Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    What are you doing here, debate is a logical argument, and you've already proven yourself that you are not capable of logic. Proving something wrong doesn't mean you believe in it. I can prove that the letter "a" isn't "b", just by the letter "a" being the letter "a". Just because I proceed to disprove that "a" ≡/≡ "b", doesn't mean that I have believed, am I believing, or will believe so.

Hypocrite. You tell someone else to stay on topic, and yet you cannot realize that:
    a. You aren't contributing to the fact that I'm a faggot, or that god does exist, meaning that either you can't prove god exists, or you need to push aside the question because your faith is oh-so-strong.
    b. You aren't contributing to humanity at all.
    This is the debate section, go back to this section.

1. By this conclusion, if I give money to charity I am a prophet.
    2. Of course I would not risk my life for something non existent or people that follow non-existent things. Would you risk your life for the belief in leprechauns?
    3. What proof do you have of this?
    4. He stopped it until he died? Abraham Lincoln and all civil rights activists manage to stop slavery in a whole country, forever. Hm...
    My proof is the quran, the quran was made without the supervision of a christian, and when mohammed pbuh entered madina there was a christian priest who took them in after being chased out of mecca, and his companians told the priest about jesus, moses, ect.. and the priest was astonished.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I'm Israeli.. At least, I TRY to type out American English.
    Your funny, because you was jewish a few months back..then went to hindu or buddhism w.e it was, and now look at your sig, take the piss out of the jewish 10 commandments.

You deserve to rot in hell and get reborn in hell and rot again, in an infinat situation
    Last edited by Para DICE; 01-25-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    My proof is the quran, the quran was made without the supervision of a christian, and when mohammed pbuh entered madina there was a christian priest who took them in after being chased out of mecca, and his companians told the priest about jesus, moses, ect.. and the priest was astonished.

Your funny, because you was jewish a few months back..then went to hindu or buddhism w.e it was, and now look at your sig, take the piss out of the jewish 10 commandments.

You deserve to rot in hell and get reborn in hell and rot again, in an infinat situation
    So yeah about muslims being about peace and all that, your last sentence contradicts that.

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

thanks for all (01-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Actually, I never converted my boyfriend is a Hindu and he is a nice lad, anyways. I told him I will not convert untill I read a book called the 'Gita', that's like the 'bible' to the Hindus and I wish to read it first before making sudden changes, so I still am and still are a Reform Jew. My sig is suppose to be a joke, nobody complained about it except for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    k......
    Umad you don't have followers yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Umad you don't have followers yet?
    No i was saying that to the post above mine lol, i have 10k followers already

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, I never converted my boyfriend is a Hindu and he is a nice lad, anyways. I told him I will not convert untill I read a book called the 'Gita', that's like the 'bible' to the Hindus and I wish to read it first before making sudden changes, so I still am and still are a Reform Jew. My sig is suppose to be a joke, nobody complained about it except for you.
    ..So your a female? this whole time i thought your a male...

I'm not complaining im Just saying a Jew wouldn't do what your doing.

"Your not Muslim by name your Muslim by action".

Same can be said to judaism, if your jewish how will god see this "joke" of yours?... He must have a good sense of humour to find someone mocking his law and find it funny.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Atheists gonna burn in hell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Please, do us all a favor a gtfo the debate section. You've shown all of us time and time again that you just want attention.

Same can be said to judaism, if your jewish how will god see this "joke" of yours?... He must have a good sense of humour to find someone mocking his law and find it funny.
    No, he is bisexual. He said he is a reform jew...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to barklolbark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Please, do us all a favor a gtfo the debate section. You've shown all of us time and time again that you just want attention.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Bombs, until you manage to address points raised in a normal manner do yourself a favour and try to stay out of this section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Most of my friends find it amusing, not the funniest thing, but they got the joke. The joke is the mainstream view that we all do. For example, one of the laws said we are to not steal. But we steal all the time, from the basic homework, to stealing an old lady purse, the religion foundation is pretty much 'stealing' copying from one to another.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Interesting topic, surprised I missed this.
    The word "omnipotent" is never used in the Bible, but has been inferred primarily by one of God's Hebrew titles, "Shadday," which is most often translated "almighty." However, the Bible never claims that God can do all things. In fact, the Bible makes a point that there are things that God cannot do. The Bible says that God cannot commit sin. God cannot lie. Therefore, biblical omnipotence does not mean that God can do all things. God cannot do anything that is contrary to His holy character. However, God can do anything that He determines to do. This is a true meaning of omnipotence - the ability to do anything that one sets out to do.

In conclusion, you're distorting the biblical definition of omnipotence in order to "prove" that God cannot exist. Contrary to these claims, omnipotence does not include the ability to do things that are, by definition, impossible. Neither does omnipotence include the ability to fail. By defining omnipotence as requiring one to have the ability to fail, you have defined omnipotence as being impossible. Of course, an omnipotent God would never fail.

A valiant effort, but this disproves nada.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 01-25-2011 at 11:55 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Visible, the only person here who can't think outside the box to any degree.

Visible, you aren't a muslim by action, and consequently are a hypocrite.

Of all the people here, you shouldn't be saying that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Interesting topic, surprised I missed this.
    The word "omnipotent" is never used in the Bible, but has been inferred primarily by one of God's Hebrew titles, "Shadday," which is most often translated "almighty." However, the Bible never claims that God can do all things. In fact, the Bible makes a point that there are things that God cannot do. The Bible says that God cannot commit sin. God cannot lie. Therefore, biblical omnipotence does not mean that God can do all things. God cannot do anything that is contrary to His holy character. However, God can do anything that He determines to do. This is a true meaning of omnipotence - the ability to do anything that one sets out to do.

In conclusion, you're distorting the biblical definition of omnipotence in order to "prove" that God cannot exist. Contrary to these claims, omnipotence does not include the ability to do things that are, by definition, impossible. Neither does omnipotence include the ability to fail. By defining omnipotence as requiring one to have the ability to fail, you have defined omnipotence as being impossible. Of course, an omnipotent God would never fail.

A valiant effort, but this disproves nada.
    “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!” (Revelation 19:6)

If omnipotence does not include the ability to fail, then he is not omnipotent. It's as simple as that.

Except for disproof #3, he is not actually doing anything that includes the ability to fail. It was merely a logical argument considering that everything in this universe is bound by logic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!” (Revelation 19:6)

If omnipotence does not include the ability to fail, then he is not omnipotent. It's as simple as that.

Except for disproof #3, he is not actually doing anything that includes the ability to fail. It was merely a logical argument considering that everything in this universe is bound by logic.

(Textus Receptus-Predating KJB)

"kai hkousa wV fwnhn oclou pollou kai wV fwnhn udatwn pollwn kai wV fwnhn brontwn iscurwn legontas allhlouia oti ebasileusen kurioV o qeoV o pantokratwr "

(American Standard Version)
    19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunders, saying, Hallelujah: for the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigneth.

Keep in mind this is John's description anyway,
    it's not God saying "Hey I'm omnipotent! look at me the Almighty!"

Do not want King James Bible anyway. Too many transliterations.
    Original Greek transcription, or Hebrew and Aramaic texts are the most accurate.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 01-26-2011 at 09:18 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Visible, the only person here who can't think outside the box to any degree.

Visible, you aren't a muslim by action, and consequently are a hypocrite.

Of all the people here, you shouldn't be saying that.
    uMADbro?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast