Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 234
  1. #16
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Yeah, No i don't for this very reason.
    The reason being actually sticking to the topic instead of talking about false prophets? Geez, I'm offended.

  2. #17
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    I can clearly say point out, im the only Religious guy here? the rest of you are athiest?


    Now lets see:

    Athiest walks into a mosque/church ** Whats he doing there?...


    Athiest enters a Religious thread** whats he doing there?...

    Lol, from my calculations you athiests are doubting athiesm so bad you need to prove it to your self? ...you serious?

    -I've come here to learn about christianity and judaism and other faiths, but athiests are also here to learn, and from this post "proving god don't exist" makes me LOL because you clearly arn't an athiest if you have doubts god exists.

    What are you doing here, debate is a logical argument, and you've already proven yourself that you are not capable of logic. Proving something wrong doesn't mean you believe in it. I can prove that the letter "a" isn't "b", just by the letter "a" being the letter "a". Just because I proceed to disprove that "a" ≡/≡ "b", doesn't mean that I have believed, am I believing, or will believe so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    Stay on topic, or GTFO !!!

    @Para Dice: True. You owned another faggot ;]
    Hypocrite. You tell someone else to stay on topic, and yet you cannot realize that:
    a. You aren't contributing to the fact that I'm a faggot, or that god does exist, meaning that either you can't prove god exists, or you need to push aside the question because your faith is oh-so-strong.
    b. You aren't contributing to humanity at all.
    This is the debate section, go back to this section.


    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post

    CAT-
    Prophet gave to charity.
    Do you give to charity?

    Prophet risked his life until all his followers left mecca as pagans wanted to kill him and his followers.
    Will you risk your life for your followers?

    The prophet spoke of Jesus, moses, adam, eve and all the other prophets, without learning about other religions.
    You would never have known them without reading about other religions.

    Prophet stopped black slavery in mecca till he died, did you?
    Have you stopped black slavery, anytime?

    Lets just say...your not prophet like, ok?

    1. By this conclusion, if I give money to charity I am a prophet.
    2. Of course I would not risk my life for something non existent or people that follow non-existent things. Would you risk your life for the belief in leprechauns?
    3. What proof do you have of this?
    4. He stopped it until he died? Abraham Lincoln and all civil rights activists manage to stop slavery in a whole country, forever. Hm...
    Last edited by barklolbark; 01-24-2011 at 05:06 PM.

  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    What are you doing here, debate is a logical argument, and you've already proven yourself that you are not capable of logic. Proving something wrong doesn't mean you believe in it. I can prove that the letter "a" isn't "b", just by the letter "a" being the letter "a". Just because I proceed to disprove that "a" ≡/≡ "b", doesn't mean that I have believed, am I believing, or will believe so.



    Hypocrite. You tell someone else to stay on topic, and yet you cannot realize that:
    a. You aren't contributing to the fact that I'm a faggot, or that god does exist, meaning that either you can't prove god exists, or you need to push aside the question because your faith is oh-so-strong.
    b. You aren't contributing to humanity at all.
    This is the debate section, go back to this section.





    1. By this conclusion, if I give money to charity I am a prophet.
    2. Of course I would not risk my life for something non existent or people that follow non-existent things. Would you risk your life for the belief in leprechauns?
    3. What proof do you have of this?
    4. He stopped it until he died? Abraham Lincoln and all civil rights activists manage to stop slavery in a whole country, forever. Hm...
    I'm surprised, I wasn't sure if I was going to like you or agreed what to you said.

    Bravo, you earned my respect.

  4. #19
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I'm surprised, I wasn't sure if I was going to like you or agreed what to you said.

    Bravo, you earned my respect.
    I'm not sure what you are saying (typo?), but I will take it as a compliment.

  5. #20
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Para Fag's argument is completely irrelevant. We come here to debate and help idiots like you realize your mistakes.


    Also, we come for the lulz.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  6. #21
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Para Fag's argument is completely irrelevant. We come here to debate and help idiots like you realize your mistakes.


    Also, we come for the lulz.
    Lulz, indeed. Also, maybe you should consider changing your font. I don't like straining myself.

  7. #22
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    I'm not sure what you are saying (typo?), but I will take it as a compliment.
    How can you not understand? I said: I wasn't sure if I was going to like you or agree(ed)what you say.

    That's simple and it was a compliment. xD

  8. #23
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Lulz, indeed. Also, maybe you should consider changing your font. I don't like straining myself.
    I did that on purpose. trollface.png

    But I changed it back because I was having trouble reading what I was typing.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  9. #24
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,431
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    God spoke to me yesterday, told me write a new book, gave me directions to the stuff i'm suppose to write in said books, and also that i'm the last prophet before the return of Jesus Christ
    JOSEPH SMITH ?



    YOU MY BFF



  10. #25
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    How can you not understand? I said: I wasn't sure if I was going to like you or agree(ed)what you say.

    That's simple and it was a compliment. xD
    You just weren't speaking with proper grammar. Not trying to be a grammar-nazi or anything, I just couldn't understand.

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    You just weren't speaking with proper grammar. Not trying to be a grammar-nazi or anything, I just couldn't understand.
    I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me this week lol.
    -not with mouzie, but w/e.

    You get used to it and figure out the gist of what they are trying to say.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    thanks for all (01-30-2011)

  13. #27
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    armalite posted.this is no longer a serious thread.
    not like it was in the first place
    I don't take religion seriously.
    Previously Armalite42



  14. #28
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    You just weren't speaking with proper grammar. Not trying to be a grammar-nazi or anything, I just couldn't understand.
    I'm Israeli.. At least, I TRY to type out American English.

  15. #29
    StooffructDuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belize
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Диеты: диеты д

    Похудеть с нашими диетами легко: Самые лучшие по Диеты при диабете Что такое раздельное питание - Ответ на: Я для интиресса зашла на этот сайт ,просто для любопытсва.Эта фото взята из наших галерей, на которой были представлены темы "диета на курице", "постная диета при степ-аэробики", "фитнес тренировки скачать похудение", и многим другим.Вы до сих пор не похудели, потому что просто еще не решили для себя, что это Вам действительно надо!
    Клуб желающих похудеть похудеть
    Диета за месяц
    Кремлёвская диета
    Диеты как быстро
    Рецепты диет
    Эта картина взята друзьями, которые используют темы "истории похудевших журнал худеем правильно", "диета при дизентирии рецепты", "можно ли похудеть спомощью яблочного уксуса", "полный пречень продуктов для кремлевской диеты", "похудеть тонкая талия", и "полный пречень продуктов для кремлевской диеты" и многим другим.Разве не говорила, что всегда добиваюсь желаемого.Эта картина представлена нашими друзьями, которые собирали фотки на темы "сережка для похудения отзывы", "рацион питания для похудения", "средство для похудения бабочка", "перец чили для похудения", "товары для похудения интернет магазин" и "пояс для похудения в москве" и многим другим.
    http://carlenaz6carlen.land****
    Диеты: дневник похудения

  16. #30
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    k......


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

    thanks for all (01-30-2011)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast