Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 107
  1. #16
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    1. What he says lacks concrete evidence.
    2. It didn't falsify any bullshit theories and, even less, proved religion right in any way.
    1: Dude, he made complete sense. Point out where he lacks concrete evidence !!
    2: That wasn't about any religion, but about God. Plus, I already told ya about those false theories :/

  2. #17
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    1: Dude, he made complete sense. Point out where he lacks concrete evidence !!
    2: That wasn't about any religion, but about God. Plus, I already told ya about those false theories :/
    1:
    - gases in the early atmosphere: are you really saying that there was no hydrogen on the planet?
    - Cambrian explosion: using relative time to actually make the viewer believe it was "so short" + there is evidence of these links. Go Google it. And lets suppose, for the sake of argument, that the Cambrian explosion was maybe wrongly understood, maybe it was longer, maybe we're just missing a link, but that does not, in any way, disprove the evolution theory / natural selection.
    - general theory of relativity implies the existence of God? Wow. Big bang = God? Wow. (note: quotes made me lol)
    - probability: made me lol, seems like nobody knows how big the universe really is. Check Armalite's sig.
    - I kinda RQed there, I might watch it later.
    2. SupposingIt doesn't prove God either. For all we know an alien could have come and created us (he would be the so-called "God").

  3. #18
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,411
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    i see a few people who cry like bitches in this section.


    and they're both muslim. (not saying i hate muslims)



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. #19
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    this is why muslims are so gullible :|


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  5. #20
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    this is why muslims are so gullible :|
    wow /facepalm

  6. #21
    Reaper8281's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    98
    really.. this bullshit proves nothing... plus this shit was made YEARS ago.. all of the science is completely flawed... plus the freakin BIBLE was edited by King James III (the III part i think is correct) hence the KING JAMES BIBLE... edited by human... made by human... btw i dont have anything against religion even though im athiest... why is this, its because i know how the hell it works! religion is mainly a control for other humans to keep them in line... this isnt nessicarily an evil but i will admit, it does help in controling the human race in how they do things.. even though a lot of religions have been twisted over the years to become something that it was NEVER supposed to be..

    nuff fuckin said..

    thanks James


    thanks Zorph2


    thanks again Zorph2

    R.I.P. Hippyfreak


    made by Zorph2


    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG

  7. #22
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
    really.. this bullshit proves nothing... plus this shit was made YEARS ago.. all of the science is completely flawed... plus the freakin BIBLE was edited by King James III (the III part i think is correct) hence the KING JAMES BIBLE... edited by human... made by human... btw i dont have anything against religion even though im athiest... why is this, its because i know how the hell it works! religion is mainly a control for other humans to keep them in line... this isnt nessicarily an evil but i will admit, it does help in controling the human race in how they do things.. even though a lot of religions have been twisted over the years to become something that it was NEVER supposed to be..

    nuff fuckin said..
    QFT.

    Also to keep people sane... they don't wanna live without a reason.
    Previously Armalite42



  8. #23
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
    really.. this bullshit proves nothing... plus this shit was made YEARS ago.. all of the science is completely flawed... plus the freakin BIBLE was edited by King James III (the III part i think is correct) hence the KING JAMES BIBLE... edited by human... made by human... btw i dont have anything against religion even though im athiest... why is this, its because i know how the hell it works! religion is mainly a control for other humans to keep them in line... this isnt nessicarily an evil but i will admit, it does help in controling the human race in how they do things.. even though a lot of religions have been twisted over the years to become something that it was NEVER supposed to be..

    nuff fuckin said..
    What?lol.
    Don't know if there is a bible at Britain that has been edited,but the bible that the Byzantines had,and gave to Slavs later on is pure
    (underlined part) This could be true,I admit.
    and all religion followers have done shitty stuff over the centuries(burning the alexandrian library,destroying greco-roman art,crusades for the catholics) or the jihads,forced religion changes etc
    but that doesn't change the fact that there is a God.if you don't want to call it that way,ok.But certainly,a higher being created this all.
    something triggered it all.if you say it was the big bang,how was it made?what made the thing that triggered it react?what made that react?etc etc
    Religion followers choose to believe that a or b or c is the thing that made all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  9. #24
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    Religion is negative because there is no 'God' and these bad things happened based on beliefs.

    You expect us to know how It happened? I don't think we ever will. You know that the universe is around 14,000,000,000 years old, so if something were more that 14,000,000,000 light years away, it would take 14,000,000,000 years for the light to reach us, which is more time that the Universe has existed. How do you think we know that? Science.

    So we can't see how the Universe started, we can see (yes.. SEE, in current time, the universe growing. Looking anywhere is looking back in time.) back to the beginning stages, but not the very beginning.

    i.e. Heard of Eagle Nebula? It's gone now, but we can still see it.

    And you still choose to believe a book that tells you that all of this was created by a God. Why are you convinced by the bible?
    Previously Armalite42



  10. #25
    .::SCHiM::.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    833
    My Mood
    Twisted
    man the guy at 11:14 is so stupid, If i tear my house apart of course it won't go back into shape with my roof on top. Taking a cell that has millions of years of development (darwins theory) apart won't get it back together anymore. Basic acids and building blocks however are another story

    I'm SCHiM

    Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

    Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

    Semi debugger




  11. #26
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Haha, I believe it's time to change the title to "Slap in yo face theists !!!" about now

    PS: Nihilism ftw

  12. #27
    CRU5TY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Lol. Collateral Murder. lol.

  13. #28
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,842
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,653
    Why is it 1 hour?

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  14. #29
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i will not waste that much of my life

    theres probably something out there
    but you have no way of ever knowing if your right
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  15. #30
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Why is it 1 hour?
    They repeat the same thing over and over again + use quotes and stuff taken out of context to "prove their point".

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast