Thread: ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    That was a completely illogical comment. The burden of proof is in your hands.
    Well.......you see its actually funny how that works.

    Even if you were proved wrong you wouldn't believe it, so it really wouldn't matter if was proved.

    Then you go into the fact that he really doesn't have to prove anything, in fact if most of the religious people would just sit back and realize, they don't have to prove anything, since its not their job to make sure you believe in their religion in the first place.


  2. #32
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    since its not their job to make sure you believe in their religion in the first place.
    Well if Christians did that they would be hypocrites. Christianity is the only religion I can comfortably say this for because it's the only one I'm intimately familiar with. I can recall reading many biblical verses that directly order spreading the gospel.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  3. #33
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well.......you see its actually funny how that works.

    Even if you were proved wrong you wouldn't believe it, so it really wouldn't matter if was proved.

    Then you go into the fact that he really doesn't have to prove anything, in fact if most of the religious people would just sit back and realize, they don't have to prove anything, since its not their job to make sure you believe in their religion in the first place.
    Actually, in the bible it says that you are supposed to spread Christianity. You're right, even if Jesus's existence was proved true, it would not mean he was divine. I posted this a minute after Paroxysm, and I noticed that his signature had a bit to do with this situation.

  4. #34
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    Some retarted answers
    but yes i do .


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Well if Christians did that they would be hypocrites. Christianity is the only religion I can comfortably say this for because it's the only one I'm intimately familiar with. I can recall reading many biblical verses that directly order spreading the gospel.
    Well you see this is what i find ironic:

    You do not believe in the christian faith, yet you say christians should do this because its in the bible and it says so.

    Well the natural reaction is: "fuck, off! Its my belief and i do what i want!"

    Because thats basically what it goes down to in the end.

    :/ Beliefs shouldn't follow books, they should follow what you think.
    -May lead to some crazy beliefs, but at least its your own belief.


  6. #36
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    if you put criss angel in jesus' time, they may have thought that he performed "miracles" as well.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  7. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    if you put criss angel in jesus' time, they may have thought that he performed "miracles" as well.
    Hard to say, the guy is definitely good, but I doubt his expertise working with the materials they had back then.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123