Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinima Trailer Vault View Post
    The World Will End When God Ready For Us
    LOL
    your pathetic.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to deadskulz For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (03-17-2011)

  3. #32
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    LOL
    your pathetic.
    Your the pathetic one.

    ...
    People like you who laugh insecurely are just afraid of what time will bring.
    ..

    Athiests believe that "Live your life.. when you die its the end". Why live when in the end, all you have accomplished will be demolished?
    Theres more to life than you may think, believe me. Life isn't just about living then dieng. Life is a test. You can pass or fail.

    Failing takes 1 movement.
    Passing takes 5. (Pillars)

  4. #33
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Your the pathetic one.

    ...
    People like you who laugh insecurely are just afraid of what time will bring.
    ..

    Athiests believe that "Live your life.. when you die its the end". Why live when in the end, all you have accomplished will be demolished?
    Theres more to life than you may think, believe me. Life isn't just about living then dieng. Life is a test. You can pass or fail.

    Failing takes 1 movement.
    Passing takes 5. (Pillars)
    im not "afraid" of the future.
    As i know its not going to be good (no shit)

    Now your brining the idea of purgatory.

    And i dont live my lift to the fullest, or want to accomplish anything.
    As my life is a repetition of the day before today, before that day, and ect.
    I just accept what the future is and deal with it.

  5. #34
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    i think 1999 was the year when the antichrist was born

    2012 will mark his openness to the world, and do what ever he does, cbf explaining...

    and then jesus will come and kill him, and we all live happily ever after xD


    what can i say

    Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf


    I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dakhguy For This Useful Post:

    Para DICE (03-16-2011)

  7. #35
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,020
    have you realised this:

    9/11/01, the bombing of the twin tower where thousands died.
    3/10/11, the earthquake and tsunami hit japan, and thousands died.

    Now add
    9/11/01
    and
    3/10/11
    you get 12/21/12 (21/12/12)

    maybe that's the date when the world ends.




  8. #36
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    You don't belong here sam
    Anyways the end of days isn't mentioned in quran..
    Reason:If people knew the date of the end they would make sins untill maybe one year earlier they will keep regretting what they did and begging for mercy
    It's logic
    And as said in the Qur'an And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!" So they will take this as proof for god's mercy.
    You see i'm in UK and when i understood the holy Qur'an i converted to Islam..

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

    Para DICE (03-16-2011)

  10. #37
    vйß?™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.
    Posts
    2,035
    Reputation
    -74
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    When Gods Ready He Will Make The World To A End
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game

  11. #38
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinima Trailer Vault View Post
    When Gods Ready He Will Make The World To A End
    so when are you gonna answer my question?
    Or are you gonna continue ignoring me and not defend yourself?

    @Machinima Trailer Vault
    gonna answer me now?
    Last edited by deadskulzz; 03-15-2011 at 01:56 PM.

  12. #39
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Read the Quran, some signs for the end of the world :

    Major Signs of Qiyamah

  13. #40
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinima Trailer Vault View Post
    When Gods Ready He Will Make The World To A End
    Are you god damn out of your mind?

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (03-16-2011)

  15. #41
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    im not "afraid" of the future.
    As i know its not going to be good (no shit)

    Now your brining the idea of purgatory.

    And i dont live my lift to the fullest, or want to accomplish anything.
    As my life is a repetition of the day before today, before that day, and ect.
    I just accept what the future is and deal with it.
    Purgatory, how so?

    Your life is a repetition. because you live for NOTHING. You are NOTHING. You will always be NOTHING.

    This can change with 1 choice, sadly you decline that choice.

    Everyone is NOTHING/NOBODY!.. But taking that first step of faith opens new doors for you, why slam the door at your own face when you haven't even had a little peek through it?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-™ View Post
    have you realised this:

    9/11/01, the bombing of the twin tower where thousands died.
    3/10/11, the earthquake and tsunami hit japan, and thousands died.

    Now add
    9/11/01
    and
    3/10/11
    you get 12/21/12 (21/12/12)

    maybe that's the date when the world ends.
    Saw it on facebook

    ..Believe me these people have their eyes shut.

    "I would have never realised the crazy people with the cardboxes would be right!" -2012 (REPENT)!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarist. View Post
    You don't belong here sam
    Anyways the end of days isn't mentioned in quran..
    Reason:If people knew the date of the end they would make sins untill maybe one year earlier they will keep regretting what they did and begging for mercy
    It's logic
    And as said in the Qur'an And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!" So they will take this as proof for god's mercy.
    You see i'm in UK and when i understood the holy Qur'an i converted to Islam..
    oK, Go to a school shout "Who hear reads books!"...

    Listen to the kids laugh at you, these days nobody reads books, LET ALONE QURAN.

    They watch their animated TV screens and believe what their told. Mashallah brother, your story is similar to mine, but i started roman catholic

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarist. View Post


    Are you god damn out of your mind?
    Keep in mind, God can end the world now if he willed, but he gave us a chance to enjoy freedom forever instead of this Hell on earth
    Last edited by Para DICE; 03-16-2011 at 02:46 PM.

  16. #42
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Purgatory, how so?

    Your life is a repetition. because you live for NOTHING. You are NOTHING. You will always be NOTHING.

    This can change with 1 choice, sadly you decline that choice.

    Everyone is NOTHING/NOBODY!.. But taking that first step of faith opens new doors for you, why slam the door at your own face when you haven't even had a little peek through it?



    Saw it on facebook

    ..Believe me these people have their eyes shut.

    "I would have never realised the crazy people with the cardboxes would be right!" -2012 (REPENT)!
    Didnt read your post correctly, i thought the life as a test thing refered to purg. as someone higher than you looks as see what you've dont to deserve togoto heaven. My bad.

    I live for somthing, everyone lives for atleast onething, its impossible to live for nothing, because then you would'nt move then you'd die.

    Religion doesnt 'open doors', if anything its shutting them.
    What could you of done with all that time and money you put into church / going to church?

    If the 1hr of time you spent at church, was insted used for learning how to code / new words / ect, you would be smarter thus making the rest of your god fearing life sucessful.

    God, if your there right now, end this world, right now, as painfully and as slowly as you possibly can. Please bring hell to earth. Oh no ones hearing this prayer? Exactly.



    when was the last time you prayed for somthing and it came true? im not talking about bullshit miracles or coincidences.
    Last edited by deadskulz; 03-16-2011 at 02:50 PM.

  17. #43
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    Didnt read your post correctly, i thought the life as a test thing refered to purg. as someone higher than you looks as see what you've dont to deserve togoto heaven. My bad.

    I live for somthing, everyone lives for atleast onething, its impossible to live for nothing, because then you would'nt move then you'd die.

    Religion doesnt 'open doors', if anything its shutting them.
    What could you of done with all that time and money you put into church / going to church?

    If the 1hr of time you spent at church, was insted used for learning how to code / new words / ect, you would be smarter thus making the rest of your god fearing life sucessful.

    God, if your there right now, end this world, right now, as painfully and as slowly as you possibly can. Please bring hell to earth. Oh no ones hearing this prayer? Exactly.

    YouTube - SUICIDE SILENCE - Unanswered (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

    when was the last time you prayed for somthing and it came true? im not talking about bullshit miracles or coincidences.
    Im Muslim.

    I don't give money for my religion, though my religion orders us to share, care, love.
    I chose to do it anyway.

    -If i spent my time coding, learning ect. All i would be doing is finding more ways to effect the next generation NEGATIVELY. Notice how its because of modern athiests who love there science that global warming is an extreme risk for the next generation.

    God, if your there right now, end this world, right now, as painfully and as slowly as you possibly can. Please bring hell to earth. Oh no ones hearing this prayer? Exactly.

    -Go to your father. Tell him "If your really my father! SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD!"

    Now lets see if he does it.

    Exactly.

    It hurts me to see people so blinded of there present actions.

    85 Year old man converts to Islam:


    Not all people are as lucky as this man, to find truth on there death beds. Peace be with you.

  18. #44
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Im Muslim.

    I don't give money for my religion, though my religion orders us to share, care, love.
    I chose to do it anyway.

    -If i spent my time coding, learning ect. All i would be doing is finding more ways to effect the next generation NEGATIVELY. Notice how its because of modern athiests who love there science that global warming is an extreme risk for the next generation.

    God, if your there right now, end this world, right now, as painfully and as slowly as you possibly can. Please bring hell to earth. Oh no ones hearing this prayer? Exactly.

    -Go to your father. Tell him "If your really my father! SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD!"

    Now lets see if he does it.

    Exactly.

    It hurts me to see people so blinded of there present actions.

    85 Year old man converts to Islam:
    YouTube - 85 year old New Muslim

    Not all people are as lucky as this man, to find truth on there death beds. Peace be with you.
    we can go on and on about this but you are wrong.
    im wrong too.

    because religion cannot be proved.

  19. #45
    pjrat111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Corner
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    we can go on and on about this but you are wrong.
    im wrong too.

    because religion cannot be proved.
    Agreed. Also, I believe that it can be further disproved, than proved.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to pjrat111 For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (03-17-2011)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast