Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 118
  1. #31
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by -Genesis View Post


    God has existed eternally...
    He is completely divine and therefore has no creator...
    If he is an eternal existence, then he's in one time, and that's everytime.
    SO, does that mean that he's always creating universes? And why would he touch us and want us to pray if he's everywhere and nowhere? He could just be like, "That one failed", then move on. And if he's "so nice and cuddly" that he doesn't want to see us in despair, why won't he save us?
    Because he can't? Or because he's not willing to?

    Eternal existence my ass. If you punch someone for no reason, have they always been mad at you?

    Action - Reaction. Cause - Effect.

  2. #32
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,515
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    715
    seems like every1 only talks bout 2012 in this section

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  3. #33
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    We're crazy <3
    Last edited by Maddoc; 04-30-2011 at 07:35 AM.

  4. #34
    Noata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored


    The way I see it, is that religion was nothing more than say, a bedtime story long ago to comfort kids. To make them live their lives without worrying about death. Quite a set back in human production imo. Without religion assuring people that we'll still be alive after we die, in a better place no less, we would be working on things to make humans live longer, and hell, long shot, but solve the problem of death all together. You may say this is impossible, but there are certain animals that, don't die of old age. I remember learning about a jellyfish that would grow to a pubescent stage, then grow more to a adult stage, then after a while go back to the pubescent stage, and repeat. They also had regenerating cells, meaning if you cut off one of their tentacles, it would just grow back over time. THAT'S what we should be studying. Religion just brings war and no actual advancement in the human race. Am I saying that religion causes all war and all problems? No, of course not, there would still be war and sickness etc etc. Just not as much. /rant

    Oh also, 2012 is the most stupid thing I've heard of since Y2K.

  5. #35
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ³²³ View Post
    Think about it.. Seems like a security blanket. "Oh you can do ALL the bad things you want, but just pray and you can have barbecues every day and live forever on beaches in heaven with Jesus!"
    sounds fishy to me

    Any other points anyone wanna list..
    if their rly is a god i'd think he'dbe forgiving. -_-

  6. #36
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    if their rly is a god i'd think he'dbe forgiving. -_-
    So a god is just supposed to forgive rapers, mass murderers, stealers, abusers and such?

    Mhm. Right. Well, I'm off to kill 58 people to become evil then pray to make it all better. <3

  7. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    You my dear friend are ignorant,history is written by those in power do you honestly believe everything that the government writes.With the power and corruption and secret society in Washington and around the world.Why not go to your local library and pic up several books and compare the views written in them.And no more than 40 million killed I the name of god(vatican)is not cool.God doesn't need sacrifices from men those convert or die wars expanded all through the muslim,europe,regions.Real christians of those days died the ones that went underground for fear of the great whore of revelation the vatican.And why can't you hold a strait conversation with me,without cursing and belittling m;.Do you believe in God,because if you do pick up your Bible and start reading before you post?

    Hell, hitler did 20mil in 5,then add 20 more to the great inquisition ;cause hitler was a catholic,and this is a know fact,not a conspiracy...
    :/ oh god, another conspiracy theory guy who think he knows the "truth". Geez, i mean religion is one thing, but conspiracies? Come on man. I can hold a "straight" conversation if you didn't go "hey your just blind to the truth" after everything lulz.
    /Here is what you said in simpler terms

    You: 40 million died in the inquisition.
    Me: Not even close to 40 million died in the inquisition.
    You: Well, the inquisition has been going on for 1,200 years and still continues.
    Me: Uh......40 million over 1,200 years isn't bad.(hell more people died in car accidents in this last century).


    Look, you wanna spout your conspiracy shit, fine. But don't get upset when people point out the obvious flaws in it.

    Flaws in your last post.
    1. Saying hitler was a catholic is fine, but blaming catholics or even christianity for what he did isn't true at all. Being raised catholic as a child, then doing w/e else not in the name of the catholic church means the catholic church holds no responsibility.

    2. I believe in god, but since you don't read the bible any more than it takes to spout a bullshit conspiracy based off of vague predictions from revelations, i see no point in me picking my bible up before I post.

    3. The inquisition isn't 1,200 years long. Connecting everything from hundreds of years to a giant conspiracy plot that has no real purpose is just so you can hate on the catholics. Its pathetic that you actually feel justified hating the catholic church through this.


  8. #38
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ oh god, another conspiracy theory guy who think he knows the "truth". Geez, i mean religion is one thing, but conspiracies? Come on man. I can hold a "straight" conversation if you didn't go "hey your just blind to the truth" after everything lulz.
    /Here is what you said in simpler terms

    You: 40 million died in the inquisition.
    Me: Not even close to 40 million died in the inquisition.
    You: Well, the inquisition has been going on for 1,200 years and still continues.
    Me: Uh......40 million over 1,200 years isn't bad.(hell more people died in car accidents in this last century).


    Look, you wanna spout your conspiracy shit, fine. But don't get upset when people point out the obvious flaws in it.

    Flaws in your last post.
    1. Saying hitler was a catholic is fine, but blaming catholics or even christianity for what he did isn't true at all. Being raised catholic as a child, then doing w/e else not in the name of the catholic church means the catholic church holds no responsibility.

    2. I believe in god, but since you don't read the bible any more than it takes to spout a bullshit conspiracy based off of vague predictions from revelations, i see no point in me picking my bible up before I post.

    3. The inquisition isn't 1,200 years long. Connecting everything from hundreds of years to a giant conspiracy plot that has no real purpose is just so you can hate on the catholics. Its pathetic that you actually feel justified hating the catholic church through this.
    I was catholic before ;I came out from that religion because it is the great whore of revelation.And fine I won't converse with you about facts that you say are conspiracies.But in exchange don't answer anymore post I make of stuff that you think are conspiracy.You are entitled to your opinion.The reason I said to pick up your Bible was to show you to learn more from it cause you just cursing left to right at me durring these convesation.I don't believe that I am no more better than you or anyone in this world I'm a sinner and it's only throught Jesus sacrifice that I am made pure.But the most common mistake christians make is not to see what is happening around them that is why I posted facts of whats been going on.I will not list them again here because this is my strait conversation with you.If you want to type more messages to me quit cursing,and act like a child of God if you are a christian.Remember it is not what goes into the man that defiles him;it's what comes out of him. Good Day to you.

    Btw what you call conspiracies are mostly true evil men possesed or influenced by evil spirits exist. read below
    KJV
    Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
    against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
    against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
    May God Bless you and keep you>
    Last edited by dragon73; 04-30-2011 at 10:52 PM.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

  9. #39
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    I was catholic before ;I came out from that religion because it is the great whore of revelation.And fine I won't converse with you about facts that you say are conspiracies.But in exchange don't answer anymore post I make of stuff that you think are conspiracy.You are entitled to your opinion.The reason I said to pick up your Bible was to show you to learn more from it cause you just cursing left to right at me durring these convesation.I don't believe that I am no more better than you or anyone in this world I'm a sinner and it's only throught Jesus sacrifice that I am made pure.But the most common mistake christians make is not to see what is happening around them that is why I posted facts of whats been going on.I will not list them again here because this is my strait conversation with you.If you want to type more messages to me quit cursing,and act like a child of God if you are a christian.Remember it is not what goes into the man that defiles him;it's what comes out of him. Good Day to you.

    Btw what you call conspiracies are mostly true evil men possesed or influenced by evil spirits exist. read below
    KJV
    Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
    against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
    against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
    May God Bless you and keep you>
    The whore of revelation you do know would apply to the old catholic church. The new catholic church has 1% of the power the old catholic church aquired, and ironically its not even worth hating. They have no say in any politics really, and they can't do anything military anymore either.
    -Its nice that you hate the "whore of revelation" but you can't really call the modern Catholic church that since its fixed itself up pretty well in comparison tot he original.

    -.- truly you are new to the internet if you thought i was cursing excessively.

    You didn't post facts about whats going on. You just said the inquisition has been going on for 1,200 years and hitler is part of it.(idiot).
    -----------------------------------------------

    Evil men exist, sure, if you believe in evil that is.

    But besides that, don't give me this bullshit illuminati conspiracy. I'm tired of all you uneducated fucks thinking saying vague ass stuff like "hey its the illuminati's fault" or "the whore of revelation(seriously, at this point you must be a fucktard to think that the current catholic church is the whore of revelation)" is to blame or some shit.

    NO ONE CARES ABOUT CONSPIRACIES WITHOUT PROOF.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Maddoc (05-01-2011)

  11. #40
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The whore of revelation you do know would apply to the old catholic church. The new catholic church has 1% of the power the old catholic church aquired, and ironically its not even worth hating. They have no say in any politics really, and they can't do anything military anymore either.
    -Its nice that you hate the "whore of revelation" but you can't really call the modern Catholic church that since its fixed itself up pretty well in comparison tot he original.

    -.- truly you are new to the internet if you thought i was cursing excessively.

    You didn't post facts about whats going on. You just said the inquisition has been going on for 1,200 years and hitler is part of it.(idiot).
    -----------------------------------------------

    Evil men exist, sure, if you believe in evil that is.

    But besides that, don't give me this bullshit illuminati conspiracy. I'm tired of all you uneducated fucks thinking saying vague ass stuff like "hey its the illuminati's fault" or "the whore of revelation(seriously, at this point you must be a fucktard to think that the current catholic church is the whore of revelation)" is to blame or some shit.

    NO ONE CARES ABOUT CONSPIRACIES WITHOUT PROOF.

    Galatians 5:19-21

    "19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God."

    tsk tsk Empire
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 05-01-2011 at 12:07 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #41
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Man.......i played Red Faction, guess i'm out.

    Oh and the orgy thing, yeah.................

    And i played world of warcraft, damn............
    Last edited by Empire; 05-01-2011 at 01:18 PM.


  13. #42
    BustaRap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Tired
    God is a ficticious idea that was created to comfort weak-minded people. Plain and simple.

    Read the Bible, and compare it to other literature written at the same time. You'll notice uncanny similarities in the author's tone and ideals.
    Last edited by BustaRap; 05-02-2011 at 06:31 AM.
    °§kïτεk°°° Lame, I know. «(°°«)

    [YOUTUBE]AtiZLUcmrJM[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]zK1mLIeXwsQ[/YOUTUBE]

  14. #43
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaRap View Post
    God is a ficticious idea that was created to comfort weak-minded people. Plain and simple.

    Read the Bible, and compare it to other literature written at the same time. You'll notice uncanny similarities in the author's tone and ideals.
    Uh... Other literature? Hmmm I think homer was the only other guy who I read in that time period.

    Meh this weak-minded crap is getting old. I'm telling you guys, having a good life doesn't mean You should look down on
    Others.

  15. #44
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaRap View Post
    God is a ficticious idea that was created to comfort weak-minded people. Plain and simple.

    Read the Bible, and compare it to other literature written at the same time. You'll notice uncanny similarities in the author's tone and ideals.
    What I want to know, is why do people even take the Bible seriously, when the Bible was written by man?

    ..... (wasn't it written by man? :P)

  16. #45
    dragon73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    What I want to know, is why do people even take the Bible seriously, when the Bible was written by man?

    ..... (wasn't it written by man? :P)
    20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

    21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.

    let me ask you some thing that if you don't trust man then why do you trust the teachings of men like Darwin ,and others .

    I believe in God by Faith and that is how I know there is a God and also The Holy bible has been under alot of attack for a long time because it shows that man is a sinner and Must turn back to GOD ( John 3:16)is the key to Heaven .
    Last edited by dragon73; 05-02-2011 at 03:45 PM.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast