Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed

    So if how is god all-knowing?

    So I was thinking about this...

    So if god is all-knowing, he would've never let them taste the fruit from the tree of knowledge

    and if he did let them, he set up us for failure, right?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post:

    isosplz (07-26-2016)

  3. #2
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,350
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    731
    My Mood
    Relaxed

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-06-2016)

  5. #3
    shamwow10101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So he either wants us to fail or is not real...I'll take the latter.

  6. #4
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It was like 3AM when I posted this and I just realized the mistake in the title.

    If a minion stumbles across this, could you change the title to : So how is god all-knowing?

  7. #5
    Kimchi's bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,067
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    any1 who is well known does not mean hes true #karma

    - - - Updated - - -
    @ZippyZap i found u a story which will clear ur doubt

    A man went to a barber shop to have his hair and his beard cut as always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him. They talked about so many things and various subjects. Suddenly, they touched the subject of God. The barber said: "Look man, I don't believe that God exists as you say."

    "Why do you say that?" asked the client.

    "Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think of loving a God who permits all of these things."

    The client stopped for a moment thinking, but he didn't want to respond as to cause an argument. The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop. Just after he left the barber shop he saw a man in the street with a long hair and beard (it seems that it had been a long time since he had his cut and he looked so untidy).

    Then the client again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber, "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

    "How can you say they don't exist?" asked the barber. "Well I am here and I am a barber."

    "No!" the client exclaimed. "They don't exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair and a beard like that man who walks in the street."

    "Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to me."

    "Exactly!"- affirmed the client. "That's the point. God does exist, what happens is people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

  8. #6
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,350
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    731
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    A man went to a barber shop to have his hair and his beard cut as always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him. They talked about so many things and various subjects. Suddenly, they touched the subject of God. The barber said: "Look man, I don't believe that God exists as you say."

    "Why do you say that?" asked the client.

    "Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think of loving a God who permits all of these things."

    The client stopped for a moment thinking, but he didn't want to respond as to cause an argument. The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop. Just after he left the barber shop he saw a man in the street with a long hair and beard (it seems that it had been a long time since he had his cut and he looked so untidy).

    Then the client again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber, "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

    "How can you say they don't exist?" asked the barber. "Well I am here and I am a barber."

    "No!" the client exclaimed. "They don't exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair and a beard like that man who walks in the street."

    "Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to me."

    "Exactly!"- affirmed the client. "That's the point. God does exist, what happens is people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."
    Barbers are obviously real, there's no doubt in any (sane) person's mind that they do not exist if they have seen them before.
    The problem with using this for whether God is real or not is the fact that everything that "God did" can be explained with science and why it happened naturally. Science wins over religion because Science is the search for the truth; it uses facts while religion uses faith and ignorance.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lift (07-07-2016)

  10. #7
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Barbers are obviously real, there's no doubt in any (sane) person's mind that they do not exist if they have seen them before.
    The problem with using this for whether God is real or not is the fact that everything that "God did" can be explained with science and why it happened naturally. Science wins over religion because Science is the search for the truth; it uses facts while religion uses faith and ignorance.
    Precisely. That exact argument came to mind when I read his story.

  11. #8
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,960
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    693
    My Mood
    Devilish
    He wanted to test them....
    to see if the devil can make them do wrong things.

    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  12. #9
    Kimchi's bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,067
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Barbers are obviously real, there's no doubt in any (sane) person's mind that they do not exist if they have seen them before.
    The problem with using this for whether God is real or not is the fact that everything that "God did" can be explained with science and why it happened naturally. Science wins over religion because Science is the search for the truth; it uses facts while religion uses faith and ignorance.
    This life is a test....
    Verily, We created man from a drop of mingled sperm so that We may test him; and therefore We made him hearing and seeing. We have indeed showed him the way, now he be grateful or ungrateful. (76:3)
    Since we believe that God knows everything, then why should He test us?

    The test which we are to undergo is not meant to add to the knowledge of God. Although God knows everything, it still is necessary that all men and women be put to test so that the true form of God's justice and mercy may emerge on the Day of Judge*ment.

    If God were to send all persons to Paradise or Hell according to His own knowledge without put*ting them to test for their beliefs and deeds, then those sent to Hell could rightly complain that why were they being punished without any sin on their part while others enjoyed bliss of Paradise without any good deed in their credit? So in order to uphold the principle of justice and fairness, it was necessary for God to test all persons before sending them to Hell or Paradise.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    He wanted to test them....
    to see if the devil can make them do wrong things.
    this is a test of will power. God has given us will power whether u choose the right way or the wrong @ZippyZap

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimchi's bro For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (07-08-2016)

  14. #10
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,960
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    693
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    this is a test of will power. God has given us will power whether u choose the right way or the wrong
    Exactly what I meant.
    God made us from nothing, made the Earth and every thing you see....
    So he can prevent us from doing anything if he wanted, he just want to test us and we can go the right way or the wrong one.

    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    Kimchi's bro (07-08-2016)

  16. #11
    ivangaspar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    So I was thinking about this...

    So if god is all-knowing, he would've never let them taste the fruit from the tree of knowledge

    and if he did let them, he set up us for failure, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    He wanted to test them....
    to see if the devil can make them do wrong things.
    He gave us free will. We are free to chose what we want and that is awesome. Personally I think there is God but I dont buy that church shit and I will never approve that in my life. That is one big money making lie and most of you know how things were when Popes had a really huge influence in wars and politics. God said we are all equal in his eyes, so at least I can do is to try to be a good man and help others in need.

  17. #12
    Kimchi's bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,067
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ivangaspar View Post
    He gave us free will. We are free to chose what we want and that is awesome. Personally I think there is God but I dont buy that church shit and I will never approve that in my life. That is one big money making lie and most of you know how things were when Popes had a really huge influence in wars and politics. God said we are all equal in his eyes, so at least I can do is to try to be a good man and help others in need.
    ur christian?

  18. #13
    isosplz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the Beach Relaxing ATM
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    So I was thinking about this...

    So if god is all-knowing, he would've never let them taste the fruit from the tree of knowledge

    and if he did let them, he set up us for failure, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    any1 who is well known does not mean hes true #karma

    - - - Updated - - -
    @ZippyZap i found u a story which will clear ur doubt

    A man went to a barber shop to have his hair and his beard cut as always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him. They talked about so many things and various subjects. Suddenly, they touched the subject of God. The barber said: "Look man, I don't believe that God exists as you say."

    "Why do you say that?" asked the client.

    "Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think of loving a God who permits all of these things."

    The client stopped for a moment thinking, but he didn't want to respond as to cause an argument. The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop. Just after he left the barber shop he saw a man in the street with a long hair and beard (it seems that it had been a long time since he had his cut and he looked so untidy).

    Then the client again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber, "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

    "How can you say they don't exist?" asked the barber. "Well I am here and I am a barber."

    "No!" the client exclaimed. "They don't exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair and a beard like that man who walks in the street."

    "Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to me."

    "Exactly!"- affirmed the client. "That's the point. God does exist, what happens is people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    Barbers are obviously real, there's no doubt in any (sane) person's mind that they do not exist if they have seen them before.
    The problem with using this for whether God is real or not is the fact that everything that "God did" can be explained with science and why it happened naturally. Science wins over religion because Science is the search for the truth; it uses facts while religion uses faith and ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    He wanted to test them....
    to see if the devil can make them do wrong things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    This life is a test....
    Verily, We created man from a drop of mingled sperm so that We may test him; and therefore We made him hearing and seeing. We have indeed showed him the way, now he be grateful or ungrateful. (76:3)
    Since we believe that God knows everything, then why should He test us?

    The test which we are to undergo is not meant to add to the knowledge of God. Although God knows everything, it still is necessary that all men and women be put to test so that the true form of God's justice and mercy may emerge on the Day of Judge*ment.

    If God were to send all persons to Paradise or Hell according to His own knowledge without put*ting them to test for their beliefs and deeds, then those sent to Hell could rightly complain that why were they being punished without any sin on their part while others enjoyed bliss of Paradise without any good deed in their credit? So in order to uphold the principle of justice and fairness, it was necessary for God to test all persons before sending them to Hell or Paradise.

    - - - Updated - - -



    this is a test of will power. God has given us will power whether u choose the right way or the wrong @ZippyZap
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    Exactly what I meant.
    God made us from nothing, made the Earth and every thing you see....
    So he can prevent us from doing anything if he wanted, he just want to test us and we can go the right way or the wrong one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ivangaspar View Post
    He gave us free will. We are free to chose what we want and that is awesome. Personally I think there is God but I dont buy that church shit and I will never approve that in my life. That is one big money making lie and most of you know how things were when Popes had a really huge influence in wars and politics. God said we are all equal in his eyes, so at least I can do is to try to be a good man and help others in need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    ur christian?
    Incredible. Simply, in its own essence, incredible. There is really not too much to say here, or at least that is what this line of text intends to disclose after much ado. Like the aforementioned context exhibits, there can be many different perspectives. How else would it be possible for a myriad of depicts to exist?

    Another obviously not so obvious logical interpretation that is unfavorably lacking in reveal, is the possibility of "What definition each person is using when the text-based term, "God" is inserted into the context?". Also of note, some replies use the text-based characters to spell the word "god" and other replies denote the use of the word "God". Could the difference of word usage convey a diverse signification?

    You will find that as the authors of our own illustration, the picture that we choose to paint on canvas can be constrained by factors that are solely dependent upon the matter of correlation in this exist.
    Last edited by isosplz; 07-27-2016 at 12:23 AM.

    A lack of knowledge is merely an interpretation.
    As with all thoughts, USE AT YOUR OWN RiSK. (Until the information is verified)

  19. #14
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,960
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    693
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by isosplz View Post

    Incredible. Simply, in its own essence, incredible. There is really not too much to say here, or at least that is what this line of text intends to disclose after much ado. Like the aforementioned context exhibits, there can be many different perspectives. How else would it be possible for a myriad of depicts to exist?

    Another obviously not so obvious logical interpretation that is unfavorably lacking in reveal, is the possibility of "What definition each person is using when the text-based term, "God" is inserted into the context?". Also of note, some replies use the text-based characters to spell the word "god" and other replies denote the use of the word "God". Could the difference of word usage convey a diverse signification?

    You will find that as the authors of our own illustration, the picture that we choose to paint on canvas can be constrained by factors that are solely dependent upon the matter of correlation in this exist.
    Simply, "God" is the same as "god", "Allah" is the same as "Allah", it's just a typing mistake.

    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    isosplz (07-27-2016)

  21. #15
    Kimchi's bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,067
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post

    Simply, "God" is the same as "god", "Allah" is the same as "Allah", it's just a typing mistake.
    xD correct lol

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimchi's bro For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (07-27-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone know how to get all colours and patterns?
    By Deathnoob in forum Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 09:18 PM
  2. [Tutorial]How to set all maps FREE
    By tony94 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 01:26 PM
  3. here is how to unlock all slots 5-8
    By shadowsecret in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 09:43 AM
  4. How To Hack All The Maps+Velruf Mod
    By pepolshet in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 04:02 AM