Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 273
  1. #196
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    OP is dumbass.

  2. #197
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    >Implying atheists don't have hardships.
    In developed countries, not really. Same goes for theist too.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-18-2011 at 10:34 PM.


  3. #198
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    In developed countries, not really. Same goes for theist too.
    If atheists and theists don't go through hard-ships in their lives in developed countries then your point is moot... How that in anyway is a criticism of atheism or atheists is beyond me.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #199
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    Religion does three things quite effectively: Divides people, Controls people, Deludes people.

  5. #200
    Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between my ears
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    1. Britain and English are the same fucking thing.

    2. You forget Canada, bitch? We luvs our American neighbours <3
    no its not..

    Britain = Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc.
    England = England..
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

    Its me, Dreamgun

  6. #201
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    no its not..

    Britain = Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc.
    England = England..
    Thank you. Atleast you got it

  7. #202
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    no its not..

    Britain = Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc.
    England = England..
    Semi true; Britain refers to Great Britain, or the United Kingdom, which England, Scotland and Southern Ireland (Northern Ireland being a different country then Southern Island, since 1920 or something) are apart of.

    If you're Irish, you're British.
    If you're English, you're British.
    Is you're Scotish, you're British.

  8. #203
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    If you're Irish, you're British.
    If you're English, you're British.
    Is you're Scotish, you're British.
    Because they all sound semi retarded?

  9. #204
    mewanthurtu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cool
    cant really prove there isnt a god but its easy to find flaws in organized religions

  10. #205
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    For the uninformed:
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #206
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    If atheists and theists don't go through hard-ships in their lives in developed countries then your point is moot... How that in anyway is a criticism of atheism or atheists is beyond me.
    Oh its when atheist go "Religion is for the weak".

    Its like pages back, but that was my point. Religion helps those with hardships, which is why the atheist population among 3rd world countries is low imo.

    Point was to not say its for weak people when you have not experienced hardships.


  12. #207
    JkingOffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh its when atheist go "Religion is for the weak".

    Its like pages back, but that was my point. Religion helps those with hardships, which is why the atheist population among 3rd world countries is low imo.

    Point was to not say its for weak people when you have not experienced hardships.
    Question, whats your religion if you have one, cause I have no idea which side your on, or possibly none at all? idk

  13. #208
    emo elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Voorhees View Post
    I'll just forward that idea, I've been through a lot, I've seen family members close to me go through much more too. And not to mention what kind of a being God must be to create this playground of his
    God does that so YOU and your family members depend on him. Don't you see it, god dpesnt want us to be rich, because we get to much pride and get full of ourselves. He creates hardships and downs in life, so we fall on him like his crutch
    Yes, you ARE reading this.

  14. #209
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by emo elmo View Post
    God does that so YOU and your family members depend on him. Don't you see it, god dpesnt want us to be rich, because we get to much pride and get full of ourselves. He creates hardships and downs in life, so we fall on him like his crutch
    God isnt real shut up

  15. #210
    emo elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post


    God isnt real shut up
    Thats why there is a thread about why people hate you stfu.
    Yes, you ARE reading this.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast