Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 208
  1. #106
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Let me ask you this if a person were to come up to you and show you a miracle will you believe?
    Define miracle.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #107
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Let me ask you this if a person were to come up to you and show you a miracle will you believe?
    Depends on what this Miracle is.

    If it's some Chris Angel shit..no

  3. #108
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Depends on what this Miracle is.

    If it's some Chris Angel shit..no
    Then you will fall into the trap of the devil and the antichrist which someday if not our life time will show miracles and many will believe.
    Revelation 13:
    12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

    16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

    18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.
    But I am glad you gave me an honest answer.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  4. #109
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    How do you know what's good and whats bad ,who taught or showed mankind ?
    No evolutionists knows the answer because they weren't there when it all began, all you can quote is other men who wrote books because they hated the view that there is a God.


    Yes ,and unfortunate many people have a one way ticket to hell because of those views.
    But God made a way out of that destination(John 3:16)
    I learned MYSELF whats right and wrong by what I feel.

  5. #110
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    I learned MYSELF whats right and wrong by what I feel.
    I feel like raping small children. Therefor it is right.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  6. #111
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    I learned MYSELF whats right and wrong by what I feel.
    You have the free will to believe what you want and that is you God given right .But when someone bad mouths my beliefs I'm going to show them that they are sadly mistaken.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  7. #112
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No1 bad mouthed shit... sdfu dude...

  8. #113
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Then you will fall into the trap of the devil and the antichrist which someday if not our life time will show miracles and many will believe.
    Revelation 13:
    12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

    16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

    18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.
    But I am glad you gave me an honest answer.
    Stop acting like you know what you're talking about, because it's obvious you don't.

    What part of "Depends on what this miracle is" did you not understand?
    Did I give you any examples that would lead you to believe that I would be lead astray by the non-existent influences of the non-existent AntiChrist? No? Ok, then cram your c/p of Revelations, already read it more times then I can remember.

  9. #114
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Stop acting like you know what you're talking about, because it's obvious you don't.

    What part of "Depends on what this miracle is" did you not understand?
    Did I give you any examples that would lead you to believe that I would be lead astray by the non-existent influences of the non-existent AntiChrist? No? Ok, then cram your c/p of Revelations, already read it more times then I can remember.
    Just with pondering the question Depends on what this miracle is,you have proven to me that you will fall for that Beast system.Don't get mad at me because I'm pointing the truth at you.For some reason you think this is a compitition to me,well it's not.So in closing even just pondering on what miracle you will fail at the times of temptations.But you don't believe in God or His word so be it.Oh and BTW I do know what I'm talking about you repeating it won't help ,I've been a christian for more than 20 years
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  10. #115
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Just with pondering the question Depends on what this miracle is,you have proven to me that you will fall for that Beast system.Don't get mad at me because I'm pointing the truth at you.For some reason you think this is a compitition to me,well it's not.So in closing even just pondering on what miracle you will fail at the times of temptations.But you don't believe in God or His word so be it.Oh and BTW I do know what I'm talking about you repeating it won't help ,I've been a christian for more than 20 years
    Old guy, you don't know truth about anything. You're basing your argument on fictional characters.
    Yes, you were born in 1973, and most likely in some backwoods redneck town where you couldn't even get a decent grammar class , considering how chaotic your sentence structure and spelling is.
    I don't really care how old you are, or how long you've been a Christian.
    It's an old dog, you aren't going to reveal anything new to me that I already haven't studied.
    Also, let's stop being a hypocrite as well, because the way you try to carry your points across comes off as you being competitive.
    Now back on topic.

    I never once gave you a time frame concerning this miracle,
    therefore your conclusion that I would fall for the "Beast" is basically nothing but your own misguided opinions,
    and your need to win this little debate. Unfortunetly for you it's not gonna happen.
    Sorry Gramps. Let the youngster school you real quick.

    "Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, every one who pierced him; and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen." {Rev 1:7}

    This would be a miracle am I right?

    Kthnx.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-03-2011 at 09:58 PM.

  11. #116
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Just with pondering the question Depends on what this miracle is,you have proven to me that you will fall for that Beast system.Don't get mad at me because I'm pointing the truth at you.For some reason you think this is a compitition to me,well it's not.So in closing even just pondering on what miracle you will fail at the times of temptations.But you don't believe in God or His word so be it.Oh and BTW I do know what I'm talking about you repeating it won't help ,I've been a christian for more than 20 years
    You really suck at grammar for an old dude.

  12. #117
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thank you it's one of my flaws.
    Gracias es una de mis debilidades.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  13. #118
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Thank you it's one of my flaws.
    Gracias es una de mis debilidades.
    Mind not dodging Ethereal's post. It might seem a bit much to comprehend for someone so absent minded, but I want to see what you come up with.

  14. #119
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    That passage in the Bible is of christ comming to earth again,but the passage I gave you earlier was about the antichrist/the beast.The antichrist comes first an shows miracles way before when Jesus comes back ;that's why I said that if you were looking for a miracle you will fall for the antichristAnd no this is not a compitition to me ,sorry if you think of it that way.I don't need to prove that God exists,because He just does.Also my Faith is not based on only things that are not seen but personal expierences that I have had with my Heavenly Father throughout my walk in life with Him.I don't mean to offend anyone but this is what I belive in,and in the end it is by Faith that you believe in God some are lucky to see Him preform in their lives some not ,and like I said a long time ago I am a sinner just like you the only thing that sets me apart from you is that I have chosen to follow Jesus and His teachings.
    And in closing once again you offend me with lies that you make up ;you are far from the truth when you call me a red neck.I don't have to reveal anything to you of who I am,but I will say this one thing that's wrong with this world is that the younger generation believes that they have all the answers ;when in fact it is those whom have lived longer and learned from their mistakes that know more.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  15. #120
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    That passage in the Bible is of christ comming to earth again,but the passage I gave you earlier was about the antichrist/the beast.The antichrist comes first an shows miracles way before when Jesus comes back ;that's why I said that if you were looking for a miracle you will fall for the antichristAnd no this is not a compitition to me ,sorry if you think of it that way.I don't need to prove that God exists,because He just does.Also my Faith is not based on only things that are not seen but personal expierences that I have had with my Heavenly Father throughout my walk in life with Him.I don't mean to offend anyone but this is what I belive in,and in the end it is by Faith that you believe in God some are lucky to see Him preform in their lives some not ,and like I said a long time ago I am a sinner just like you the only thing that sets me apart from you is that I have chosen to follow Jesus and His teachings.
    And in closing once again you offend me with lies that you make up ;you are far from the truth when you call me a red neck.I don't have to reveal anything to you of who I am,but I will say this one thing that's wrong with this world is that the younger generation believes that they have all the answers ;when in fact it is those whom have lived longer and learned from their mistakes that know more.
    I know a lot of older people who are stupid. Judging by your grammar and your inability to come with a rational argument (hell you can't even read into other peoples comments without skewing it to what your mind believes), you're one of them.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast