Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    When you grow up, will your parents fade away? or perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.

Everyone has parents, Kids, Growups, EVERY FUCKING ONE.

When you reach the age of 18 (Meaning you're legally an adult) you still have parents....Even adopted people, have parents....

Yes, even if your parents are dead, you still have them....

Maybe you should argument against me, instead of pointing the obvious out. The fact that I'm bashing you on the base of your ridiculous argument.

(Sorry if i sounded a tad harsh in my previous posts, I'm tired and when so i tend to be irritated by meaningless threads and posts.)
    Good luck listening to dead parents asshole.

The bible says to try not to pray in public as this is prideful. It's more or less you showing off your faith. There is nothing wrong in communal worship but according to the Bible the "Lord" prefers you to converse with him in private, and rejoice in public.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by CCrow View Post
    Yes.... they are dead, died 1 year ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Good luck listening to dead parents asshole.

The bible says to try not to pray in public as this is prideful. It's more or less you showing off your faith. There is nothing wrong in communal worship but according to the Bible the "Lord" prefers you to converse with him in private, and rejoice in public.
    Sir, you went completely off topic there.

But yes, you shouldn't pray in public, as you would clearly be doing it for selfish reasons, and not because of your religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    How nice of you...

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sir, you went completely off topic there.

But yes, you shouldn't pray in public, as you would clearly be doing it for selfish reasons, and not because of your religion.
    No it's completely on topic, seeing as though the OP is questioning religious practice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

No it's completely on topic, seeing as though the OP is questioning religious practice.
    Well, mention him then, if you're referring to hes posts.
    I get all confused ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well, mention him then, if you're referring to hes posts.
    I get all confused ^^
    I thought if I didn't mention anyone then it'd be pretty obvious the majority of my post was directed towards the OP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ive come to a conclusion. so close this thread please?

Conclusion: Religion was invented by man to run away from events that look like miracles, Ex: Kid is going to die -> kid gets better -> parents thank god.
    I dont think that IF there was a god or the multiple amount of gods like in other religions would want us to pray to them, believe in them and so on... really? If Gods exist and they created us, why do they need us to believe in them? aint they already omnipotent?

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Conclusion: Religion was invented by man to run away from events that look like miracles, Ex: Kid is going to die -> kid gets better -> parents thank god.
    I dont think that IF there was a god or the multiple amount of gods like in other religions would want us to pray to them, believe in them and so on... really? If Gods exist and they created us, why do they need us to believe in them? aint they already omnipotent?
    I don't know how that's a conclusion but /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I don't know how that's a conclusion but /
    Shorter conclusion -> Gods are fictional. But a "Creator" sounds plausibile
    Last edited by CCrow; 05-26-2011 at 06:16 AM.

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

And your conclusion is based upon your own events? You're the kid, and your parents pray to god?
    You're an ignorant kid. You'll probably never get the meaning of religion, but no wonder. You're a plain idiot, stupidity follows every post you make.
    It's no wonder that your posts are stupid. You're only 13 years old...mg:

@Empire , @Doc Come with your best insults, i know you will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    And your conclusion is based upon your own events? You're the kid, and your parents pray to god?
    You're an ignorant kid. You'll probably never get the meaning of religion, but no wonder. You're a plain idiot, stupidity follows every post you make.
    It's no wonder that your posts are stupid. You're only 13 years old...mg:

@Empire , @Doc Come with your best insults, i know you will.
    Remember please, my parents are dead you idiot. [And that was an example.]
    My birth date is 1996 april 4, if you cant do the math it means you are plain retarded, retard.
    Stupidity follows my posts? Hah! Your posts are followed by bitterness, probably you are 20-30 years old, fat, bored and living in your mothers basement feeding on rats.
    So im just going to tell you this, fuck you friend.
    And why can you not insult me yourself? Why mention people smarter than yourself to prove that i am stupid? Why? and why can you not just ignore my stupid ass fucking threads and posts? Man... every damn forum has one of a kind troll..... fff...
    Last edited by CCrow; 05-26-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Remember please, my parents are dead you idiot. [And that was an example.]
    My birth date is 1996 april 4, if you cant do the math it means you are plain retarded, retard.
    Stupidity follows my posts? Hah! Your posts are followed by bitterness, probably you are 20-30 years old, fat, bored and living in your mothers basement feeding on rats.
    So im just going to tell you this, fuck you friend.
    And why can you not insult me yourself? Why mention people smarter than yourself to prove that i am stupid? Why? and why can you not just ignore my stupid ass fucking threads and posts? Man... every damn forum has one of a kind troll..... fff...
    You're 14? or you've just turned 15 Either way, you're too fucking young to be on this forum. Your parents obviously aren't dead, give me a fucking break. How the fuck would you be sitting on the internet without parents? I doubt any fostercare, or anyone else in your family for that matter, would take you...you're a piss anoying kid....Again GTFO, one less 14-15 year old = one better day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You're 14? or you've just turned 15 Either way, you're too fucking young to be on this forum. Your parents obviously aren't dead, give me a fucking break. How the fuck would you be sitting on the internet without parents? I doubt any fostercare, or anyone else in your family for that matter, would take you...you're a piss anoying kid....Again GTFO, one less 14-15 year old = one better day.
    ..... How can you be sure of that? Ever saw my parents alive? You dont know me well enough to decide wether or not im a "piss anoying kid".
    How can you be such a troll? You should just hit yourself with falcon punches.

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ..... How can you be sure of that? Ever saw my parents alive? You dont know me well enough to decide wether or not im a "piss anoying kid".
    How can you be such a troll? You should just hit yourself with falcon punches.
    :/ We don't care what your life is like, or your backstory so shut the fuck up.

Think what you want about religion, honestly I feel my time is wasted on teenagers who have such flimsy views.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12