Thread: Muslims

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Muslims

    Bismillahi rahmanil raheem.

    Ok. While i was reading some posts i noticed some Muslims are confused on there faith and having doubts, what i wanted to point out is searching on the internet won't help, the best options is to go to an imam or shiekh.


    Heres what i wanted to point out about whats happening to many Muslims, and is told to us by God himself.

    --
    [27:82] At the right time, we will produce for them a creature, made of earthly materials, declaring that the people are not certain about our revelations.
    *27:82 (2+7+8+2 = 19) The computer was required to unveil the Quran's mathematical miracle, and it proved that most people have discarded God's message.

    --
    Code:
    1. The first verse (1:1),known as "Basmalah," consists of 19 letters
    
    2. The Quran consists of 114 suras, which is ..............19 x 6. 
    
    3. The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346, or ....19 x 334. [6234 numbered verses & 112 un-numbered verses (Basmalahs) 6234+112 = 6346] Note that 6+3+4+6 =.......19.
    
    4. The Basmalah occurs 114 times, despite its conspicuous absence from Sura 9 (it occurs twice in Sura 27) & 114= 19x6.
    
    5. From the missing Basmalah of Sura 9 to the extra Basmalah of Sura 27, there are precisely ...............19 suras.
    
    6. It follows that the total of the sura numbers from 9 to 27 (9+10+11+12+...+26+27) is 342, or .............19 x 18.
    
    7. This total (342) also equals the number of words between the two Basmalahs of Sura 27, and 342 = ........19 x 18.
    
    8. The famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of .......19 words.
    
    9. This 19-worded first revelation consists of 76 letters .19 x 4.
    
    10. Sura 96, first in the chronological sequence, consists of ........19 verses.
    
    11. This first chronological sura is placed atop the last ..19 suras.
    
    12. Sura 96 consists of 304 Arabic letters, and 304 equals .19 x 16.
    
    13. The last revelation (Sura 110) consists of ............19 words.
    
    14. The first verse of the last revelation (110:1) consists of ................19 letters.
    
    15. 14 different Arabic letters, form 14 different sets of "Quranic Initials" (such as A.L.M. of 2:1), and prefix 29 suras. These numbers add up to 14+14+29 = 57 = ......19 x 3.
    
    16. The total of the 29 sura numbers where the Quranic Initials occur is 2+3+7+...+50+68 = 822, and 822+14 (14 sets of initials) equals 836, or ................. 19 x 44.
    
    17. Between the first initialed sura (Sura 2) and the last initialed sura (Sura 68) there are 38 un-initialed suras 19 x 2.
    
    18. Between the first and last initialed sura there are ....19 sets of alternating "initialed" and "un-initialed" suras.
    
    19. The Quran mentions 30 different numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 99, 100, 200, 300, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 50,000, & 100,000. The sum of these numbers is 162146, which equals 19x8534.

    Its the occurance of the number 19, which is the miracle number.

    I just hope people arn't because there doubting there faith, but because they want to learn more.

    Thanks for taking the time to read, and hope you understood.

    Source:
    Code:
    http://www.submission.org
    feel free to PM me "ParaDice" on submission.org.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Para DICE For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hassan (01-18-2011)

  3. #2
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Leave them the hell alone. They want to believe in they're on stuff. Its fine.

  4. #3
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post
    Leave them the hell alone. They want to believe in they're on stuff. Its fine.
    I'm Muslim you fool, "leave them alone"? bro, shut up and stop spamming the debate section else ill inform a member of staff about your spamming.

    P.s' fix up your sig.

  5. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Ok. While i was reading some posts i noticed some Muslims are confused on there faith and having doubts, what i wanted to point out is searching on the internet won't help, the best options is to go to an imam or shiekh.
    Uh what muslims? You are the only one thats having faith issues bro.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    CaT- (01-15-2011)

  7. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh what muslims? You are the only one thats having faith issues bro.
    I agree with you there, and not because I'm hating.

    Anyone that feels the need to Mix equations/Science with faith and use it as a basis for proof doesn't truly have faith because they are seeking an earthly explanation for their unseen God.
    I am certain that many people that converted, or embraced Islam that are not of Arabic descent were won over by these "scientific explanations."

  8. #6
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I agree with you there, and not because I'm hating.

    Anyone that feels the need to Mix equations/Science with faith and use it as a basis for proof doesn't truly have faith because they are seeking an earthly explanation for their unseen God.
    I am certain that many people that converted, or embraced Islam that are not of Arabic descent were won over by these "scientific explanations."


    Thats partialy my point of this post. and btw, i think i may be going onto **********.net

    Where theres an even amount of religious people on the debate section and no trolling dicks which are here, also that its more userfriendly and people actually DEBATE and not just HATE.

    So good luck people, hope your life comes out the way it is.

    Need me? will be on **********, need a free iphone app? PM me. first is free rest is pay.

    [Btw hack forums also does java iphone application, if you want i can teach you hot to code iphone apps]

  9. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Thats partialy my point of this post. and btw, i think i may be going onto **********.net

    Where theres an even amount of religious people on the debate section and no trolling dicks which are here, also that its more userfriendly and people actually DEBATE and not just HATE.

    So good luck people, hope your life comes out the way it is.

    Need me? will be on **********, need a free iphone app? PM me. first is free rest is pay.

    [Btw hack forums also does java iphone application, if you want i can teach you hot to code iphone apps]
    Oh ok i"ll be on ******** kicking your *** if you need me.
    -lulz

    Visible you don't debate anyway, give it up.


  10. #8
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    We won guise.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  11. #9
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    We won guise.
    Not really.

    He'll just make another name and be back in 3-4 days tops.

  12. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Not really.

    He'll just make another name and be back in 3-4 days tops.
    I don't see the point of the new name stuff. Everyone knows its him.


  13. #11
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    let him live in his world he thinks we believe him
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  14. #12
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    23 enigma version 2? This time it's 19? Oh great.

  15. #13
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Thats partialy my point of this post. and btw, i think i may be going onto **********.net

    Where theres an even amount of religious people on the debate section and no trolling dicks which are here, also that its more userfriendly and people actually DEBATE and not just HATE.

    So good luck people, hope your life comes out the way it is.

    Need me? will be on **********, need a free iphone app? PM me. first is free rest is pay.

    [Btw hack forums also does java iphone application, if you want i can teach you hot to code iphone apps]
    advertising? ban him.

  16. #14
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post
    advertising? ban him.
    You suck cock, you ain't banned... So why him ? His site was even starred out !


    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    We won guise.
    You don't have any idea how pathetic you look after this post lol !
    Last edited by Hassan; 01-17-2011 at 08:24 AM.

  17. #15
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    You suck cock, you ain't banned... So why him ? His site was even starred out !




    You don't have any idea how pathetic you look after this post lol !
    says the guy on mj's nuts


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast