dealt by wealth equality, maintaining the same system so more people strive. The more people who are educated the more advancements in society we will have. Ultimately what people strive for is a better tomorrow, instead of carrying on unrealistically about tradition why don't you do some problem solving your self? If idiots like you cannot grasp the seriousness of what you say, then how can you expect others to? You can't, it just dwindles down to that Movie about the guy who the military freezes with a hooker for 100 years then everybody is too stupid to invent new technology and live in their own filth and ignorance. If that's what you seek then you are just a destructive force.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    Kimchi's bro (07-08-2016)

  18. #59
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    185
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Happy
    Muslims dominate the mass shooting stats outside of the US. They just love murder and they believe that they will become martyrs when they die, it's sad really

  19. #60
    Kimchi's bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,430
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,064
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Muslims dominate the mass shooting stats outside of the US. They just love murder and they believe that they will become martyrs when they die, it's sad really
    1. Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in Europe: There have been over one thousand terrorist attacks in Europe in the past five years. Take a guess at what percent of those terrorists were Muslim. Wrong, now guess again. It’s less than 2%.

    2. Even if all terrorist attacks were carried out by Muslims, you still could not associate terrorism with Islam: There have been 140,000 terror attacks committed worldwide since 1970. Even if Muslims carried out all of these attacks (which is an absurd assumption given the fact mentioned in my first point), those terrorists would represent less than 0.00009 percent of all Muslims. To put things into perspective, this means that you are more likely to be struck by lightening in your lifetime than a Muslim is likely to commit a terrorist attack during that same timespan.

    3. If all Muslims are terrorists, then all Muslims are peacemakers: The same statistical assumptions being used to falsely portray Muslims as violent people can be used more accurately to portray Muslims as peaceful people. If all Muslims are terrorists because a single digit percentage of terrorists happen to be Muslim, then all Muslims are peacemakers because 5 out of the past 12 Nobel Peace Prize winners (42 percent) have been Muslims.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 11:34 AM
  2. [Discussion] What do you think about the new map?
    By purp1e in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 03:24 AM
  3. What do you think about the new map?
    By MrKillaCam in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:54 AM
  4. What do you think about the speedhack?
    By Hitman in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 05:39 PM
  5. What Do You Think About The New Mutant?
    By Jacket in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 03:16 AM