Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 208
  1. #136
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm I the only one thinking he's just quoting revelations without actually knowing what the quotes entail?

    I mean the last one is just vague as shit.
    It's vague to you because it wasn't intended for youBTW this is turning out to be a flamefest not a productive discussion
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  2. #137
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    It's vague to you because it wasn't intended for youBTW this is turning out to be a flamefest not a productive discussion
    You haven't even added to the conversation. You just put quotes out lol.

    @Dr. Vegas : Yeah, at least visible had a conversation. not " I didn't dodge *quote with no explanation*"


  3. #138
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    I didn't dodge it you are a theologist so you should of know the chronilogical order and the miracle is stated here in Rev.

    12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    I posted it earlier but you just on a hate fest with me instead of remembering the events of Rev.
    Again, you are making no sense.
    You did not post any of this during,or prior to the post you made about "being shown a miracle"
    You just assumed that I would fall for trickery of Satan, when I never even stated or did you for that matter,
    what type of miracle was being discussed.

    Also, don't tell me I'm being hateful simply because I out debate you.

    Grow up bro.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-05-2011 at 08:22 AM.

  4. #139
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Again, you are making no sense.
    You did not post any of this during,or prior to the post you made about "being shown a miracle"
    You just assumed that I would fall for trickery of Satan, when I never even stated or did you for that matter,
    what type of miracle was being discussed.

    Also, don't tell me I'm being hateful simply because I out debate you.

    Grow up bro.
    That is the scipture I posted after you answered the question of miracles.so plz don't be saying I never quoted the antichrist miracles.also maybe in your mind do you think you won a debate or something.in my understanding you once knew part of the Truth but have fallen.There were also questions I asked you that you never answered,I guess because everyone else has to put in their two cents into the discussion.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  5. #140
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    That is the scipture I posted after you answered the question of miracles.so plz don't be saying I never quoted the antichrist miracles.also maybe in your mind do you think you won a debate or something.in my understanding you once knew part of the Truth but have fallen.There were also questions I asked you that you never answered,I guess because everyone else has to put in their two cents into the discussion.
    I went back 3 pages and didn't see anything you posted that went unanswered by me.
    Yes dummy, you quoted Revelations AFTER the fact that I said "depends on the miracle"
    What part of this isn't sinking into your thick skull?

    Guy claims to be Jesus, turns water into wine= obvious trickery since Christ didn't come blazing from the clouds.

    Guy comes Blazing from the clouds to the sounds of a multitude of trumpets= obviously a true miracle and the return of Christ according to Revelations.

    Did I once say that I would fall for the first miracle? NO.

    HENCE WHY I SAID DEPENDS ON THE MIRACLE.

    DERRRRRRRRRP. Do you get it now? Or do I have to make pictures for you?
    You are way worse then any of the retard Muslims that debate on this forum.
    Sad thing is they're only teens and have a reason to be slow minded.
    You have absolutely no reason other than lame comprehension skills.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-05-2011 at 02:48 PM.

  6. #141
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I went back 3 pages and didn't see anything you posted that went unanswered by me.
    Yes dummy, you quoted Revelations AFTER the fact that I said "depends on the miracle"
    What part of this isn't sinking into your thick skull?

    Guy claims to be Jesus, turns water into wine= obvious trickery since Christ didn't come blazing from the clouds.

    Guy comes Blazing from the clouds to the sounds of a multitude of trumpets= obviously a true miracle and the return of Christ according to Revelations.

    Did I once say that I would fall for the first miracle? NO.

    HENCE WHY I SAID DEPENDS ON THE MIRACLE.

    DERRRRRRRRRP. Do you get it now? Or do I have to make pictures for you?
    You are way worse then any of the retard Muslims that debate on this forum.
    Sad thing is they're only teens and have a reason to be slow minded.
    You have absolutely no reason other than lame comprehension skills.
    I only assumed that you will fall because you said you no longer believe in what the Bible said,and you are correct.So from now on I will refrain a little from posting Bible quotes on this forum because you already studied the Bible correct.But if someone ask me where is my proof I have to resort to my main evidence and that is the Holy Bible.I got confused a little answering so many posts from different people here.And I never said you were flamming me ; I said,BTW this is turning out to be a flamefest not a productive discussion .That was not directed at you so many posting that all they have to say that I'm an idiot.So if you want to have an intelligent conversation I'm open, don't want to get reprimanded by a mod because someone will accuse me of spamming.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  7. #142
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    I only assumed that you will fall because you said you no longer believe in what the Bible said,and you are correct.So from now on I will refrain a little from posting Bible quotes on this forum because you already studied the Bible correct.But if someone ask me where is my proof I have to resort to my main evidence and that is the Holy Bible.I got confused a little answering so many posts from different people here.And I never said you were flamming me ; I said,BTW this is turning out to be a flamefest not a productive discussion .That was not directed at you so many posting that all they have to say that I'm an idiot.So if you want to have an intelligent conversation I'm open, don't want to get reprimanded by a mod because someone will accuse me of spamming.
    The bible isn't really valid proof anyway. Its full of contradictions, and religious scripture has never had any factual proof whatsoever anyway.


  8. #143
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    But their are plenty of scientists and biologist that have proven the existance in a higher being ;and because of those views they are shunned by their peers.In my knowledge the Holy Bible doesn't contradict itself ;God is not like the two headed janus.His Word has a purpouse and also it does not confuse.It is the trillions of new transilations of the bible that confuse.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  9. #144
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    But their are plenty of scientists and biologist that have proven the existance in a higher being ;and because of those views they are shunned by their peers.In my knowledge the Holy Bible doesn't contradict itself ;God is not like the two headed janus.His Word has a purpouse and also it does not confuse.It is the trillions of new transilations of the bible that confuse.
    So let me guess, you don't have proof, but thats because the scientist were shunned right?

    So in the end, no proof.

    Wellp. Argument invalid, move along.


  10. #145
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    See this on you tube it's basically a question I asked a long time ago to athiests on maybe another thread.You tell me what you think,these are the views of creationists scientists that are blocked from being taught in schools.
    title below
    GOD EXISTS, ATHEISTS!!! I'll prove it SCIENTIFICALLY!!


    The first law of thermodynamics is an expression of the principle of conservation of energy.

    The law expresses that energy can be transformed, i.e. changed from one form to another, but cannot be created nor destroyed. It is usually formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work performed by the system on its surroundings.
    Last edited by dragon73; 05-05-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: addition
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  11. #146
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    But their are plenty of scientists and biologist that have proven the existance in a higher being ;and because of those views they are shunned by their peers.In my knowledge the Holy Bible doesn't contradict itself ;God is not like the two headed janus.His Word has a purpouse and also it does not confuse.It is the trillions of new transilations of the bible that confuse.
    Sorry to break this to you, but there isn't a scientist on earth that can prove the existence of a deity.
    Maybe a scientist has his theories, but that's as far as it goes. Try not to watch too much Strobel. Rots your brain.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-05-2011 at 05:33 PM.

  12. #147
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    plz read the other post above your reply there is plenty of proof in.

    The first law of thermodynamics is an expression of the principle of conservation of energy.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  13. #148
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    plz read the other post above your reply there is plenty of proof in.

    The first law of thermodynamics is an expression of the principle of conservation of energy.
    derp theories


    umad?

  14. #149
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    derp theories


    umad?
    It explains how matter can't be created out of anything it is not stupid theory.The question is how can the universe be created out of nothing,what was before the big bang what created this mystical ball of energy the conversation can go on and on.What was before all of this .Mankind can never answer all of this.Lucky for me I believe in a God that created the universe.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  15. #150
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    The first law of thermodynamics is an expression of the principle of conservation of energy.

    The law expresses that energy can be transformed, i.e. changed from one form to another, but cannot be created nor destroyed. It is usually formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work performed by the system on its surroundings.
    Ok Dragon, if you're going to quote at the very least provide your source. Having read you're post and spent the past few days arguing with you I assumed that you probably don't understand a single thing about thermodynamics so I took an excerpt from your post and put it into our friendly google. You know what I found?

    "The law expresses that energy can be transformed, i.e. changed from one form to another, but cannot be created nor destroyed. It is usually formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work performed by the system on its surroundings."
    First law of thermodynamics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    So my assumption was correct. Let me ask you something Dragon, before you posted this message, did you google something like "proof for god" went to Answers in Genesis or another creationist site, started looking for something scientific sounding and w/o even bother to read what you are posting immediately googled thermodynamics, copy/pasted a wiki article and tried to pass it off as an argument for god?


    First Cause Arguments make me /facepalm
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 05-05-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (05-05-2011)

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast