Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Actions vs. Holy Books.

    Recently i've been seeing people saying "don't blame islam, christianity, or w/e for the actions of the population."

    No.

    Thats not how it works, if you have a population that is almost entirely Muslim, and they do stupid shit, its Islam's fault too.
    -Can be applied to any religion etc.
    The holy book of any religion can be as peaceful as shit for all I care, if the people do bad things, all following the same religion, the religion is at fault.

    Example: The middle east.

    The middle east for the most part, is Islamic. The governments suck, the people kill each other, and in general, its an area that can be associated as poverty stricken.(not as bad as africa, but w/e)

    Now the population is almost entirely Muslim, the Laws are based of Muslim beliefs, and much of the violence, hostility, and corrupt laws are from Muslim beliefs.

    What I don't get is when people go "well Islam isn't to blame". No, it entirely is to blame. You can't bullshit it, saying that the Quran is peace or w/e, when the actions of the population are violent in nature.

    Example: My holy book says "peace always." So that nation that is entirely made up of followers of my religion, acting violent, can not be blamed because my book says "peace always" in it.
    -----
    To conclude: IF YOUR POPULATION IS _________ AND YOU DO STUPID SHIT, ____________ IS TO BLAME AS WELL.
    -Fill in blank with religions/beliefs.

  2. #2
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    Recently i've been seeing people saying "don't blame islam, christianity, or w/e for the actions of the population."

    No.

    Thats not how it works, if you have a population that is almost entirely Muslim, and they do stupid shit, its Islam's fault too.
    -Can be applied to any religion etc.
    The holy book of any religion can be as peaceful as shit for all I care, if the people do bad things, all following the same religion, the religion is at fault.

    Example: The middle east.

    The middle east for the most part, is Islamic. The governments suck, the people kill each other, and in general, its an area that can be associated as poverty stricken.(not as bad as africa, but w/e)

    Now the population is almost entirely Muslim, the Laws are based of Muslim beliefs, and much of the violence, hostility, and corrupt laws are from Muslim beliefs.

    What I don't get is when people go "well Islam isn't to blame". No, it entirely is to blame. You can't bullshit it, saying that the Quran is peace or w/e, when the actions of the population are violent in nature.

    Example: My holy book says "peace always." So that nation that is entirely made up of followers of my religion, acting violent, can not be blamed because my book says "peace always" in it.
    -----
    To conclude: IF YOUR POPULATION IS _________ AND YOU DO STUPID SHIT, ____________ IS TO BLAME AS WELL.
    -Fill in blank with religions/beliefs.
    Middle east kill each other?

    Ok, don't be a fucking dipshit and face the fact that America is massacering the innocent in the middle east, ok? The terrorist groups are small vilages of people the reason why it seems to be a lot of people is because its all over the news, TERRORISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS OVERRATED BY THE NEWS.

    Muslim laws? define to me the Muslim laws, is killing women for being raped a Muslim law? Is blowing your self up a muslim law? is killing women for adultry a muslim law? NO! These are all man made laws, coming from corrupt minds, not Muslims.


    I can call my self an Athiest and say "all women who get raped should die" it doesn't mean its an athiest belief now is it? Your a sad little nitwit who needs to do research before pointing fingers

    To conclude: IF YOUR POPULATION IS _________ AND YOU DO STUPID SHIT, THEN THE MINOR GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL IS TO BLAME.

    --
    You don't know your politics.
    You don't know your statistics.
    You don't know your facts.

    Politics = America is killing more Arabs than arabs kill each other, FACT.
    Statistics = Did you know the so called "Muslim terrorists" make up less than 2% of the Muslim population?
    Facts = Sharia law is man made, Quranic law is law from the quran, No country is run by this.

    -
    Muslims are warned by our beloved prophet pbuh that we will stray away from our faiths... and will be attacked from all directions without being able to protect ourself, why? because our UMMAH is breaking, unless we fix our UMMAH we won't succeed, and 2010-2011 we are seeing great progress with our UMMAH Muslims are starting to wake up and see our wrongs and others wrongs.

    My personal solution? Stop giving a shit about other people, and think about your self, only then can you know what your doing right and wrong.

  3. #3
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Middle east kill each other?

    Ok, don't be a fucking dipshit and face the fact that America is massacering the innocent in the middle east, ok? The terrorist groups are small vilages of people the reason why it seems to be a lot of people is because its all over the news, TERRORISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS OVERRATED BY THE NEWS.

    Muslim laws? define to me the Muslim laws, is killing women for being raped a Muslim law? Is blowing your self up a muslim law? is killing women for adultry a muslim law? NO! These are all man made laws, coming from corrupt minds, not Muslims.


    I can call my self an Athiest and say "all women who get raped should die" it doesn't mean its an athiest belief now is it? Your a sad little nitwit who needs to do research before pointing fingers

    To conclude: IF YOUR POPULATION IS _________ AND YOU DO STUPID SHIT, THEN THE MINOR GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL IS TO BLAME.

    --
    You don't know your politics.
    You don't know your statistics.
    You don't know your facts.

    Politics = America is killing more Arabs than arabs kill each other, FACT.
    Statistics = Did you know the so called "Muslim terrorists" make up less than 2% of the Muslim population?
    Facts = Sharia law is man made, Quranic law is law from the quran, No country is run by this.

    -
    Muslims are warned by our beloved prophet pbuh that we will stray away from our faiths... and will be attacked from all directions without being able to protect ourself, why? because our UMMAH is breaking, unless we fix our UMMAH we won't succeed, and 2010-2011 we are seeing great progress with our UMMAH Muslims are starting to wake up and see our wrongs and others wrongs.

    My personal solution? Stop giving a shit about other people, and think about your self, only then can you know what your doing right and wrong.

    Nobody listens to you.

    Oh, and UMAD LOLOLOLOL

    NICE RAGE EMPIRE. KUDOS.

  4. #4
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Para dice is so mad assuming that everybody who goes against muslims is American.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  5. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh, and just to prove Empire's point.


    Indonesia.
    Africa.
    Middle East
    Russia.
    UK
    Spain

    Everywhere Muslims are in a fair sized population, there is violence.
    So, there goes your logic that it's just isolated groups.


  6. #6
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Nobody listens to you.

    Oh, and UMAD LOLOLOLOL

    NICE RAGE EMPIRE. KUDOS.
    iMADbro!

    O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Oh, and just to prove Empire's point.


    Indonesia.
    Africa.
    Middle East
    Russia.
    UK
    Spain

    Everywhere Muslims are in a fair sized population, there is violence.
    So, there goes your logic that it's just isolated groups.

    YouTube - Islamic Violence Worldwide {TruthTube.Tv}
    Everywhere Muslims go there is violence.
    Everywhere blacks go there is violence.
    Everywhere Jews go there is violence.


    -Muslims, Blacks, Jews are the most discriminated people in the world.

    Muslims = The middle eastern massacre.
    Blacks = Slavery.
    Jews = The holocaust.

    -

    Muslims are apposed everywhere they go due to the media and corrupted brains of human beings.

    Blacks are apposed everywhere they go due to history

    Jews are apposed everywhere they go due to rumours

    -

    What i have learnt is that, blacks as a group are untouchable, Muslims as a group are untouchable and jews as a group are untouchable, nobody has the balls to confront them in groups, its humiliating for them and funny for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Oh, and just to prove Empire's point.


    Indonesia.
    Africa.
    Middle East
    Russia.
    UK
    Spain

    Everywhere Muslims are in a fair sized population, there is violence.
    So, there goes your logic that it's just isolated groups.

    YouTube - Islamic Violence Worldwide {TruthTube.Tv}
    P:s whats with the anonymous Icon?
    Last edited by Para DICE; 01-31-2011 at 02:13 PM.

  7. #7
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    iMADbro!

    O_o



    Everywhere Muslims go there is violence.
    Everywhere blacks go there is violence.
    Everywhere Jews go there is violence.


    -Muslims, Blacks, Jews are the most discriminated people in the world.

    Muslims = The middle eastern massacre.
    Blacks = Slavery.
    Jews = The holocaust.

    -

    Muslims are apposed everywhere they go due to the media and corrupted brains of human beings.

    Blacks are apposed everywhere they go due to history

    Jews are apposed everywhere they go due to rumours

    -

    What i have learnt is that, blacks as a group are untouchable, Muslims as a group are untouchable and jews as a group are untouchable, nobody has the balls to confront them in groups, its humiliating for them and funny for me.



    P:s whats with the anonymous Icon?

    Right..cause you hear of black men and orthodox Jews blowing up innocent people on a regular occasion.

    Only black people you see blowing shit up, are those Muslims in Africa.
    Dude, the scenarios you come up with are just trash.
    They make little sense, and just don't hold up in this debate.
    You can sit here and argue all you like about how Islam is all so peaceful,
    but the statistics do not lie.

    Christians had their time of violence sure,
    but Muslims continue to try and dominate every region they inhabit.
    Irrefutable, cannot be debated.

  8. #8
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Right..cause you hear of black men and orthodox Jews blowing up innocent people on a regular occasion.

    Only black people you see blowing shit up, are those Muslims in Africa.
    Dude, the scenarios you come up with are just trash.
    They make little sense, and just don't hold up in this debate.
    You can sit here and argue all you like about how Islam is all so peaceful,
    but the statistics do not lie.

    Christians had their time of violence sure,
    but Muslims continue to try and dominate every region they inhabit.
    Irrefutable, cannot be debated.
    No but i hear of athiests blowing up them self on Regular occasion.

    Haha you know for a fact the scenarios i included mean something, your just finding a way to avoid and dodge it, keep running the truth will catch up to you sometime.

    Your aragonts is whats keeping you behind.

  9. #9
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    No but i hear of athiests blowing up them self on Regular occasion.

    Haha you know for a fact the scenarios i included mean something, your just finding a way to avoid and dodge it, keep running the truth will catch up to you sometime.

    Your aragonts is whats keeping you behind.
    Truth?

    What does an uneducated Muslim know about truth?
    Don't get mad because I jam you up with valid points and statistics bro.

    Everywhere there are Muslims, there is violence provoked by THEM.
    You speak of antagonists? Muslims are the ultimate antagonists.
    They've been antagonizing and provoking Jihad for centuries.

  10. #10
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Truth?

    What does an uneducated Muslim know about truth?
    Don't get mad because I jam you up with valid points and statistics bro.

    Everywhere there are Muslims, there is violence provoked by THEM.
    You speak of antagonists? Muslims are the ultimate antagonists.
    They've been antagonizing and provoking Jihad for centuries.
    I dunno.. I know that Israel started two wars and won.

  11. #11
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    No but i hear of athiests blowing up them self on Regular occasion.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #12
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I dunno.. I know that Israel started two wars and won.
    K well still doesn't explain terror bombings in Europe,
    Genocide in Indonesia,Africa, and pretty much everywhere in the middle east
    Not to mention 9/11. (I'll give that to them since they want credit so bad.)

  13. #13
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    M
    Muslim laws? define to me the Muslim laws, is killing women for being raped a Muslim law? Is blowing your self up a muslim law? is killing women for adultry a muslim law? NO! These are all man made laws, coming from corrupt minds, not Muslims.

    --
    You don't know your politics.
    You don't know your statistics.
    You don't know your facts.

    Politics = America is killing more Arabs than arabs kill each other, FACT.
    Statistics = Did you know the so called "Muslim terrorists" make up less than 2% of the Muslim population?
    Facts = Sharia law is man made, Quranic law is law from the quran, No country is run by this.
    Well besides the fact that visible raged all over this like a ginger with no soul, let me explain to you simply, why you are wrong:

    Man made law, made by muslims, For muslims , and not changed thanks to muslims. The same law that is so corrupt it punishes the victims of rape. You see the connection is in that its because of muslims all the way. You can say any bullshit about how the quran says otherwise, the muslims made these laws for themselves, the fact that they are muslim is relevant

    Politics: Thats not politics, thats statistics.(and not really proven either)
    Statistics: So 1 out of every 100 is a terrorist. That is extremely high odds.
    Facts: The Quran is man-made as well, but the point is that the sharia law is from muslims ONLY. So it is essentially THEIR RELIGIOUS LAW.