Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Isreal, ready to face your maker?

    Look and read:

    Israeli media 'fears' the new Egypt - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

    Not bothered? debate section not for you.

  2. #2
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Cool story bro.

    Go suicide bomb yourself you raged Muslim faggot.

  3. #3
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    Cool story bro.

    Go suicide bomb yourself you raged Muslim faggot.
    You mad ?

  4. #4
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    You mad ?
    Enraged.

    Umad that your pedophile idol is dead?

  5. #5
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    You mad ?
    Oh he mad

    @

    Hassan lets take no notice off him. hes like the left over ashes from a fire... unwanted, and the fire he shall return
    Last edited by Para DICE; 02-22-2011 at 12:31 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Para DICE For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hassan (02-22-2011)

  7. #6
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Oh he mad

    @

    Hassan lets take no notice off him. hes like the left over ashes from a fire... unwanted, and the fire he shall return
    Like a phoenix, he can raise from the ashes.

    Tsk.

  8. #7
    Jose Miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Database
    Posts
    1,113
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Cynical
    well thats just sad
    Aim for the best, reach for success.

  9. #8
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Oh he mad

    @

    Hassan lets take no notice off him. hes like the left over ashes from a fire... unwanted, and the fire he shall return
    Hate to break it to you smelly,
    but Hell doesn't exist.
    your boy gayhammad was a pedo, not a prohphet.
    ALLAH= make believe.
    Qur'ran= toilet paper
    Muslims= ALL MAD

  10. #9
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    Hate to break it to you smelly,
    but Hell doesn't exist.
    your boy gayhammad was a pedo, not a prohphet.
    ALLAH= make believe.
    Qur'ran= toilet paper
    Muslims= ALL MAD
    Internet tough guys = funny. You're funny. :3

  11. #10
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Like a phoenix, he can raise from the ashes.

    Tsk.
    Like a Mercenary i shall catch it in a Metallic box, and deploy it under the red sea, only then shall the creature be trapped and forever there shall be peace


    Pheonix.. remarkable creature, though don't change the subject..

  12. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Internet tough guys = funny. You're funny. :3
    LOL sounds like Visible

  13. #12
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Internet tough guys = funny. You're funny. :3
    I never threatened anyone..so don't see how I'm a tough guy.
    Make sense please. Also, I will fuck you up if you ever say that again.
    Say it to my face motherfucker. COME AT ME BRO. COME AT ME.


    WSUP DEN


    TROLLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLL

  14. #13
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Like a Mercenary i shall catch it in a Metallic box, and deploy it under the red sea, only then shall the creature be trapped and forever there shall be peace


    Pheonix.. remarkable creature, though don't change the subject..
    That Israel never lost a war, against massive numbers? Rather than focus on Israel, you should focus on Palestinians, who doesn't even get help from Jordon, who is mostly Palestinians themselves.

  15. #14
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    Hate to break it to you smelly,
    but Hell doesn't exist.
    your boy gayhammad was a pedo, not a prohphet.
    ALLAH= make believe.
    Qur'ran= toilet paper
    Muslims= ALL MAD
    "smelly" - Muslims wash 5times a day, how much times a day do you wash?

    OH NO! This shut you up

    Oh and ...






    umadbro?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    That Israel never lost a war, against massive numbers? Rather than focus on Israel, you should focus on Palestinians, who doesn't even get help from Jordon, who is mostly Palestinians themselves.
    Why? because Jordan is in a relationship with America @oil@ I give it a week before they protest against there government.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 02-22-2011 at 03:30 PM.

  16. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Look and read:

    Israeli media 'fears' the new Egypt - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

    Not bothered? debate section not for you.
    The link you provided is someones opinion.

    Sorry, invalid argument. Move along.


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast