Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Like I said in an earlier post, religious people pick and choose the tennets of science that best cater to what they believe..trust me if there was something that scientifically proves the existence of God,
    this retard would be praising science like he praises Jesus.
    Praise Einstein!!!! His bagels are delicious!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    This retard!?....That's not what you've been calling me on the other forum.
    No need to get all freaky, it's just a debate, if you're proven wrong or your opponents (me) give you a better argument...Then do your thing.

@Paroxysm Kids like you give forums bad reputation. The root and idea of Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, etc is to give EVERYTHING of your belongings, away and let alone trust in God...If someone says he's a believer yet he thinks science is the way, he's not only likely to be an idiot, but he's as stupid as you act.
    Uh..who are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I am a christian but I am not exactly fully christian either. Like many people, I have not seen proof of the exsistence of God nor do I have anything to prove that the bible's scriptures speak the truth. But the reason I partially believe in God is because I find many flaws in the Big Bang Theory. How did the 2 atoms come to be? How did we start to learn words (if you think it was the earlier homosapiens pointing to an object and saying a word then explain to me how adjectives and propositional phrases came to be)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    How did we start to learn words (if you think it was the earlier homosapiens pointing to an object and saying a word then explain to me how adjectives and propositional phrases came to be)?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

FUKO (05-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Boy do I find it ironic that @VirtualDUDE is against the progress of science, yet not only is he on the internet, but his own username refers to an advancement in technology. He reminds me of the SDA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Uh..who are you?
    SIA / VirtualDUDE (Obviously) - h4ckf0rums

@Dr. Vegas I'm against the advancement of technology for the idiots. Those in our society who don't deserve the opportunity to use technology. Besides some technology is good. The computer invention is a good thing, (Not for teenagers)
    Besides, my name refers to me not going out a lot, and not the fact that I'm for/against technology.
    (Sorry if it doesn't make sense. No sleep X-( .)
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-12-2011 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Paroxysm Kids like you give forums bad reputation. The root and idea of Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, etc is to give EVERYTHING of your belongings, away and let alone trust in God...If someone says he's a believer yet he thinks science is the way, he's not only likely to be an idiot, but he's as stupid as you act.
    People today have no respect for eachother, nor for the nature which is the thing that is responsible for our survival.

If Science where even close to a religion, it would already have ruined the planet more than it's doing by now.
    All these new technologies, and whatnot, is against the nature.

Some day all these idiots will wake up and think "WHY!?" did we ruin what we originated from....Some day
    I didn't know religious nutjobs like you were allowed to pick and choose whether or not certain technologies are for or against God. Sounds like someones digging a hole.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Vegas View Post

I didn't know religious nutjobs like you were allowed to pick and choose whether or not certain technologies are for or against God. Sounds like someones digging a hole.
    I never said that, did i now? There's only one way, which i already mentioned..

Thanks
    I Belive becuase it was how i was rasied, but i DO have a choice unlike most.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I never said that, did i now? There's only one way, which i already mentioned..
    I don't think you understand. I'm just going to leave you alone. I don't want you to think too hard now do I?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Dr. Vegas I'm against the advancement of technology for the idiots. Those in our society who don't deserve the opportunity to use technology. Besides some technology is good. The computer invention is a good thing, (Not for teenagers)
    Besides, my name refers to me not going out a lot, and not the fact that I'm for/against technology.
    Your one of those people who doesn't deserve the use of technology.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Your one of those people who doesn't deserve the use of technology.
    Normally i would ignore the comment. Today I've decided to not um..Do my usual thing.
    I see so much rage, merely because you and the other dude which i can't remember who is, is too small minded to realize this is a debate forum and everyone is wrong somehow.

Rage wont get you far. I'm gonna ignore your attempt to drive me away, as i am with the other guy.
    Maybe you should try argument against me instead of simply going APE shit over little mistakes.
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-12-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Visible, the amount of hate you have towards just about everyone is pretty pathetic.

Learn to not get so mad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Visible, the amount of hate you have towards just about everyone is pretty pathetic.

Learn to not get so mad.
    I've confirmed that this is not Visible, just fyi.

SIA / VirtualDUDE (Obviously) - h4ckf0rums

I think you're mistaken..because I don't belong to a forum of that name..
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-12-2011 at 08:54 AM.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    This stopped being a debate, and turned into a flame war as well as ignorant statements are being thrown all around.

I believe in the Lord and Bible. I also love science. They can coexist together, but some people take both to the extremes. For example, half the posts above me are religious fanatics and science addicts telling each other they don't "deserve technology" and "technology is against nature".
    HOW THE HELL IS IT AGAINST NATURE? You can't tell me science and technology is against nature, when science is all about understanding nature to it's atomic structure, as well technology IS MADE UP OF NATURAL ELEMENTS. Plastic = oil. Metal comes from minerals. The heat from the computer is caused by kinetic energy which is found in NATURE.

Technology is completely natural. It shows how humans have ADAPTED and their thought process as expanded. Other animals adapt as well. And technology SHOULD be used by ALL. It allows people to broaden their horizon on knowledge, and allows us to look up any answer to almost any question we could ever have! Find those answers back when Jesus around, and you would have been killed for "witchcraft" or for "going against the church".

So religious fanatics, stop acting like science is evil. Science is the reason you're even on this damn computer right now. By the way, the internet was designed by American SCIENTISTS to more accurately control missiles. Its original purpose was not that "good", but you believe it to be because the past is not something some people bring up unless it benefits their argument.

All of that, came from someone who believes in the Lord. As I said, Science and Religion can coexist, as long as some people are willing to just suck it up and deal with it, rather than flame each other out.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Maddoc (05-12-2011)

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast