Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Most of history could be denied doc, lets not play that game now lol.
    I just wanna play some mind games with him

  2. #17
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Most of history could be denied doc, lets not play that game now lol.
    Proven Chronology > Unproven fairy tales

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Proven Chronology > Unproven fairy tales
    Lol "proven" is simple enough.....till you count lost civilizations, the fact that most people only did by word-of-mouth, and just lost records in general.

    Then i doubt i could verify the existence even my heritage.


  4. #19
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,385
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    if you believe in god you must believe in magic, because essentially how god created the earth (christian bible) is magic.




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #20
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Austin's 100% correct.
    Shit makes no sense.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    if you believe in god you must believe in magic, because essentially how god created the earth (christian bible) is magic.

    Because fire comes from the four elements right?

    Ironic that you say that something you can't comprehend must be magic, when thats exactly what they call science now.


  7. #22
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Lol "proven" is simple enough.....till you count lost civilizations, the fact that most people only did by word-of-mouth, and just lost records in general.

    Then i doubt i could verify the existence even my heritage.
    We got more proof of civilizations and stories older then the Bible. Egyptians being a prime example.

    What happened to David's bloodline brah?
    Guess it was so signifigant that it just poofed in thin air.

    No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people.

    Heresay is heresay.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 04-19-2011 at 02:37 PM.

  8. #23
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,385
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Because fire comes from the four elements right?

    Ironic that you say that something you can't comprehend must be magic, when thats exactly what they call science now.
    proven facts!= science

    cool statement brah



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #24
    Martyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,114
    Reputation
    476
    Thanks
    179
    thread is full of fail








    gifts
    x


    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov






  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    We got more proof of civilizations and stories older then the Bible. Egyptians being a prime example.

    What happened to David's bloodline brah?
    Guess it was so signifigant that it just poofed in thin air.

    No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people.

    Heresay is heresay.
    :/ Dude, like i said, you couldn't even prove your own heritage.

    Its people going "there was no proof", when you couldn't prove 99.9999% of the population actually existed.

    But yeah, apperantly we DO need proof that he existed right? Because if he made a chair, that 100% proves he lived right?

    Even then you wouldn't believe he made the chair, thats how stupid the demand for proof is.

    Even if supplied, it will be denied.


  11. #26
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Dude, like i said, you couldn't even prove your own heritage.

    Its people going "there was no proof", when you couldn't prove 99.9999% of the population actually existed.

    But yeah, apperantly we DO need proof that he existed right? Because if he made a chair, that 100% proves he lived right?

    Even then you wouldn't believe he made the chair, thats how stupid the demand for proof is.

    Even if supplied, it will be denied.

    I can't prove my heritage?
    Dude my heritage is pretty well documented.
    You would be surprised how much you could find out about where you come from...
    it's called a birth certificate, they aren't a new concept.
    My uncle traced our ancestry back 27 generations prior to ours.
    I often wondered if there was any mixing a long the way on either my mother or fathers side,
    and come to find out there was.
    My mothers side of the family hails from Italy, and my fathers from Scotland.
    When my fathers ancestors came to America,
    apparently somebody fucked a squaw,
    and mixed a bit of Native American in there.

    As far as Jesus goes, fair enough.
    I'm sure there were plenty that wished to destroy evidence of his existence as well. I know there were Historians like Tacitus that confirmed Christs existence, but if the Roman Catholic church was corrupt to begin with, then who's to say that even holds any validity.. tough debate subject either way.
    So much uncertainty to deal with.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 04-22-2011 at 04:49 PM.

  12. #27
    JkingOffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    So if you don't have proof of something then it never occurred? I just beat all of your arguments gg.

  13. #28
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by JkingOffer View Post
    So if you don't have proof of something then it never occurred? I just beat all of your arguments gg.
    At least, you can't prove that it occurred. I can say that Jesus is my son but unless I provide his birth certificate with my name on it isn't going to be widely accepted fact. I can't prove I created the world from my semen. Nobody will believe it. Unless I say it's religion, then a whole bunch of people will believe me. I mean look at Scientology there's no proof any of that shit happened but still...

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  14. #29
    dddrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Posts
    2,199
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Tired
    the original statement is a very good observation no matter what your beliefs

  15. #30
    Martyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,114
    Reputation
    476
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
    the original statement is a very good observation no matter what your beliefs

    I AGREE .








    gifts
    x


    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov






Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast