Poll: Do you believe in God?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    No cookies for Empire?
    I actually went and read about that Nihilism in the library but it wasn't there so i decided to just google it on wiki, and its pretty intresting but it doesn't beat being Muslim [In my opinion]

    Yours is different, i understand
    Last edited by Para DICE; 01-14-2011 at 07:03 PM.

  2. #47
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Nihilism dude.
    Coeus will kill you,edit fast
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  3. #48
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Your going to hell? stakhfirallah, how can you even say that. Stay on track and you'll be suprised.
    Everyone will be eventually punished for the sins you have committed. Even if you believe. I can not show repentance because i know that i will commit the sin again.
    Last edited by lies'; 01-14-2011 at 02:05 PM.

  4. #49
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Everyone will be eventually punished for the sins you have committed. Even if you believe. I can not show repentance because i know that i will commit the sin again.
    Its not about that its about knowing your sorry truly sorry and trieng to not do the same sin again.

    The biggest Jihad is striving for God, i.e fighting sins. why? because it takes a lifetime to master.

    Keep in mind were not all perfect, and God knows when we do wrong intentionaly and when we do wrong accidently.

    If you swear a lot as a bad habit, stop. once it comes out, first thing to say after it is "stakhfirallah" but do it out loud, because the embarracment will help you stop sometimes.

    As long as you try, thats good enough.
    What i like best about you is that your honest, and you admit to being a sinner, what i hate is people saying "im pure, i have the holy spirit thus im going to heaven".

    But never notice that there actually boasting and thats sinning.

    >>>>>>A Quick intro to the prophets life in a nasheed <<<


  5. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Everyone will be eventually punished for the sins you have committed. Even if you believe. I can not show repentance because i know that i will commit the sin again.
    Got any proof? Nope........


  6. #51
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Got any proof? Nope........
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #52
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Got any proof? Nope........
    I don't need to show you any proof as you are an atheist and won't take any religious comments into your heart.

    Why asking for proof while you know that i can't show any. You won't get a better proof than a religious book. I know you won't consider that as a proof.

    You believe or believe not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Its not about that its about knowing your sorry truly sorry and trieng to not do the same sin again.

    The biggest Jihad is striving for God, i.e fighting sins. why? because it takes a lifetime to master.

    Keep in mind were not all perfect, and God knows when we do wrong intentionally and when we do wrong accidentally.

    If you swear a lot as a bad habit, stop. once it comes out, first thing to say after it is "stakhfirallah" but do it out loud, because the embarrassment will help you stop sometimes.

    As long as you try, thats good enough.
    What i like best about you is that your honest, and you admit to being a sinner, what i hate is people saying "im pure, i have the holy spirit thus im going to heaven".

    But never notice that there actually boasting and thats sinning.[/url]
    The easiest way to let your sins be forgiven is be dieing for the case of god unless you haven't payed your debts. Even muslims will suffer, so what about the people who didn't believe?
    Last edited by lies'; 01-15-2011 at 03:51 AM.

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Why asking for proof while you know that i can't show any.
    Thats the POINT.

    No one gives a shit if you can't back up your argument.

    You'll soon come to realize, your "holy book" is as legitimate as every other "Holy book" from every other religion in the end.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-15-2011 at 04:01 AM.


  9. #54
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I know that any atheist won't give a shit, that's why my comment was only meant for Para Dice.

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I know that any atheist won't give a shit, that's why my comment was only meant for Para Dice.
    You guys can suck each other on your own forum, thanks.


    My point still stands, you have none.


  11. #56
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Your language shows how much hate runs through your body. I discuss and debate in a normal way. It's ok of you prove me wrong but the sad thing about you is that you have no fucking manners.

    I am quite sure that your parents have learned you manners and to show respect to each other. So use it instead of trolling and blaming the muslims everywhere.


    And good luck with your point.

  12. #57
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Your language shows how much hate runs through your body. I discuss and debate in a normal way. It's ok of you prove me wrong but the sad thing about you is that you have no fucking manners.

    I am quite sure that your parents have learned you manners and to show respect to each other. So use it instead of trolling and blaming the muslims everywhere.


    And good luck with your point.
    You're debating? Or just presenting your opinion and spewing some made up facts? And as far as trolling and "blaming the Muslims" goes, would you mind looking at what others post?

    And yeah, I don't think his point needs much luck since nobody is really contesting him...

  13. #58
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yes i'm debating and presenting my opinion aswell. Made up facts or can't you just
    get over it that it is the truth? I've have been reading a lot of Empires posts,
    as long as i know it's all against the Islam. Admitting something would be appreciated.

    There is no need for debating hes point. You either believe or believe it not.

  14. #59
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Yes i'm debating and presenting my opinion aswell. Made up facts or can't you just
    get over it that it is the truth? I've have been reading a lot of Empires posts,
    as long as i know it's all against the Islam. Admitting something would be appreciated.

    There is no need for debating hes point. You either believe or believe it not.
    Herp derp all mutations are bad. Herp derp man evolved from a cell in a second. Herp derp my opinions are facts.

  15. #60
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I don't need to show you any proof as you are an atheist and won't take any religious comments into your heart.

    Why asking for proof while you know that i can't show any. You won't get a better proof than a religious book. I know you won't consider that as a proof.

    You believe or believe not.



    The easiest way to let your sins be forgiven is be dieing for the case of god unless you haven't payed your debts. Even muslims will suffer, so what about the people who didn't believe?

    "Surely, those who believe, those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians – whosoever believed in Allaah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."
    [al-Maa’idah 5:69]
    --

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast