Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65
  1. #1
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted

    OVER 9000 SINS!!!!!



    I am just curious to know if we have anyone who carry out their lives under beliefs shared by the Westboro Baptist Church.

    @VirtualDUDE

  2. #2
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Why am i mentioned in this post, Doc?


    Sir: The baptist church is just a group of insane people leaded by a mentally retarded man, and hes women. They're clearly wanting attention.
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-23-2011 at 03:29 AM.

  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Why am i mentioned in this post, Doc?


    Sir: The baptist church is just a group of insane people leaded by a mentally retarded man, and hes women. They're clearly wanting attention.
    I just wanted to see what you thought about it. A lot of people would agree that you are one of the more radical "christians", but I didn't think you'd be that radical

  4. #4
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I just wanted to see what you thought about it. A lot of people would agree that you are one of the more radical "christians", but I didn't think you'd be that radical
    Well. She's not Christian, obviously, nor has she spread the word of the lord.
    She clearly has some sort of mental issues, there's no denial of that
    Besides, the bible states (Black on white) That hate is an No-go, and you should only spread love.

    Listening to her, argue with a respondent from anonymous makes me think shes a teenager trapped in a old womans body

  5. #5
    Trophy Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Well. She's not Christian, obviously, nor has she spread the word of the lord.
    She clearly has some sort of mental issues, there's no denial of that
    Besides, the bible states (Black on white) That hate is an No-go, and you should only spread love.

    Listening to her, argue with a respondent from anonymous makes me think shes a teenager trapped in a old womans body
    I have to disagree. It seems rather presumptuous on your part to judge someone else's interpretation of the Bible as false because it doesn't match with the beliefs of your specific bastardized sect of Christianity. Who are you to judge who is and isn't correct? How is your interpretation of the Bible more valid than hers? Is it because yours is more socially acceptable? It seems to me that you're invalidating her position because she and her ilk have chosen to follow a literal interpretation of religious scripture, while you have most likely followed scripture a-la-carte, that is to say, you've sifted through scripture and cherry-picked the nice bits you want to follow and everything else not consistent with immediate social acceptance is discarded without second thought.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy Wife For This Useful Post:

    Paroxysm (05-23-2011)

  7. #6
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy Wife View Post
    I have to disagree. It seems rather presumptuous on your part to judge someone else's interpretation of the Bible as false because it doesn't match with the beliefs of your specific bastardized sect of Christianity. Who are you to judge who is and isn't correct? How is your interpretation of the Bible more valid than hers? Is it because yours is more socially acceptable? It seems to me that you're invalidating her position because she and her ilk have chosen to follow a literal interpretation of religious scripture, while you have most likely followed scripture a-la-carte, that is to say, you've sifted through scripture and cherry-picked the nice bits you want to follow and everything else not consistent with immediate social acceptance is discarded without second thought.
    Do you have a main account?

  8. #7
    Trophy Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Do you have a main account?
    This is my only account, if that's what you're asking. I signed up today after weeks of lurking.

  9. #8
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy Wife View Post
    This is my only account, if that's what you're asking. I signed up today after weeks of lurking.
    Ok kewl. Welcome to MPGH and the debate section.

  10. #9
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy Wife View Post
    I have to disagree. It seems rather presumptuous on your part to judge someone else's interpretation of the Bible as false because it doesn't match with the beliefs of your specific bastardized sect of Christianity. Who are you to judge who is and isn't correct? How is your interpretation of the Bible more valid than hers? Is it because yours is more socially acceptable? It seems to me that you're invalidating her position because she and her ilk have chosen to follow a literal interpretation of religious scripture, while you have most likely followed scripture a-la-carte, that is to say, you've sifted through scripture and cherry-picked the nice bits you want to follow and everything else not consistent with immediate social acceptance is discarded without second thought.
    Wtf is this shit? A well-worded, even tempered, and reasonable response? You must be new. It won't last long.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Wtf is this shit? A well-worded, even tempered, and reasonable response? You must be new. It won't last long.
    We have to preserve his rationality as long as possible.

  12. #11
    Trophy Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Ok kewl. Welcome to MPGH and the debate section.
    Thanks! Liking it so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Wtf is this shit? A well-worded, even tempered, and reasonable response? You must be new. It won't last long.
    Haha! Challenge accepted!

  13. #12
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Give it a few debates with visible or empire and you'll end up like the rest of us.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  14. #13
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Give it a few debates with visible or empire and you'll end up like the rest of us.
    Don't forget that dragon dude and VirtualDUDE (I'm still undecided on whether Virtual and Visible are the same person or not).

  15. #14
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Don't forget that dragon dude and VirtualDUDE (I'm still undecided on whether Virtual and Visible are the same person or not).
    It's irrelevant. Arguing that he is or isn't just leads to ad hominem arguments. We don't need that shit.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  16. #15
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    It's irrelevant. Arguing that he is or isn't just leads to ad hominem arguments. We don't need that shit.
    Isn't this whole section just a cauldron of ad hominem arguments? It's rare to find a debate that doesn't stoop down to "you're stupid, your argument is invalid".

    Perhaps new blood can spark something worthy of trying.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast