Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No shit......
    I'm not following you...

    I said "have no control over"
    You said i CAN'T control the media.

    So what exactly is the argument here?

    Because I don't agree with the way media lies to people that's paranoia?
    Last time I checked that's not what paranoia means.
    Stop being a dumb ass
    Last edited by Ethereal; 02-27-2011 at 09:32 PM.

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Has nothing to do with paranoia, I'm not built to worry about shit I have no control over.
    You can't control the media, and you are worrying about it.

    You are paranoid because you worry about things that you have absolutely no control over.

    :/


  3. #33
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You can't control the media, and you are worrying about it.

    You are paranoid because you worry about things that you have absolutely no control over.

    :/
    Wow..are you trying to be annoying or does it just happen naturally?

    I said I don't agree with the media sometimes and it's concerning.

    Again, that is not paranoia.

    If you had Progeria would you be concerned?
    You would have no control over that either,
    but you can't call being concerned about it paranoia.

  4. #34
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    So jews have a homeland.
    Muslims, christians, sikhs, pagans, athiests.. left to find them self a homeland? Judaism isn't about seperation, Zionism is.

    There should be no home for jews.
    No home for palestinians
    We should be able to live in peace with each other as brothers and sisters. But now Israeli Zionsim movement have fucked that up for the both of Palestine and Israel as after masacering over 10,000 people i dont think you'd like to be friends with the person who did that either?

    After all the killing Palestine still want peace, one day all the Muslim nations will gain revolution and point there finger towards Israel. Then will Israel go on its knees.



    Whoever handles the media will aim it at there enemy. In this case Zionist Jews at Muslims. Not being a hater, but the majority of the media organisations are owned by Zionist Jews, just like the banks.

    I study philosophy, and Im going to make a theory (probably already made).

    The Zionist Jews's Mission; is to Gain a larger population than the Muslims.

    From 13.4million to 2Billion... Good luck with that Oo.

    It would be a good choice not to try take over a country in the middle east.. otherwise you can face extinction. O_o 13.4million? really?.. i think theres more.
    There's a difference between gaining a homeland and preserving it. Your foolish thoughts make you hypocritical. You say that the Jews have a homeland yet have no issues commenting on their defeat and most likely utter destruction.

    You keep making the Palestinians the victims, when they do things just as bad to Israelis.

    Palestinian political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Don't blame Israelis, blame the people responsible, the radicals, the settlers. Don't blame me and other innocent Jews, Zionists, or Israelis because of actions.

    You attempting to make them sounds like the victims won't work on people with a mind. You complain about Israel. If you REALLY don't like Israel, boycott them.

    Boycott Israel Campaign
    Boycott Israeli Goods campaign

    Last edited by Mouzie; 02-28-2011 at 10:32 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (02-28-2011)

  6. #35
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Israel is a mother fucking terrorist state. It's not just the radicals and settlers. Fuck Zionism.

    @Mouzie: Your youtube video link doesn't means shit after what Para Dice has posted. Cool try tho !

    ~Yup, I am mad.

  7. #36
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Israel is a mother fucking terrorist state. It's not just the radicals and settlers. Fuck Zionism.

    @Mouzie: Your youtube video link doesn't means shit after what Para Dice has posted. Cool try tho !

    ~Yup, I am mad.
    Make like Michael Jackson and "Beat it"

    Oh a Muslim that is mad? Wow..what a surprise.

  8. #37
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    There's a difference between gaining a homeland and preserving it. Your foolish thoughts make you hypocritical. You say that the Jews have a homeland yet have no issues commenting on their defeat and most likely utter destruction.

    You keep making the Palestinians the victims, when they do things just as bad to Israelis.

    Palestinian political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Don't blame Israelis, blame the people responsible, the radicals, the settlers. Don't blame me and other innocent Jews, Zionists, or Israelis because of actions.

    You attempting to make them sounds like the victims won't work on people with a mind. You complain about Israel. If you REALLY don't like Israel, boycott them.

    Boycott Israel Campaign
    Boycott Israeli Goods campaign

    YouTube - Before you boycott Israel!
    Theres a difference with boycotting Israel, and using there own creation against themself.

    They are supplieng me with good products to use against them Its like your America giving Al qaida ammo, then al qaida using it on America.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Make like Michael Jackson and "Beat it"

    Oh a Muslim that is mad? Wow..what a surprise.
    Says the kid who's supposed to be Christian = "Christ like" then goes mad.

    I dont think Jesus trolled and raged on the internet.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 03-05-2011 at 09:28 AM.

  9. #38
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Says the kid who's supposed to be Christian = "Christ like" then goes mad.

    I dont think Jesus trolled and raged on the internet.
    I posted a while back that I don't believe in Jesus anymore,
    nor do I believe in any made up Abrahamic bullshit.
    Oh, and this might be news to you but there was no internet back in "Jesus" days.

    Way to be a hypocrite though,
    you know, because you're the perfect Muslim.

    Oh wait..my bad..that whole system is flawed.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-05-2011 at 10:14 AM.

  10. #39
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I posted a while back that I don't believe in Jesus anymore,
    nor do I believe in any made up Abrahamic bullshit.
    Oh, and this might be news to you but there was no internet back in "Jesus" days.

    Way to be a hypocrite though,
    you know, because you're the perfect Muslim.

    Oh wait..my bad..that whole system is flawed.
    AH Athiest? LOL i would love to see your face in judgment day

  11. #40
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    AH Athiest? LOL i would love to see your face in judgment day
    No hell as told by the original abrahamic religion. using religion against you is kinda funneh eh?


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  12. #41
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Says the kid who's supposed to be Christian = "Christ like" then goes mad.

    I dont think Jesus trolled and raged on the internet.
    I don't think muhammed had 23 wives, waged wars, and became rich through Islam.

    oh wait, i do.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123