Thread: My opinions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    My opinions.

    Believe in God, but don't go too close on religion.

    Not saying don't believe in religion, but really, people who follow it too closely are really insane some times.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]KING (02-21-2011)

  3. #2
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    I agree with that too.


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  4. #3
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Believe in God, but don't go too close on religion.

    Not saying don't believe in religion, but really, people who follow it too closely are really insane some times.
    Wut God?

    Way I look at the whole Abrahamaic God thing is this..
    You love us..yet if we don't believe in you we fry..
    despite the fact that you haven't given us any kind of hardcore signs of your existence..besides Jesus who for all we know was just a lunatic with awesome morals.

    Lol Noah's Ark..wtf.

    He knows all, see's all, ever present..
    Yet in the Bible acts surprised when we fuck up?

    I dunno man..it's like..I want to believe but shit is too inconsistent in the
    Bibes.

  5. #4
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    Wut God?

    Way I look at the whole Abrahamaic God thing is this..
    You love us..yet if we don't believe in you we fry..
    despite the fact that you haven't given us any kind of hardcore signs of your existence..besides Jesus who for all we know was just a lunatic with awesome morals.

    Lol Noah's Ark..wtf.

    He knows all, see's all, ever present..
    Yet in the Bible acts surprised when we fuck up?

    I dunno man..it's like..I want to believe but shit is too inconsistent in the
    Bibes.
    Problem is that most people don't understand the thin line and can actually break sects, for example, "No Gods shall before me." Which is okay, if I am a Jew and I convert to Hinduism. I didn't break your sect, you was there before I converted! :3

  6. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    Wut God?

    Way I look at the whole Abrahamaic God thing is this..
    You love us..yet if we don't believe in you we fry..
    despite the fact that you haven't given us any kind of hardcore signs of your existence..besides Jesus who for all we know was just a lunatic with awesome morals.

    Lol Noah's Ark..wtf.

    He knows all, see's all, ever present..
    Yet in the Bible acts surprised when we fuck up?

    I dunno man..it's like..I want to believe but shit is too inconsistent in the
    Bibes.
    :/ i don't give a fuck about what you think on the Abrahamaic God.


  7. #6
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    I just believe in what I know, I don't like following other peoples ideas without coming up with my own
    Previously Armalite42



  8. #7
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Visible is proof of that.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  9. #8
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ i don't give a fuck about what you think on the Abrahamaic God.
    Any reason why umad tho?

    I think I made a pretty valid point..

    Look..don't get me wrong Religion did some great things for humanity.
    Gave us morals, which in turn most likely reduced violent and sexual crime.
    But..the more you read the more it starts to seem way too unbeliveable.
    That..and the Messiah was supposed to be named Emanuel. Not Jesus.
    Read Isa. sometime.

    Anyway..w/e. Doesn't matter much to me what people believe in..
    I'd just prefer to live without the limitations.

  10. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    Any reason why umad tho?

    I think I made a pretty valid point..

    Look..don't get me wrong Religion did some great things for humanity.
    Gave us morals, which in turn most likely reduced violent and sexual crime.
    But..the more you read the more it starts to seem way too unbeliveable.
    That..and the Messiah was supposed to be named Emanuel. Not Jesus.
    Read Isa. sometime.

    Anyway..w/e. Doesn't matter much to me what people believe in..
    I'd just prefer to live without the limitations.
    You seem to think i have to prove you wrong or something. I don't.

    :/ Might as well bash scientology, i don't give a fuck either way.


  11. #10
    Vaeshta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Believe in God, but don't go too close on religion.

    Not saying don't believe in religion, but really, people who follow it too closely are really insane some times.
    I couldn't have said it any better.

    Although, I'd still read my kids the Judeo-Christian old testament- they make wonderful bedtime stories. Genocide, damnation, fire and brimstone, prostitution, demons, hellfire... Everything a 6 year old should hear right before beddy-bye.
    [Goodluck.
    7 boxxiez.
    ]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vaeshta For This Useful Post:

    Butt Puppet (02-21-2011)

  13. #11
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You seem to think i have to prove you wrong or something. I don't.

    :/ Might as well bash scientology, i don't give a fuck either way.
    K, well this is the debate section.
    Not the Opinion section.
    So, I'm just sayin where is your GOD?
    Who is your God?
    Debate something or relocate this motherfucker.

  14. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    K, well this is the debate section.
    Not the Opinion section.
    So, I'm just sayin where is your GOD?
    Who is your God?
    Debate something or relocate this motherfucker.
    :/ You seem to not realize what the "perception" of reality is concerning different people.

    You see, stereotyping people is easy, and your "argument" is able to be proven.
    But the thing is no one believes it the same way you perceive they do.

    In the case of religion, you can easily say w/e you want, but the fact is that you aren't even arguing against there beliefs, you argue pointless arguments that the against a belief that most likely a person has something in common, but does not fully captivate their belief in the way of making it their own.

    In other words: You try to argue about something only you care about.


  15. #13
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ You seem to not realize what the "perception" of reality is concerning different people.

    You see, stereotyping people is easy, and your "argument" is able to be proven.
    But the thing is no one believes it the same way you perceive they do.

    In the case of religion, you can easily say w/e you want, but the fact is that you aren't even arguing against there beliefs, you argue pointless arguments that the against a belief that most likely a person has something in common, but does not fully captivate their belief in the way of making it their own.

    In other words: You try to argue about something only you care about.
    All I said is that the Bible has a lot of unbelievable stuff..
    The inconsistencies are quite numerous too.
    I wasn't arguing that, since it's fact.
    There are events in the Bible that defy logic.
    Now if someone wanted to get deeper into that, and try and debate it..
    I'm game. If not, then that is fine. Then I will add to this thread simply giving my opinions,
    since there is no opposition to debate with.

  16. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    All I said is that the Bible has a lot of unbelievable stuff..
    The inconsistencies are quite numerous too.
    I wasn't arguing that, since it's fact.
    There are events in the Bible that defy logic.
    Now if someone wanted to get deeper into that, and try and debate it..
    I'm game. If not, then that is fine. Then I will add to this thread simply giving my opinions,
    since there is no opposition to debate with.
    Hey guess what, my favorite color is green.

    Same relevance lol.


  17. #15
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Believe in God, but don't go too close on religion.

    Not saying don't believe in religion, but really, people who follow it too closely are really insane some times.
    Thread is about believing in God, yet lay off the religion somewhat.

    Ok..so tell me how what I posted holds no relevance to this thread?
    You gave your opinion, then I gave mine..
    and you were like:
    "Don't give a fuck"

    K well whats the point of making a thread if you're gonna post shit like that?
    I'm sure you do give a fuck otherwise you would have skipped making the thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast