Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    That passage in the Bible is of christ comming to earth again,but the passage I gave you earlier was about the antichrist/the beast.The antichrist comes first an shows miracles way before when Jesus comes back ;that's why I said that if you were looking for a miracle you will fall for the antichristAnd no this is not a compitition to me ,sorry if you think of it that way.I don't need to prove that God exists,because He just does.Also my Faith is not based on only things that are not seen but personal expierences that I have had with my Heavenly Father throughout my walk in life with Him.I don't mean to offend anyone but this is what I belive in,and in the end it is by Faith that you believe in God some are lucky to see Him preform in their lives some not ,and like I said a long time ago I am a sinner just like you the only thing that sets me apart from you is that I have chosen to follow Jesus and His teachings.
    And in closing once again you offend me with lies that you make up ;you are far from the truth when you call me a red neck.I don't have to reveal anything to you of who I am,but I will say this one thing that's wrong with this world is that the younger generation believes that they have all the answers ;when in fact it is those whom have lived longer and learned from their mistakes that know more.
    Yes..you gave me a passage. What is your point..?
    It doesn't matter that you posted a passage of the antichrist AFTER the fact that you asked the Miracle question. My response to your antichrist comment was Revelations and the 2nd coming of Christ.
    You never once gave any kind of time frame, nor explained in detail about this miracle...
    So again, whatever you're trying to prove here isn't working.
    If you know more then me like you claim, you sure have a poor way of showing it.

Also..cool name bro. Dragon73

[Rev 12:3]And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Tell me what the dragon represents ..nice forum name, how very Christian.
    VIP user eh? So you cheat and rage little kids to win games. PRAIIIISE JEEEEESUS! CAN I GET A ALLELUIA!!
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-04-2011 at 12:06 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (05-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yes..you gave me a passage. What is your point..?
    It doesn't matter that you posted a passage of the antichrist AFTER the fact that you asked the Miracle question. My response to your antichrist comment was Revelations and the 2nd coming of Christ.
    You never once gave any kind of time frame, nor explained in detail about this miracle...
    So again, whatever you're trying to prove here isn't working.
    If you know more then me like you claim, you sure have a poor way of showing it.

Also..cool name bro. Dragon73

[Rev 12:3]And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Tell me what the dragon represents ..nice forum name, how very Christian.
    VIP user eh? So you cheat and rage little kids to win games. PRAIIIISE JEEEEESUS! CAN I GET A ALLELUIA!!
    Im going to sleep now and tomorrow I will answer your questions , and correct I know what the dragon stands for .But if you were to look at my profile you will see that I study matial arts Kung Fu that is why I chose dragon73.Yes I know the name dragon represents the devil in revelation,but because of my five animals five element fist training in Hung Ga I chose dragon which is one of the animal styles.But it would be obvious to you if yo just see kenshiro as my avatar and my signature.I like to debate I don't do it to win ,I do it to learn more of how the otherside thinks.Good night will answer more tomorrow
    Last edited by dragon73; 05-04-2011 at 12:24 AM.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Im going to sleep now and tomorrow I will answer your questions , and correct I know what the dragon stands for .But if you were to look at my profile you will see that I study matial arts Kung Fu that is why I chose dragon73.Yes I know the name dragon represents the devil in revelation,but because of my five animals five element fist training in Hung Ga I chose dragon which is one of the animal styles.But it would be obvious to you if yo just see kenshiro as my avatar and my signature.I like to debate I don't do it to win ,I do it to learn more of how the otherside thinks.Good night will answer more tomorrow
    Sure you do bro, sure you do.

This guy:
    Studies kung-fu at 37.
    Hacks shit games like CA.
    Can't make a point, so quotes the bible vaguely.
    Apperantly he likes the devil or something.

Idk what to say, maybe the fact that this guy is even more of a loser than anyone I've ever seen here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Sure you do bro, sure you do.

This guy:
    Studies kung-fu at 37.
    Hacks shit games like CA.
    Can't make a point, so quotes the bible vaguely.
    Apperantly he likes the devil or something.

Idk what to say, maybe the fact that this guy is even more of a loser than anyone I've ever seen here?
    This could be true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's fine there Chuck Norris. I'll be here to make you look even more uneducated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Yes I do use hacks that should of been obvious to anyone in these forum because it says I'm a VIP.I know that it is wrong to cheat and it is one of my flaws but I don't cheat to make money or anything like that ;I cheat because I don't have all day to play MMO online games it is one of my hobbys that I like.Yes I know it is wrong but we all have our flaws , don't we?Now we've gone from discussing religion and beliefs to being critics of my hobby and like I told you before in other posts that I'm a sinner just like you the only thing that is different is that I trust in Jesus.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Okay... Nice to know... HACKER!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    well... interesting thread.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yes I do use hacks that should of been obvious to anyone in these forum because it says I'm a VIP.I know that it is wrong to cheat and it is one of my flaws but I don't cheat to make money or anything like that ;I cheat because I don't have all day to play MMO online games it is one of my hobbys that I like.Yes I know it is wrong but we all have our flaws , don't we?Now we've gone from discussing religion and beliefs to being critics of my hobby and like I told you before in other posts that I'm a sinner just like you the only thing that is different is that I trust in Jesus.
    Cool story bro.

I love how you completely dodged the topic we had on "miracles"
    Smart move though, because naturally you had no retort.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You are not a christian.

Christians don't intentionally sin, know it, and continue doing it. Then ask for forgiveness with no intention to stop.
    (i really could care less about you hacking shitty games, which is pretty pathetic for someone who is supposedly 37.).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Cool story bro.

I love how you completely dodged the topic we had on "miracles"
    Smart move though, because naturally you had no retort.
    I didn't dodge it you are a theologist so you should of know the chronilogical order and the miracle is stated here in Rev.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    I posted it earlier but you just on a hate fest with me instead of remembering the events of Rev.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm I the only one thinking he's just quoting revelations without actually knowing what the quotes entail?

I mean the last one is just vague as shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm I the only one thinking he's just quoting revelations without actually knowing what the quotes entail?

I mean the last one is just vague as shit.
    Yeah pretty much. He doesn't explain anything. He just spits out quotes and expect them to answer everything for him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Vegas View Post

Yeah pretty much. He doesn't explain anything. He just spits out quotes and expect them to answer everything for him.
    Oh don't forget when we point this out he goes:

"If you were a christian, you'd know"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Oh don't forget when we point this out he goes:

"If you were a christian, you'd know"
    I'd have to say this guy is worse than visible. At least visible attempted to explain his point of view, albeit with a bit of ignorance.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast