Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Very funny you know I told you I am 38yrs old,this question wasn't for you but you perfer to one up me nice now I'm begining to see your true colors ,you curse, you lie, you use the arguments of men and I haven't seen you really confer to the bible in our chats.But a fool has his day too.

Proverbs 15:2The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out FOOLISHNESS.
    Ya'know that the bible was written by man right?

Congrats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    And what is your quarrel my friend,if man is correct then you have nothing to fear;but if God is correct then you should be very afraid of His judement.
    Mattew
    41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    But He made a way for you not to go throught all of that and it is found in the Gospel
    John 3:16
    you have been warned,on that day of judgement you can't say you were not warned .
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No one's afraid of judgement.

Isn't threatening someone against his will?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Ya'know that the bible was written by man right?

Congrats.
    2 peter
    19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.
    now I know you are not a christian
    John 3:16 is for you too.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Still by man.

Mhmmm, the bible was written by man.
    ------------
    Judging me on my faith is funny, since you aren't smart enough to think outside quoting the bible, poor quotes too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Still by man.

Mhmmm, the bible was written by man.
    ------------
    Judging me on my faith is funny, since you aren't smart enough to think outside quoting the bible, poor quotes too.
    1 Thessalonians 2:13For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the WORD of God which ye heard of us, ye received [it] not [as] the WORD of men, but as it is in truth, the WORD of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

1 Peter 1:25But the WORD of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the WORD which by the gospel is preached unto you.
    If you were a real christian you will know to lean not unto your own understanding
    Faith cometh from doing the Word,The Word is The Holy Bible.
    So what you think is foolishness is rightiousness in the eyes of GOD ,get right with Him and ask Him to give you understanding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Are you a moron?

“‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly."

Leviticus 25: 44-46.(NIV)

Oh look, God loves slavery.

-Oh snap, quoteowned.

What the bible says is nice, but all too easy to find flaws in. I mean its not even funny how much shit went down and was supposedly told by God to do.

Meh.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-03-2011 at 05:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Are you a moron?

“‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly."

Leviticus 25: 44-46.(NIV)

Oh look, God loves slavery.

-Oh snap, quoteowned.

What the bible says is nice, but all too easy to find flaws in. I mean its not even funny how much shit went down and was supposedly told by God to do.

Meh.
    And if you were a true christian you would of quoted from the New testament.the old testament is a thing of the past ,the old testament fortells the things to come and A true christian learns from the mistakes people made in the old testament .And follows the New LAw that completes the 10 commandments.Love God with all your heart,mind,soul and love your neighbor as you would love yourselves.So your arument fails as a true christian will quoute and learn from the Holy bible for it is The Sword of allmighty God.

Ephesians Chapter 6

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Also in those days there were slaves but the isrealites under Gods law were instructed to treat them fair and not hurt them, in other words treat them like they were emplyed by the head of the household,that way they wouldn't be abused.
    Oh and BTW the ( NIV ) is not the word of God , The KJV is the true Word of God to the english speaking world.
    Last edited by dragon73; 05-03-2011 at 05:52 AM. Reason: addition

Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Very funny you know I told you I am 38yrs old,this question wasn't for you but you perfer to one up me nice now I'm begining to see your true colors ,you curse, you lie, you use the arguments of men and I haven't seen you really confer to the bible in our chats.But a fool has his day too.

Proverbs 15:2The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out FOOLISHNESS.
    I'm a fat black woman with 8 tits and 62 foreheads.

I'm a cat that ate Einsteins brain.

My name is Cornholey Bunglignio

Saying it doesn't make it true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    I'm a fat black woman with 8 tits and 62 foreheads.

I'm a cat that ate Einsteins brain.

My name is Cornholey Bunglignio

Saying it doesn't make it true.
    And also saying that there was a big bang without any proof of how it happened is foolish too.You see science has theorys ,While christians have faith in God. I can tell you exactly how the galaxy all formed from my faith in God.

John chapter 1
    John 1:32

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

but science has not yet proven without a shadow of a doubt how it all began.
    Like I asked you before a long time ago in another thread I think.
    If you were to die right now do you think you are going to a dark void or are you going to meet your Maker?It's just a simple question take some time to think about it and if you doubt just a little then you might believe that there is a Creator of the Universe.Don't kid yourself .Ty

Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    And also saying that there was a big bang without any proof of how it happened is foolish too.You see science has theorys ,While christians have faith in God. I can tell you exactly how the galaxy all formed from my faith in God.

John chapter 1
    John 1:32

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

but science has not yet proven without a shadow of a doubt how it all began.
    Like I asked you before a long time ago in another thread I think.
    If you were to die right now do you think you are going to a dark void or are you going to meet your Maker?It's just a simple question take some time to think about it and if you doubt just a little then you might believe that there is a Creator of the Universe.Don't kid yourself .Ty
    1. Neither has Religion.
    2. I think I'm going to a dark void. I know who my Maker's are already, my PARENTS.
    3. According to what that part of the Bible says, being WITH something and BEING something are the same thing.

So, right now, since I'm with, say, my friend Jake, I am Jake. Nice to meet, you are? Oh yes, I remember now.

Proven wrong.
    Last edited by Maddoc; 05-03-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Also in those days there were slaves but the isrealites under Gods law were instructed to treat them fair and not hurt them, in other words treat them like they were emplyed by the head of the household,that way they wouldn't be abused.
    Are you fucking insane?

Leviticus 25:44-46
    Exodus 21:2-6
    Exodus 21:7-11
    Exodus 21:20-21

Approval of slavery in the New Testament:

Ephesians 6:5
    1 Timothy 6:1-2

And Even Jesus:
    Luke 12:47-48

You are an ugly-human being for not only believing this book is holy but for trying to justify the owning and abuse of human beings.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Are you fucking insane?
    Approval of slavery in the New Testament:

Ephesians 6:5
    1 Timothy 6:1-2

And Even Jesus:
    Luke 12:47-48

You are an ugly-human being for not only believing this book is holy but for trying to justify the owning and abuse of human beings.

Ephesians 6:5=in those days People had slaves and it was taught unto owners to treat the slaves well so in turn the slaves would obey there owners /slaves in those days lived well but didn't recieve pay but had a roof over thier heads.
    1 Timothy 6:1-2 same as above

Luke
    41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?

42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom [his] lord shall make ruler over his household, to give [them their] portion of meat in due season?

43 Blessed [is] that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for [him], and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not [himself], neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many [stripes].

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few [stripes]. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

This is how much you know about the Holy Bible this is an example of what is going to happen to those who reject God.
    He is explaining a parable.
    Last edited by dragon73; 05-03-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And if you were a true christian you would of quoted from the New testament.the old testament is a thing of the past ,the old testament fortells the things to come and A true christian learns from the mistakes people made in the old testament .And follows the New LAw that completes the 10 commandments.Love God with all your heart,mind,soul and love your neighbor as you would love yourselves.So your arument fails as a true christian will quoute and learn from the Holy bible for it is The Sword of allmighty God.

Oh and BTW the ( NIV ) is not the word of God , The KJV is the true Word of God to the english speaking world.
    1. Old and new testament are same in validity. Sorry, but you had to have the old to get to the new.
    2. the NIV isn't the word of god? What? I'm pretty sure it is lol. KJV is nice and all, but i prefer the NIV since not everyone has english as their first languange.

RIP carlin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Ephesians 6:5=in those days People had slaves and it was taught unto owners to treat the slaves well so in turn the slaves would obey there owners /slaves in those days lived well but didn't recieve pay but had a roof over thier heads.
    1 Timothy 6:1-2 same as above

He is explaining a parable.

Who gives a shit that it's a parable? He's giving tacit approval of that behavior. Also you do not get to justify the despicable practice of enslaving human beings just because it's in your precious little holy book, not only are you making the claim that they were treated well which is completely unsupported by anything other than your word, it also wouldn't matter how well they were treated because forcing another human being to do work for you because you "own" them is abominable. This is a clear and present demonstration of the immoral teachings of the bible and it's saddening to see fellow human beings support this detestable religion.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast