Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 208
  1. #46
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,854
    why are u arguing about this agian .
    i personaly believe that the universe was created by some sort of implosion .

    u guys can keep saying and how can something exists out of nothing while u christians say god exist .


    let me say this ;
    option 1(christians,muslim,jews,....); i believe in god since something cant be created out of nothing .
    because there is a way bigger chance of a wizard(that they have never saw) sudenly spawning out of nothing and making a whole universe , and only making creatures on 1 planet(earth) .

    option 2(atheists); i believe that the universe was created by the "Big Bang" and we believe in the evolution theory , instead of believing that a wizard made us .
    because after all there is a bigger chance of something apearing out of nothing than that sudenly a wizard apeared out of nothing and then also created a whole universe for fun ....



    and once the earth is going to be hitted by a meteor agian destroying all human live on earth , and then with a litl bit of luck a new "human" will be slowly created . and this will go on and on ...
    because u have to realise that there was a litl chance that we humans exist , we are the "lucky" ones because we have a huge brain capacity compared to other creatures (animals) .










    SO PPL STOP BEING STUPID RETARDS , AND STOP BELIEVING IN GOD , HE DOESN'T EXIST AND HE NEVER WILL .
    STOP WASTING TIME WITH PRAYING AND OTHER STUPID RELIGION BASED SHIT ,
    TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THESE CHRISTIANS COME WITH THOSE STUPID ANSWERS/STATEMENTS .

    NOW LIVE YOUR LIVE , THEN DIE .
    NO U WONT GO TO HEAVEN , BECAUSE IT IS FKING STUPID BELIEVING IN THAT SHIT .

    GOD DOES NOT EXIST AND HE NEVER WILL !!!!
    NOW STOP THESE FKING RELIGION THREADS .

  2. #47
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post











    SO PPL STOP BEING STUPID RETARDS , AND STOP BELIEVING IN GOD , HE DOESN'T EXIST AND HE NEVER WILL .
    STOP WASTING TIME WITH PRAYING AND OTHER STUPID RELIGION BASED SHIT ,
    TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THESE CHRISTIANS COME WITH THOSE STUPID ANSWERS/STATEMENTS .

    NOW LIVE YOUR LIVE , THEN DIE .
    NO U WONT GO TO HEAVEN , BECAUSE IT IS FKING STUPID BELIEVING IN THAT SHIT .

    GOD DOES NOT EXIST AND HE NEVER WILL !!!!
    NOW STOP THESE FKING RELIGION THREADS .

    Attention retard baby.
    This is the RELIGION debate section.
    This is where you debate things of this nature.
    So go rage with your giant red letters somewhere else.

  3. #48
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ if you had an option between A, B, and C. And you answer "i don't know" you are wrong.
    I don't know isn't an answer choice in your little anecdote, you can't include something I answered as not an answer choice if I answered the question with that answer. So my answer choice is D- I don't know. A valid answer, based upon logic, as compared to godditit, answer choice B.

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    I don't know isn't an answer choice in your little anecdote, you can't include something I answered as not an answer choice if I answered the question with that answer. So my answer choice is D- I don't know. A valid answer, based upon logic, as compared to godditit, answer choice B.
    Like i said, if you had options of A. B. and C. And you answer I don't know, you are wrong.

    :/ The point of test is pretty obvious, if you put "i don't know" you get the question wrong.


  5. #50
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Like i said, if you had options of A. B. and C. And you answer I don't know, you are wrong.

    :/ The point of test is pretty obvious, if you put "i don't know" you get the question wrong.
    When did life become a test? What if there is no question to the answer, and marking any of them will result in an incorrect answer?

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    When did life become a test? What if there is no question to the answer, and marking any of them will result in an incorrect answer?
    why are you posting in the religious section at all if you "don't know."

    I understanding forming an opinion, but posting "i don't know" over and over......really?


  7. #52
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    why are you posting in the religious section at all if you "don't know."

    I understanding forming an opinion, but posting "i don't know" over and over......really?
    Hmm...


    :/ japans was like 8.9 or something.

    If it destroyed the entire east coast it would be something around 30-40 if i'm going by ratio.

    :/ those shows/articles only play into your own paranoia.

    If that did happen, and it was a 30-40, you couldn't do anything to stop it anyway. UNless you build a huuuuuuuuuuuuge wall which won't happen for obvious reasons.
    Is what happens when you form an opinion without knowing. How embarrassing.

  8. #53
    blaine1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Panama City, FL.
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    why r u guys talkin about religion, u prally have never seen eachother, and ffs, this is a game website, let us all sit behind our computer screens in peace, not worrying about god or no god? bang or no bang? who the hell cares? well not me have a nice day.

  9. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Hmm...




    Is what happens when you form an opinion without knowing. How embarrassing.
    Bark if your gonna spam, please do it elsewhere. I find little entertainment in responding to a kid who won't admit that he made a mistake.(and i'm not talking about the constant grammatical errors that usually only foreign ppl have.)


  10. #55
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Bark if your gonna spam, please do it elsewhere. I find little entertainment in responding to a kid who won't admit that he made a mistake.(and i'm not talking about the constant grammatical errors that usually only foreign ppl have.)
    Admitting I don't know something isn't a mistake. At least I'm humble.

  11. #56
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It's not an argument either.

  12. #57
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm admitting that I love Sam.

  13. #58
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I'm admitting that I love Sam.
    Turned to the dark side, you have.


  14. #59
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Turned to the dark side, you have.
    Never forget this, Empire. I still love you too.

  15. #60
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Never forget this, Empire. I still love you too.
    Martin, can you please stop with this?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast