Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63
  1. #46
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Oh, how I miss Ethereal debates


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  2. #47
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Funny thing is that JESUS kid is just being a troll,
    but Para's responses are pretty much equally racist/streotypical.

    Conclusion:

    They both fail at maturity.
    Agreed, i must ignore :/

  3. #48
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Funny thing is that JESUS kid is just being a troll,
    but Para's responses are pretty much equally racist/streotypical.

    Conclusion:

    They both fail at maturity.
    Personally I find Visible way more tolerable than the Jesus kid

    And if nothing else he's making a debate, something that, when Jesus tries, turns into a flame thread

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

    Para DICE (02-24-2011)

  5. #49
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Personally I find Visible way more tolerable than the Jesus kid

    And if nothing else he's making a debate, something that, when Jesus tries, turns into a flame thread
    K, but feeding trolls and making assumptions about the cleanliness of westerners isn't really called for either.
    Like he said above you, he can ignore the kid plain and simple,
    rather then make racist digs right back. 2 wrongs doesn't make a right.

  6. #50
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    K, but feeding trolls and making assumptions about the cleanliness of westerners isn't really called for either.
    Like he said above you, he can ignore the kid plain and simple,
    rather then make racist digs right back. 2 wrongs doesn't make a right.
    And we're on a forum filled with 12 year old cheaters. Expecting maturity from it's members is like expecting world peace and religious tolerance everywhere.

  7. #51
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    And we're on a forum filled with 12 year old cheaters. Expecting maturity from it's members is like expecting world peace and religious tolerance everywhere.

    W/e dude. They were both being dipshits. That's all I was saying.
    Doesn't matter who is being more or less of a dipshit.
    Both took it off topic, also I'd like to think the 12 year old cheaters don't fuck with us big boys too much over here.

  8. #52
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    I suppose I win. ._.

    Para never made a single comment back about me.

  9. #53
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I suppose I win. ._.

    Para never made a single comment back about me.
    Didn't see your post sorry, ._.

    Perfectly legal, I remember posting a link about a UN investigation saying it was legal.
    Heres the problem, Palestinians are against the IDF and the UN, as the UN supports Israel.
    If there was a law made by the UN saying "killing palestinians is legal as they are invading israel".

    You could simple say "perfectly legal" but its WRONG!

    The IDF never denied using white phosphorus marker shells, which are used by NATO forces, but revised their use after reports of civilian injuries.[23]"
    Lies made by the UN, the IDF said there doing an "internal investigation" they never admitted to firing white phosphorus!

    Third Protocol to the Convention on Conventional Weapons because its principal use is to produce smoke to protect troops.
    A school was it by white phosphorus DURING lining up time after the children had there break. most children died.

    The UN then said "there was al qaida activity around that area", guess what? al qaida activity was 6 BLOCKS AWAY! How in the world can a trained general order a bomb full of white phosphurus to hit a school!

    Its the same as when they said "there were bombs hidden under the school" when there wasn't... sadly many lifes were lost.

  10. #54
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Didn't see your post sorry, ._.



    Heres the problem, Palestinians are against the IDF and the UN, as the UN supports Israel.
    If there was a law made by the UN saying "killing palestinians is legal as they are invading israel".

    You could simple say "perfectly legal" but its WRONG!



    Lies made by the UN, the IDF said there doing an "internal investigation" they never admitted to firing white phosphorus!



    A school was it by white phosphorus DURING lining up time after the children had there break. most children died.

    The UN then said "there was al qaida activity around that area", guess what? al qaida activity was 6 BLOCKS AWAY! How in the world can a trained general order a bomb full of white phosphurus to hit a school!

    Its the same as when they said "there were bombs hidden under the school" when there wasn't... sadly many lifes were lost.
    I hate doing this.. but the UN isn't with Israel.

    List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    A HUUUUUUGE list to start, when UN said that it was legal it was perfectly legal.

  11. #55
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I hate doing this.. but the UN isn't with Israel.

    List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    A HUUUUUUGE list to start, when UN said that it was legal it was perfectly legal.
    I dont have to claim to be a murderer to be a murderer. get it?

    UN supports Israel whether it claims it or not. Just ask them how much they funded Israel with to support the ITF troups.

  12. #56
    TheCamels8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Israel :D
    Posts
    2,945
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    1,376
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Para DICE get a life.
    Learn coding if you want to help people here..
    Don't try to write bullshits and think that people here are stupid.
    Your topic failed.......

  13. #57
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Visible Yes cuz Palestinians invading Israel isn't a thought for concern /sarcasm


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  14. #58
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    I dont have to claim to be a murderer to be a murderer. get it?

    UN supports Israel whether it claims it or not. Just ask them how much they funded Israel with to support the ITF troups.
    Jealousy will get you nowhere.


  15. #59
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
    Para DICE get a life.
    Learn coding if you want to help people here..
    Don't try to write bullshits and think that people here are stupid.
    Your topic failed.......
    Nice rage.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    @Visible Yes cuz Palestinians invading Israel isn't a thought for concern /sarcasm
    Why would Palestine want to Invade "Palestine", because techniqly its Illegal stolen land, so it still is Palestine. huh? Well maby because the Fag Zionist Jews.

    -Killed innocent women and children
    -Burnt all the crops
    -Blocked up all there water wells
    -Bulldozed all there houses
    -Showered them with white phosphorus
    -Dropped bombs on them
    -Tortured them

    ...I think that pretty much sums it up. Believe me if i was to be brought up with my parents being killed infront of me ect.ect.. I would not hezitate to pick up a gun and shoot every Jew i see.

    Israel is pretty much a Zionist population.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Jealousy will get you nowhere.
    I don't get it?? ..Wuhh
    Last edited by Para DICE; 02-26-2011 at 01:01 PM.

  16. #60
    Butt Puppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Gay bar
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    I miss that Hitler guy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast