Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by 123j123 View Post
    well all the countries will get into a fight with the muslims thats what going to happened !
    I don't know about that..
    If the U.S. gets involved, Israel better help out with our debt.
    We can't afford to be in another conflict.

  2. #17
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    USA Has nukes GG
    UK has Nukes GG
    Russia be enemies with muslims too, they have nukes GG

    Oh and Iran and Iraq don't have nukes. Silly arab being desperate.
    LOL! You think America invaded iran for nothing? i can admit Iran had nuclear warheads. but they killed people as they occupied iran.

    Also, no country will use a nuke. if a nuke his arabia, the devastation of the planet will be INTENSE.

    1) Oil will decrease more than 50%
    2) surrounding countries will be infected with high rate of cancer
    3) WW3 = END OF THE WORLD.

  3. #18
    JESUS=TROLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    LOL! You think America invaded iran for nothing? i can admit Iran had nuclear warheads. but they killed people as they occupied iran.

    Also, no country will use a nuke. if a nuke his arabia, the devastation of the planet will be INTENSE.

    1) Oil will decrease more than 50%
    2) surrounding countries will be infected with high rate of cancer
    3) WW3 = END OF THE WORLD.
    This whole post proves a third grader can beat you in Jeopardy.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    LOL! You think America invaded iran for nothing? i can admit Iran had nuclear warheads. but they killed people as they occupied iran.

    Also, no country will use a nuke. if a nuke his arabia, the devastation of the planet will be INTENSE.

    1) Oil will decrease more than 50%
    2) surrounding countries will be infected with high rate of cancer
    3) WW3 = END OF THE WORLD.
    :/ The US wouldn't even need nukes. There military outranks any muslim countries by miles.


  5. #20
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    America invaded Iran?! wat


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  6. #21
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    uh.
    Visible,when it comes to comparing,Israel is much better.They had every right to get their land back,and the palestinian extremists are the terrorists.get over it
    (completely irrelevant, but I got ECCE results yesterday,High Pass at everything )
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  7. #22
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    uh.
    Visible,when it comes to comparing,Israel is much better.They had every right to get their land back,and the palestinian extremists are the terrorists.get over it
    (completely irrelevant, but I got ECCE results yesterday,High Pass at everything )
    Jews have a right to get WHAT LAND BACK?

    They never owned Palestine. It was palestine since abraham lived there!

    Palestinian terrorists, LOL. yeah i apologize were keeping the jews in a large concentration camp and giving them supplys like little prisoners... killing the innocent kids, and demolishing there houses to make more Jewish land.

    What fucking land did the "Jews" ever have? JUDA IS A FUCKING TRIBE. not a country!

    Too many Jewish extremists and terrorists around here.. i think its time for Hitler to come out of the ground and teach them another lesson.

    Casavir, people like you who make me want to support hitlers actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ The US wouldn't even need nukes. There military outranks any muslim countries by miles.
    There military, couldn't even stop bin laden, i dont understand how fucked over you can get about this.

    Ask any Military unit, "wheres binladen".. there answer "in a mountain somewhere"..

    LOL.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 03-02-2011 at 11:49 AM.

  8. #23
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Jews have a right to get WHAT LAND BACK?

    They never owned Palestine. It was palestine since abraham lived there!

    Palestinian terrorists, LOL. yeah i apologize were keeping the jews in a large concentration camp and giving them supplys like little prisoners... killing the innocent kids, and demolishing there houses to make more Jewish land.

    What fucking land did the "Jews" ever have? JUDA IS A FUCKING TRIBE. not a country!

    Too many Jewish extremists and terrorists around here.. i think its time for Hitler to come out of the ground and teach them another lesson.

    Casavir, people like you who make me want to support hitlers actions.



    There military, couldn't even stop bin laden, i dont understand how fucked over you can get about this.

    Ask any Military unit, "wheres binladen".. there answer "in a mountain somewhere"..

    LOL.
    Ask any military unit, what happened to hiroshima, They will answer, they messed with the US


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  9. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Jews have a right to get WHAT LAND BACK?

    They never owned Palestine. It was palestine since abraham lived there!

    Palestinian terrorists, LOL. yeah i apologize were keeping the jews in a large concentration camp and giving them supplys like little prisoners... killing the innocent kids, and demolishing there houses to make more Jewish land.

    What fucking land did the "Jews" ever have? JUDA IS A FUCKING TRIBE. not a country!

    Too many Jewish extremists and terrorists around here.. i think its time for Hitler to come out of the ground and teach them another lesson.

    Casavir, people like you who make me want to support hitlers actions.



    There military, couldn't even stop bin laden, i dont understand how fucked over you can get about this.

    Ask any Military unit, "wheres binladen".. there answer "in a mountain somewhere"..

    LOL.
    This is how much of a hypocrite you are, and how many times do I catch you?
    You constantly say the Torah and Bible are corrupt,
    yet here you say that Palestine was theirs since Abraham..(which is not correct) But moving along.. If the Torah and Bible supposedly say this about Palestine, then technically using your own logic, it's all bullshit lol.
    You know..since you say the Torah and Bible are corrupt.

    Anyway, let's talk about reality here.
    Look beyond the holy books and look up real history.
    The evidence is overwhelming that Palestinians are of mixed descent, and are in fact invaders.
    It was never their land. They took some, and were allowed to keep some.
    They got greedy and wanted more, Jews defended.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-02-2011 at 10:18 PM.

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    There military, couldn't even stop bin laden, i dont understand how fucked over you can get about this.

    Ask any Military unit, "wheres binladen".. there answer "in a mountain somewhere"..

    LOL.
    :/ You obviously have no clue what military power is and you mistake it for a police force.

    The palestine conflict is bullshit anyway. I'd rather care about some group of people who don't bitch about everything than to support a group that is so fundamentally flawed it would be against there cause to support them.


  11. #26
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Ask any military unit, what happened to hiroshima, They will answer, they messed with the US
    Yeah hiroshima, the country with no military experience. Like a fight between:

    Hulk and .. a Priest.

    The priest didn't even try to fight back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This is how much of a hypocrite you are, and how many times do I catch you?
    You constantly say the Torah and Bible are corrupt,
    yet here you say that Palestine was theirs since Abraham..(which is not correct) But moving along.. If the Torah and Bible supposedly say this about Palestine, then technically using your own logic, it's all bullshit lol.
    You know..since you say the Torah and Bible are corrupt.

    Anyway, let's talk about reality here.
    Look beyond the holy books and look up real history.
    The evidence is overwhelming that Palestinians are of mixed descent, and are in fact invaders.
    It was never their land. They took some, and were allowed to keep some.
    They got greedy and wanted more, Jews defended.
    Palestinaisn INVADED? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    HAHAHA! Oh man.. oh man... Its like me living in Germany, im not from there but i peacefuly live there. but my relatives start to populate and "Muslim" population is 90% of germany.. but were not intending to "invade" were peacefuly living there.

    One day the Germans take out guns supplied by America and crowd us to the corner of germany, kill our children, grandmothers, wives.. do whatever it takes to regain there population..??
    Most retarded shit ever.

    I see it as, WERE ALL FUCKING HUMANS!

    But when a group tries to massacre another group, i say FUCK THEM THERE NOT HUMANS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ You obviously have no clue what military power is and you mistake it for a police force.

    The palestine conflict is bullshit anyway. I'd rather care about some group of people who don't bitch about everything than to support a group that is so fundamentally flawed it would be against there cause to support them.
    Yeah because before the Israeli, Palestine war, Palestine had a lot of debts and finance problems right?... LOL they were peaceful no problems at all why? because they had no connection with USA.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 03-03-2011 at 05:29 PM.

  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Yeah hiroshima, the country with no military experience. Like a fight between:

    Hulk and .. a Priest.

    The priest didn't even try to fight back.


    Yeah because before the Israeli, Palestine war, Palestine had a lot of debts and finance problems right?... LOL they were peaceful no problems at all why? because they had no connection with USA.
    Do you even know where hiroshima is located?

    Sure they were, so peaceful they bomb shit.


  13. #28
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    DURKA DURKA JIHAD


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  14. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    DURKA DURKA JIHAD
    Hate to be racist, but thats what he sounds like if you summarized it lulz.


  15. #30
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hate to be racist, but thats what he sounds like if you summarized it lulz.
    Gonna have to agree.
    Not to be a hater, because I try not to do that in this section.
    If he made a valid point I would credit him,
    but when the kid gets mad, it just turns into dribble text.

    Durka.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast