Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
    I from Israel, and i'm jewish.
    Israel will be always the jewish country!
    I love Israel... <3 FOREVER
    And fucking terrorists launched missiles 30 minutes ago to my country.
    Do you want a war?
    OMFG! Launched a missile 30 minutes ago to your country?

    Isreal retaliated with 1000 missiles all pointing at children hospitals and schools.

    Which sounds more believable, by God the statement i made sounds more believable to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post




    /double win
    Lol who sounds more raged me or that qoute?
    Last edited by Para DICE; 02-23-2011 at 02:15 PM.

  2. #32
    TheCamels8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Israel :D
    Posts
    2,945
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    1,376
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    OMFG! Launched a missile 30 minutes ago to your country?

    Isreal retaliated with 1000 missiles all pointing at children hospitals and schools.

    Which sounds more believable, by God the statement i made sounds more believable to me.



    Lol who sounds more raged me or that qoute?
    You are so innocent huh?
    You should be ashamed that you support terrorists _|_
    Before you say something, think about it, Israel won't kill people never, it was a war, you launched missiles, and we protected our country, like all wars, people die.
    That's all...

    Israel ForEver <3

  3. #33
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
    You are so innocent huh?
    You should be ashamed that you support terrorists _|_
    Before you say something, think about it, Israel won't kill people never, it was a war, you launched missiles, and we protected our country, like all wars, people die.
    That's all...

    Israel ForEver <3
    Isreal Zionism decided to Make a large concentration camp (Gaza) and forced all the Palestinians else where into gaza, don't believe me? Al jazeera news spoke to many palestinians in gaza strip, half the people where forced to move to gaza from jerusalem or other citys.

    Palestine protested, but Isreal used Arms (Weapons) against them. Hamas stepped in and started firing at Isreal after Isreal fired a large missile killing 330 people in a Tenament building. while they were asleep.

    Thus the seige started.

    Know yours facts

    Isteal Not forever <3 so _|_ YOU

  4. #34
    TheCamels8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Israel :D
    Posts
    2,945
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    1,376
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Isreal Zionism decided to Make a large concentration camp (Gaza) and forced all the Palestinians else where into gaza, don't believe me? Al jazeera news spoke to many palestinians in gaza strip, half the people where forced to move to gaza from jerusalem or other citys.

    Palestine protested, but Isreal used Arms (Weapons) against them. Hamas stepped in and started firing at Isreal after Isreal fired a large missile killing 330 people in a Tenament building. while they were asleep.

    Thus the seige started.

    Know yours facts

    Isteal Not forever <3 so _|_ YOU
    First learn how to spell "Israel".

    Israel was the jewish's country.
    Israel is the jewish's country.
    Israel will be the jewish's country.

    Fucking terrorists won't change it.
    What did you do for the world? attacks?

    Israel helped to countries when was arthquakes, storms, hunger, etc..
    Israel invented a lot of technological products, programs..
    Israel protected the country, you attack.
    Israel want a peace, you don't.

    We don't give up, it's our country..

    You can say everything about Israel, and you can put fucking false images in your sig, but it won't change anything.

    I born in israel, and i will die in israel.
    Israel Forever, you can say everything.

  5. #35
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
    First learn how to spell "Israel".

    Israel was the jewish's country.
    Israel is the jewish's country.
    Israel will be the jewish's country.

    Fucking terrorists won't change it.
    What did you do for the world? attacks?

    Israel helped to countries when was arthquakes, storms, hunger, etc..
    Israel invented a lot of technological products, programs..
    Israel protected the country, you attack.
    Israel want a peace, you don't.

    We don't give up, it's our country..

    You can say everything about Israel, and you can put fucking false images in your sig, but it won't change anything.

    I born in israel, and i will die in israel.
    Israel Forever, you can say everything.

    "Isteal" im playing with words, i thought you was the smartest out of all Humans. LOL

    -

    Israel helped to countries when was arthquakes, storms, hunger, etc..
    A murderer can kill people, yet can still save people if he was a doctor. it doesn't make him any less of a murderer. -MDL wolf

    Israel invented a lot of technological products, programs..
    Technology was useful for around 10years, now look half the world is overweight, the ozone layer has a big whole init. Thus i blame isreal for the ozone layer, now fix what you done. oh you can't? ...don't make shit that causes shit which can't be fixed in return.

    10 years of useful technology in sacrifice of increasing the right of cancer, increasing global warming. Nice Israel, Nice.
    Israel protected the country, you attack.
    What country was that? LOL. No need to start making up shit, because your running out of things to say.

    Israel want a peace, you don't.
    So, SO! Hypocritacle.

    Sad facts:

    20% of the people dead in Palestine because of Isreal are CHILDREN.
    Since 2005, 2000 Palestinians have been killed.
    Since 2005, 117 Israelis have been killed.

    Since 2005, 7000 Palestinians have been injured.
    Since 2005, 1100 Israelis have been injured.

    Since 2005, over 5,000 Palestinians have gone missing.
    Since 2005, 0 Israelis have gone missing. (Due to the Gaza war).


    Figure out, who is the real terrorist around here?

  6. #36
    TheCamels8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Israel :D
    Posts
    2,945
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    1,376
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    "Isteal" im playing with words, i thought you was the smartest out of all Humans. LOL

    -



    A murderer can kill people, yet can still save people if he was a doctor. it doesn't make him any less of a murderer. -MDL wolf



    Technology was useful for around 10years, now look half the world is overweight, the ozone layer has a big whole init. Thus i blame isreal for the ozone layer, now fix what you done. oh you can't? ...don't make shit that causes shit which can't be fixed in return.

    10 years of useful technology in sacrifice of increasing the right of cancer, increasing global warming. Nice Israel, Nice.


    What country was that? LOL. No need to start making up shit, because your running out of things to say.



    So, SO! Hypocritacle.

    Sad facts:

    20% of the people dead in Palestine because of Isreal are CHILDREN.
    Since 2005, 2000 Palestinians have been killed.
    Since 2005, 117 Israelis have been killed.

    Since 2005, 7000 Palestinians have been injured.
    Since 2005, 1100 Israelis have been injured.

    Since 2005, over 5,000 Palestinians have gone missing.
    Since 2005, 0 Israelis have gone missing. (Due to the Gaza war).


    Figure out, who is the real terrorist around here?
    Let's end this conversation with the lines:
    I spend my time to code programs, and you spend your time to kill people.
    I know only 2 people from palestine that have a heart.
    Sorry, but i don't think you have a heart to understand me.
    If you feel bad, just go to psychologist..
    People don't need to see your inferiority complex.
    I can tell you 1 thing:
    You can live with the info that Israel will be always the jewish's country, or you can just cry and think that terror will change something.
    Anyways, i have 2 friends from palestine, they are the proof that Israel and palestine can live in peace..

    I just want that everyone will know, Israel don't hate the arabs, Israel hate only the terrorists.
    I want peace, that's why i don't create stupid threads and say lies about palestine.
    But everyone here can see that you don't want peace, you just want israel.
    Palestine isn't enough for you.
    The justice with Israel.

    The creating this topic shows only bad things about muslims, you failed.
    Last edited by TheCamels8; 02-23-2011 at 03:35 PM.

  7. #37
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    "Isteal" im playing with words, i thought you was the smartest out of all Humans. LOL

    -



    A murderer can kill people, yet can still save people if he was a doctor. it doesn't make him any less of a murderer. -MDL wolf



    Technology was useful for around 10years, now look half the world is overweight, the ozone layer has a big whole init. Thus i blame isreal for the ozone layer, now fix what you done. oh you can't? ...don't make shit that causes shit which can't be fixed in return.

    10 years of useful technology in sacrifice of increasing the right of cancer, increasing global warming. Nice Israel, Nice.


    What country was that? LOL. No need to start making up shit, because your running out of things to say.



    So, SO! Hypocritacle.

    Sad facts:

    20% of the people dead in Palestine because of Isreal are CHILDREN.
    Since 2005, 2000 Palestinians have been killed.
    Since 2005, 117 Israelis have been killed.

    Since 2005, 7000 Palestinians have been injured.
    Since 2005, 1100 Israelis have been injured.

    Since 2005, over 5,000 Palestinians have gone missing.
    Since 2005, 0 Israelis have gone missing. (Due to the Gaza war).


    Figure out, who is the real terrorist around here?
    The casualties of war, the consequence, Form peace, and you don't have to worry about it, Make War, then at the end of the day, all those deaths and their blood, even the innocent of your own country, that's on your hands.

    Getting so sick of the "woe is me complex", If your not winning the war you want , then your not happy, twisted mentality.


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  8. #38
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I watch Al, I watch mostly Israeli news as well. The simple fact that the Hamas are Israelis enemies and we have a boycott. There is no camps, we allows anyone to give them food, clothing, medical, but no building equipment.
    What is the point of sending food, medical things.. and clothing when all Isreal will do is shower white phosphorus contaminating the foot, medical supplies, and burnning the clothing?

  9. #39
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Haha, im loving this.

    We clean our self 5x a day.
    You clean your self roughly 1x every 2 days.

    NOW WHO SMELLS BETTER?

    Making up shit like that is so low that it shows your beaten.
    Splashing water from your poop toilet onto your face and into your stinky armpits doesn't constitute "cleaning".

    Stop lying, you know you stink like fishy camel asshole.
    No dune coon can ever be cleaner then a white man.
    This is fact. Deal with it.

  10. #40
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
    Let's end this conversation with the lines:
    I spend my time to code programs, and you spend your time to kill people.
    I know only 2 people from palestine that have a heart.
    Sorry, but i don't think you have a heart to understand me.
    If you feel bad, just go to psychologist..
    People don't need to see your inferiority complex.
    I can tell you 1 thing:
    You can live with the info that Israel will be always the jewish's country, or you can just cry and think that terror will change something.
    Anyways, i have 2 friends from palestine, they are the proof that Israel and palestine can live in peace..

    I just want that everyone will know, Israel don't hate the arabs, Israel hate only the terrorists.
    I want peace, that's why i don't create stupid threads and say lies about palestine.
    But everyone here can see that you don't want peace, you just want israel.
    Palestine isn't enough for you.
    The justice with Israel.

    The creating this topic shows only bad things about muslims, you failed.
    Am Y'israel chai.


    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    What is the point of sending food, medical things.. and clothing when all Isreal will do is shower white phosphorus contaminating the foot, medical supplies, and burnning the clothing?
    Perfectly legal, I remember posting a link about a UN investigation saying it was legal.

    "The Israeli military openly used white phosphorus shells in the Gaza War,[21] which were fired from 155mm artillery guns. The type used was the US made marker shell, the M825A1:
    "Neil Gibson, technical adviser to Jane's Missiles and Rockets, insisted that the M825A1 was a WP round. “The M825A1 is an improved model. The WP does not fill the shell but is impregnated into 116 felt wedges which, once dispersed [by a high-explosive charge], start to burn within four to five seconds. They then burn for five to ten minutes. The smoke screen produced is extremely effective,” he said...The shell is not defined as an incendiary weapon by the Third Protocol to the Convention on Conventional Weapons because its principal use is to produce smoke to protect troops. However, Marc Galasco, of Human Rights Watch, said: “Recognising the significant incidental incendiary effect that white phosphorus creates, there is great concern that Israel is failing to take all feasible steps to avoid civilian loss of life and property by using WP in densely populated urban areas. This concern is amplified given the technique evidenced in media photographs of air-bursting WP projectiles at relatively low levels, seemingly to maximise its incendiary effect...He added, however, that Human Rights Watch had no evidence that Israel was using incendiaries as weapons.”[22]
    The IDF never denied using white phosphorus marker shells, which are used by NATO forces, but revised their use after reports of civilian injuries.[23]"
    Last edited by Mouzie; 02-23-2011 at 10:53 PM.

  11. #41
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Amazed
    A war is a war, you want the killing to end, grow up and make a positive difference.
    This is never going to stop, not until you all grow the hell up.

    Even as teenagers and kids, your trained to support terrorism?
    Like I said before, at the end of the day, it's your fault.

    War , uh..., what is it good for, absolutely nothing, sing it again,
    War , uh..good god., what is it good for, absolutely nothing.


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  12. #42
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    A murderer can kill people, yet can still save people if he was a doctor. it doesn't make him any less of a murderer. -MDL wolf
    You realise that by definition a murderer is someone who killed another with malicious intent. Manslaughter is closer to what a doctor may be as it only requires the person to have the knowledge that what they are doing may result in the victims death, but they have no malice aforethought.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]NextGen1 (02-23-2011)

  14. #43
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    You realise that by definition a murderer is someone who killed another with malicious intent. Manslaughter is closer to what a doctor may be as it only requires the person to have the knowledge that what they are doing may result in the victims death, but they have no malice aforethought.
    Lol its just a saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    Splashing water from your poop toilet onto your face and into your stinky armpits doesn't constitute "cleaning".

    Stop lying, you know you stink like fishy camel asshole.
    No dune coon can ever be cleaner then a white man.
    This is fact. Deal with it.
    umadbro?

    We wash, you don't
    Last edited by Para DICE; 02-24-2011 at 04:00 AM.

  15. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Define wash please.


  16. #45
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Define wash please.
    Funny thing is that JESUS kid is just being a troll,
    but Para's responses are pretty much equally racist/streotypical.

    Conclusion:

    They both fail at maturity.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast