- gases in the early atmosphere: are you really saying that there was no hydrogen on the planet?
- Cambrian explosion: using relative time to actually make the viewer believe it was "so short" + there is evidence of these links. Go Google it. And lets suppose, for the sake of argument, that the Cambrian explosion was maybe wrongly understood, maybe it was longer, maybe we're just missing a link, but that does not, in any way, disprove the evolution theory / natural selection.
- general theory of relativity implies the existence of God? Wow. Big bang = God? Wow. (note: quotes made me lol)
- probability: made me lol, seems like nobody knows how big the universe really is. Check Armalite's sig.
- I kinda RQed there, I might watch it later.
2. SupposingIt doesn't prove God either. For all we know an alien could have come and created us (he would be the so-called "God").